• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Power of Hope VS Arale Dragon Ball Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arale's regeneration is narrative so Kratos can still kill her with absolutely anything he does but she has passive plot manipulation that makes things work in her favour heavily. It doesn't passively nuke though so that's the only reason this match lasts more than a nanosecond.

Kratos has Reactive Evolution that worked on Tier 1 Fate Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) when he was Multi-Continent level on top of negating resistance to Resistance Negation. But I'm not going to spend 40 pages arguing "Plot > Fate > Concept/Fate = Plot = Concept /Concept > Fate > Plot etc." so make of that what you will.

Meanwhile, Arale's active Plot Manipulation would screw him over utterly while he has Information Analysis that'd inform him of what she can do. There's other hax abilities but honestly they take a backseat to the Goddess of Plot and the God of Concepts.

Tempted to call this inconclusive but I'll wait.

Crazy how he saw a fra as the first comment and added it as a real vote
What was a 😭 .
Arale's regeneration is narrative so Kratos can still kill her with absolutely anything he does but she has passive plot manipulation that makes things work in her favour heavily. It doesn't passively nuke though so that's the only reason this match lasts more than a nanosecond.

Kratos has Reactive Evolution that worked on Tier 1 Fate Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) when he was Multi-Continent level on top of negating resistance to Resistance Negation. But I'm not going to spend 40 pages arguing "Plot > Fate > Concept/Fate = Plot = Concept /Concept > Fate > Plot etc." so make of that what you will.

Meanwhile, Arale's active Plot Manipulation would screw him over utterly while he has Information Analysis that'd inform him of what she can do. There's other hax abilities but honestly they take a backseat to the Goddess of Plot and the God of Concepts.

Tempted to call this inconclusive but I'll wait.
Agree with Planck if there is no change.

But I'm not going to spend 40 pages arguing "Plot > Fate > Concept/Fate = Plot = Concept /Concept > Fate > Plot etc." so make of that what you will.
Planck has Precog, this is illegal, should ban Planck from debating match-up
Actually, her Fusion self can regen from CM1, History and Info 2 too but i forgot to add it, again

Anyway, my vote is incon for now, ngl i'm not exactly the best person to debate Arale

Kratos killing David Jaffe be like
Wasn't it considered not canon?
I took that into account on my post tho ;_;
I usually try to keep the abilities of such nature (Concept, Info, Plot) separate and distinct and unless they have feats of interacting or possessing such abilities I presume they cant counter them by default. Ofc there are verses which tend to have all of these abilities and they may have different hierarchies but thats a different matter.
Also, Arale stuff is supposedly passive, if it isn't passive, I would rather vote for Kratos.

Kratos resists with Conceptual Manipulation 1
Uh, no. My point was that the passive effect isn't instantly offensive so he'd be able to do something. He doesn't resist Plot Manipulation (it'd be a stomp for Kratos otherwise).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back