• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can possibly defeat this team? (5-B)

Are you seriously forgetting that there is a Mid-Godly character that atomizes anything within a planetary radius around him in the battle? Nothing in Dragon Ball comes close to that.

Vegeta never resists Guldo Time stop, on the contrary he was affected.
He killed guldo because he only had to stop gohan and krilin (I have the volume at home)

Sir Ovens said:
Are you seriously forgetting that there is a Mid-Godly character that atomizes anything within a planetary radius around him in the battle? Nothing in Dragon Ball comes close to that.
"Nothing in Dragon Ball comes close to that"

Are we talking 5-B Status Below, or in General? Cause, if we're talking 5-B Status, then yeah, sure, i'll agree. But, in General? Uhhh....no.

I mean canon Dragon Ball. I know the games are OP af.

DodoNova2 said:
Vegeta never resists Guldo Time stop, on the contrary he was affected.
He killed guldo because he only had to stop gohan and krilin (I have the volume at home)
Yeah, checked the Volume at home also. You're right on that.

No one in DB canon has Mid-Godly regen. On top of that, no one in DB has passive atomization hax. All of the glaring and Ultra Instincts in the world won't stop GK from atomizing DB characters just by being in his presence.

@Antorus

I think you are confusing direct atomization that counts as Matter Manipulation/Durability Negation i.e hax with turning someone much weaker than you into atoms with an energy blast.

One of which Dragon Ball has not done.

If you're just gonna keep going on with stuff like "Just please stop, you don't know what you're talking about" without giving us proper reasoning, i see no point in continuing this discussion.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Antorus
I think you are confusing direct atomization that counts as Matter Manipulation/Durability Negation i.e hax with turning someone much weaker than you into atoms with an energy blast.

One of which Dragon Ball has not done.
I mean, wouldn't the Hakai's count then, or something along the lines of that? Since when Toppos does it, to Atomizes weaker things, yet doesn't work on much stronger opponents (Such as Vegeta)?

ALRF said:
If you're just gonna keep going on with stuff like "Just please stop, you don't know what you're talking about" without giving us proper reasoning, i see no point in continuing this discussion.
Let's continue in a PM, please.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hakai is Existence Erasure.
Mm. I see. However, I find it hard to believe that an Atomization Attack from a Planetary Radius could defeat Son Goku, and others in the DB CANON (Meaning, ALL OF IT).

Saiyan/Freeza Arc, of course. But, anything above it? No.

To be fair, atomization is durability negating hax. To make things worse, GK's atomization is passive. I think that speaks for itself.

Sir Ovens said:
To be fair, atomization is durability negating hax. To make things worse, GK's atomization is passive. I think that speaks for itself.
Again, hard to believe it would do anything. Much less against beings capable of destroying the Universe in their godly forms.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Mm. I see. However, I find it hard to believe that an Atomization Attack from a Planetary Radius could defeat Son Goku, and others in the DB CANON (Meaning, ALL OF IT).
Thing is, if i read the Verse as whole correctly, GK atomized stuff that is so far beyond DB that it isnt even funny. Typicall VN lol.

<Universe

That doesn't stop atomization from something that can atomize literal concepts

And no one in DB can kill it

First Witch said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Thing is, if i read the Verse as whole correctly, GK atomized stuff that is so far beyond DB that it isnt even funny. Typicall VN lol.
How "far" beyond are we talking about, cause that honestly sounds like it shouldn't even be 5-B.

Ok I'm going by Standard Battles Assumptions which would place GK's opponent within his planetary range. Unless Dragon Ball characters are capable of resisting atomization, they will be gone as soon as the match starts.

Do i have to repost this, no idea why ppl think gk's atomization is normal:

"His glare is a combination of things, pre-ultharathotep was basically atomization + existence erasing, which is 100's of times more potent than the average abilities, then in ultharathotep the glare gets hundreds of millions of times stronger + reshapes the world and its laws + kills conceptual beings."

You don't have resistance, you die, this is the basis of why hax is hax, and this isn't including his hand which tears through the fabric of reality, erase both the physical and metaphysical, the real and the illusory and breaking through time and space.

I find it pretty weird that SBA caps out at 4 km in the higher tiers, especially since basically everyone from like tier 5 up has more than that. It just makes people like Nihlus and GK start in their wincons.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok I'm going by Standard Battles Assumptions which would place GK's opponent within his planetary range. Unless Dragon Ball characters are capable of resisting atomization, they will be gone as soon as the match starts.
And even then, all you'd have to do it outrun it. I'm pretty sure Whis, or Goku for that matter, could just out-run his Planetary radius.

No dude its simple. Atomization ignores durability.

> All of DB with the exception of IZ is 3-D

> They have shown no resistance to atomization, a durability ignoring attack

> They will get atomized until they show resistances to it

>FTL+ People outspeeding a Speed of Light ability

That's....not how it works

And even then, if you have Whis, Beerus, or Goku for that matter fighting off against Golden King, they should have it in the bag EASILY before GK does anything.

However, if you guys want to continue this with me, then please PM me.

Saiyan Saga guys lose this horribly.

So... what I got so far.

Kriemhild soloes because she's ******* Kriemhild.

682 stalemates.

Back