• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can possibly defeat this team? (5-B)

Everyone there doesn't matter because Golden King is around. If the character knew not to look at Golden King, then Amo could do it.

Excluding type 8 immortality, reinhard gets stared at too, with gk's mid-godly regen killing, law manipulating stares, gk makes the other members of his team irrelevant.

If someone is wondering how, Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen just laughs at wathever they do before erasing them conceptually beyond nonexistence, and this is without taking into account her passives.

From what i have heard, it's implied that just like the original race of Yith from the original Lovecraftian cosmology, the race of Yith in Steampunk share the mind transcending space-time traits, so yea 4-D i think.

Celestial Pegasus said:
From what i have heard, it's implied that just like the original race of Yith from the original Lovecraftian cosmology, the race of Yith in Steampunk share the mind transcending space-time traits, so yea 4-D i think.
That's not a thing in the mythos though.

They just send their minds through time.

They "transcend" it in a very metaphorical manner.

Maybe it's what gk does or maybe it's more literal in this case, don't ask me, the material is untranslated so only going off what i have heard ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Why Nihilus stalemates?

Golden King kills him by standing still.

He gets mind haxed but being willing to serve Nihilus forever doesn't really work if the latter is reduced to a bunch of atoms beforehand

He can't really regenerate his soul if it gets ripped out the literal instant he starts to form.

Regenerating doesn't stop a soul rip with zero resistance

And....As much as I find it kinda dumb, Soul rip can incap a Mid Godly according to Dodo

I know, I read it, but i'm still not getting how it was inconclusive.

Plus isn't the atomization via presence? I remember something like that being brought up in the thread with AoC

Ripping your soul out bypassing Mid-Godly doesn't make any sense.

The weakest possible Mid-Godly regens body, mind and soul

Kaltias said:
I know, I read it, but i'm still not getting how it was inconclusive.

Plus isn't the atomization via presence? I remember something like that being brought up in the thread with AoC
ALRF says it is, Celestial doesn't know

I still don't really see how regenerating from your soul randomly allows you to glance when it's ripped out passively, but I guess you can remove if it's really that unlikely.

I believe GK doesn't need to just glare, and he atomizes just by his opponent being in his cracking field which is the size of a planet.

Replace Golden King with Doom and it would be much more balenced.

Anybody here resistant to disease? Because they're going to meet something far worse than any known disease if not

Actually i rechecked again it's both by his presence and gaze.

Simply by gk's presence in the sky ppl get atomized, and he can also do it by it's gaze.

Back