• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat Fusion Zamasu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing a lot of "Who can defeat ___________", so I hope it's ok if I join in on the fun

This is 3-A Zamasu

The only characters who are allowed to partake in the battle are 3-A and below.

quite a lot of characters really, there are so many haxed characters out there that can do practically everything due to the bullshit amount of hax power they have.

for example:

various touhou project characters.

Various Majutsu no index characters

Probably a few SCPs

a few Medaka Box characters

Any decent 3-A, can do it, as Matt said the lack of hax makes DB, so weak when compared to other verses, this isn't bashing or hate, it's just fact.

Physically weak or hax wise weak? Because at this point, some of the DB cast can one shot other 3-A characters.

Hax wise they get destroyed tho. They're like, Mid-Low Tier sadly.

@Matt.

Stars reality warping is really weak and not combat applicable (or at least, she's never used it in combat) and her speed is on the lower ends of Subsonic. Ludo is weaker then her, and Lobster Claws is weaker than Ludo, so he'd probably be the weakest 3-A that I know of.

Tom is also pretty weak by 3-A standards.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
I've been seeing a lot of "Who can defeat ___________", so I hope it's ok if I join in on the fun

This is 3-A Zamasu

The only characters who are allowed to partake in the battle are 3-A and below.
Superman definitely kills in pre crisis form, don't know about Goku black though

Pre crisi is debatable I consider him a base line universe level character and fusion zamasu is stronger then goku who was stronger 10 times stronger then when he fought beerus so yeah and more durable. Besides my point wouldn't this count as debating dc and dbz battle which is banned if we bring it up so why bring that up.

Pre Crisis is ridiculously above baseline universal, but the feat in question is not nearly as high as it used to be. Not to mention that he blitzes. Post Crisis blitzes and haxxes too.

Like why is he higher then baseline and don't bring up that Big Bang heat thing that was deleted a while back for reasons of being unreliable. Since when does post crisi or pre crisi speed blizts with morals on even then he doesn't go for haxes as soon as the battle has started.

MegaMan.EXE, Dark MegaMan.EXE, and Bass.EXE all pulp him with their superior firepower, speed, and soul hax, among other things.

Alphamo can warp causality to launch a literally infinite number of attacks in an instant and reset the battle until he wins.

Magnamo manipulates fate so that he wins out.

Gallantmo atomizes him.

Bagramo tears out Zamasu's soul and stuffs it into a frog for him to squash.

Beelzemo atomizes him.

Lilithmo decays and collapses the universe on Zamasu.

Lucemo manipulates probability so that Zamasu is forced to face instant death or crippling wounds.

Pegasus Seiya atomizes him.

Should I keep going?

My god the hax from Digimon, even they don't shy away from far more creative abilities.

"Weeps for DB"

Digimon is really creative with their powers, theirs a Digimon out there who can manipulate a pocket dimension that's sole purpose is to convert enemies into beer.

Keeping up on the Digimon train:

Ogudomo quite literally tanks anything Zamasu throws at it without a scratch.

Imperialdramo PM erases Zamasus mind, body and soul with a single slash.

Barbamo makes Zamasu into a metaphorical puppet to serve him.

@Huesito. Unreliable or not, I highly doubt DT was off by a factor of quadrillions. And not the blitz in character argument again...

Anyway,

Lavos even in 5-A BFRs him, freezes him in time, etc. And when Zamasu kills him, he'll just keep on coming from a different timeline, or the Darkness Beyond Time

Kirby turns him into a bubble. Or fuses him with an ability. Or possesses him. And given the ghost form, Zamasu can't put him down either.

Anyone from Masada obviously. And GEoM

Flash flashes.

Archie Sonic (4-A) flashes

Mario (If fast enough) turns him into gold.

A character could blizt once they realize the another is a threat. But in character they wouldn't blizts as soon as the battles starts and use their best haxes. Infact it could because before that superman was regard a high multi Galaxy and then base line universe then even higher universal because of talk calc on big bangs heat. It got deleted and now we have more proof of pre crisi being universal as see in the profile but not quintillion or thousands.

"Unreliable or not, I highly doubt DT was off by a factor of quadrillions."

Pretty sure it was deleted because the calc was unreliable in general.

TBH, Fusion Zamasu is only hard to beat if all you have are purely physically attacks to work with and the 3-A tier's got so much other stuff that, he's not that hard to put down.

Granted, it would take a little longer than most for DB but that partly immortal body can only delay, not prevent, the invetiable.

Dark Schneider stomps with eternal atoms

TTLG wins with probability and spatial manipulation

Superboy Prime wins with retcon punch

Mephisto, Mordru, Galactus, Odin, Doctor Fate, PC Superman... and many more. Honestly over 80% of tier 3 can stomp 3A Zamasu

Heck, even Post Crisis Superman, Martian Manhunter, Onslaught, Sentry, and Silver Surfer can beat Zamasu in various ways. Surfer can become intangible, go into astral realm then either destroy Zamasu's soul or rips it out. MM can put Zamasu into eternal coma, Sentry can disintegrate Zamasu on subatomic level.

@Joseph and what's stopping F. Zamasu for blinking him out of existence due to the sheer power difference?

FTW395 said:
@Joseph and what's stopping F. Zamasu for blinking him out of existence due to the sheer power difference?
Phasing and much higher speed. Power difference won't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back