• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team..... (8-C)

Gii and suimei being here means this is gonna be a hard team to beat...

Seriously gonna have to throw some concept manipulators at them.

I know nothing about these characters so I say the hero of kavach (elder scrolls oblivion), the arisen (dragon's dogma), Alucard (hellsing) and Misogi (medaka box)

Speed is unequalized, so anyone with good enough speed and AP can potentially kill Hatchworth, Suimei and Flagg before they become any sort of trouble. (Unless the latter has Black Thirteen at his disposal, in which case speed won't save them at all)

If it starts with the enemies not knowing where all the team members are though, then Suimei and Flagg are going to turn into two monstrous support-mage characters for this team.

Another character that I can think of is Black Alice

Anyone magical gets depowered while the rest probably gets drained bone dry

Her drain was so powerful that she was killing beings like Swamp Thing, The Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, The Doctor and a lot more, while they were in their place of power and Alice was unconcious in her house, and she doesnt even know that she's killing them

Gargoyle One said:
Reva: You do not want to fight anyone, you want to go home and be family men.
Black Thirtee (literally by itself): Oh really?

I don't ever plan on actually featuring this thing in a debate btw, because **** that nonsense.

What does the Black Thirteen do? really curious here.If its really the Crimson King then the only one I can think of that can "defeat" this team is Cain via dying then everyone in the team gets killed by the Presence

@Sandman:

It's...hard to explain. It's not the "full" Crimson King, but it serves as a window to/container for both his eye and the evil/void of Todash Darkness, and it allows him to influence the immediate vicinity in ways he can't do normally. (Thanks to the whole "trapped at the top of the Tower" thing) It also doesn't have the ability to use all of his powers, but the ones it's been shown to use are:

• Mind Control (Once activated, it's a passive aura that affects anyone it wants to affect)
  • BFR (Anywhere in the multiverse, including Todash Darkness)
  • Illusion Creation (Just like the rest of Maerlyn's Rainbow)
  • Clairvoyance (People can scry with it, all the way across the multiverse. It's only ever been shown letting Flagg do this, though it's likely that the Crimson King's avatar Los' can do so as well, because yeah)
  • Type 4 Madness Manipulation (If the eye itself stares at you, you start to run mad and fall unconscious in a matter of seconds)
  • Portal Creation (It allows people to travel anywhere in the multiverse)
  • High-Hyperversal range bestowal (Flagg was able to hax someone from across the multiverse when he was scrying with it)
Flagg can still be killed while wielding this thing, and it has periods of complete dormancy sometimes, so it's not as infallible an asset as you might think. Him having it just makes the act of getting to him stupidly hard, since it acts entirely of its own accord and doesn't need to rely on Flagg's guidance in order to do things. (This is part of why its inclusion needs to be specified in order for it to be a part of a typical VS thread)

Yeah. Even in-universe, everyone considers it to be akin to a cosmic A-bomb that could go off at a moment's notice, to the point that most characters who speak of it consider it to be the most dangerous thing in the multiverse. (Although a lot of them say "universe", probably because most of the characters don't actually know what the word "multiverse" means. Like, Roland didn't even know what a universe was until Walter told him.)

Yes, I'm one of those rare people who doesn't like my favorite characters to be totally unbeatable. Ruins the fun.

Well, I think I can understand you

Though I'm happy that my waifu Death, Elaine and Lucifer (Yes, Lucifer is also my waifu) gets the respect that they deserve here and I could say that Death would smack LT's three faces at the same time.

Though, the god tiers of Dark Tower is basically untouchable at this point

Don't let Lucifer hear you say that.

It is pretty nice when characters get the kind of recognition for their power that they belong having. I still remember when I first got here; Gan and Dis were "weaksauce 1-A" status, Flagg had no hax, Roland's guns were just "guns" to people, Bessa didn't exist, Pennywise was still the only SK character being used, et cetera.

And eh. Gan/Bessa may be getting an upgrade to 1-A again, but that hasn't been fully decided yet. Hoping to get things wrestled into place soon enough, since the verse's upper-tiers are still in something of a sore spot right now as far as their profiles are concerned.

Don't worry, outside the bounds of this wiki, Gan is considered a tier 0 who stomps even TOAA or a tier high 1-A who stomps Featherine

Please forgive me for spreading misinformation

@TheOwnMagic

Yeah, Hatchworth can summon 8-D Superman who has immeasurable speed so... yeah.

What the Hell... but ehh, it appears Hatch's got only Superhuman speed. Magnus blitzes him and them disintegrates him at a molecular scale before he can summon Superman.

Dude...

this isn't a VS Match...

This is a who can beat this team...

I can do rounds....

Speed unequal Magnus shows up and wrecks everybody.

Speed equal Elsa shows up and uses her Wishing Star to have power enough to beat all of them (just kidding)

• Speed equal Rumple shows up and just paralyzes them all (I think you should not allow people to pick characters above 8-C)

You forgetting about their hax?

Maybe Flagg won't be able to do much... because he already kinda lost to him.

I don't see resistance to Broadway Force, Plot Manipulation, Information Manip, or 1-C Superman.

Back