• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can possibly defeat this team? (5-B)

StarSlayer666 said:
if you are under the impression that GK's gaze is simple atomization you're dead wrong. Gaze already can kill conceptual beings and atomize it along with possibilities and phenomenon like critters so they need a lot more than high regen to live no to mention GK has mid godly so...plus its planetary in range so they start inside the field and i don't see resistance to that anywhere

the real problem here is that they never survived anything conceptual in nature. This can kill mid-godly like tesla and killing critters 100 times over in base which are phenomenons and 5-B its a hundred millions times stronger than before, AoE and such. Not to mention he also opens at the same time with groutesque hand which ignores space and time (immesurable attack speed) that kills even the metaphysical so i fail to see how they can avoid it

I'd say they solo the rest of the team, the only one with the power to kill both is the Golden King.

Whatever, Death shows up and solos while eating Doritos.

just saying idk if i can speak for the others only for GK so RIP

and death is 3-A so not valid :V

GK's gaze probably shouldn't be listed as matter manipulation to avoid confusion, since its clearly much more, or just have the justification for it to say read the abilities/notes section or whatever.

The ability is already clearly defined, under matter manipulation it's clearly stated "Anyone who he gazes upon or is in his presence is instantly atomized, even hundreds of critters which are supernatural phenomenon which are above the laws of physics, can't be physically harmed or destroyed, have no material form, exists only as possibilities, and can also capable of existing as information and aren't even alive in a conventional sense, instantly die"

Clearly this isn't just ordinary matter manipulation, all ppl have to do is read to know that.

I cant think of anyone who can beat him that loses to the others, so yeah

Which is... what he said?

UKG beats GK and she definitely beats the others as well

Back