• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat sans with time stop?

If we're not counting star platinum over heaven then im pretty sure gio incaps him via willpower manip or just bfrs him(can reset his time stop as well),valentine could paradox him if he has D4C love train,rohan incaps him with thought-based heavens door b4 he stops time,kars understands,dio over heaven ROs him since he has superior time stop,MIH could blitz him(although i can see sans taking this fight most of the time)

>Sans with Time Stop

This would be sick, I don't think many people without time stop resistance and very, very good soulhax resistance can take this

He beat article canon 682 and let's be honest 682 is terrible in offense while Sans can spam the shit out of his danmaku + time stop

ExSENNA said:
He beat article canon 682 and let's be honest 682 is terrible in offense while Sans can spam the shit out of his danmaku + time stop
And that doesn't even scratch Tricky. Then Time Stop ends, and Tricky utterly obliterates Sans twelve ways sideways.

SpookyShadow said:
To what degree? IIRC Sans can easily soulhax Frisk and she wad like 2-C with resistance
First things first Im pretty sure frisk soul hax resistance isn't as good as your making it out to be, iirc anyone in undertale can kill frisk via soul hax, regardless of their level of determintation so i doubt their resistance scales to 2-c especially as soul hax aren't dictated by tier.

Second ainz will open with reality slash or some other form of dura neg against sans, or possibly mind hax with undead domination, since he resist timestop I don't see sans managing much of anything before ainz mind haxs.

Third ainz can activate spells with a thought and usually does so in combat

Fourth ainz has self ressurection that restores him to life even if his body and soul are destroyed so even if sans somehow managed to bypass ainz resistance to soul hax and kill him before he got off his mind hax...

When? Where? I didn't see any mention of that on the profile and Id need some serious context to buy the idea sans soul hax can work on souless beings...

The pen or the sword said:
When? Where? I didn't see any mention of that on the profile.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Soul Manipulation (Can attack one's soul with his regular attacks. Destroyed Asgore's soul in a single attack), Time Travel, Time Manipulation (Can LOAD time to a previous SAVE in time, keeping his memories of it but otherwise resetting everything else), Plant Manipulation, Danmaku, limited Acausality (Type 1; Capable of keeping memories of reset events, although other factors such as his increase in strength or damage he sustained will be lost), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Due to lacking a soul) | All previous abilities to an unfathomably greater extent, Reality Warping, Can SAVE and LOAD at any point in time as opposed to specified points, Information Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Acausality (Type 1), Matter Manipulation, Magic, Energy Projection, Absorption (Can absorb souls)

Afaik flowey and sans don't have any direct interaction so I don't see when this supposed effect could have been shown.

Not that it matters sans falls to dura neg, mind hax, ect long before this becomes an issue, especially as ainz can resurrect even if sans somehow manages to pierce his resistance.

I think it was a statement by Flowey that Sans has given him trouble before, although there is no way to make sure if it was because of Soul Manip or him just stepping on Flowey or smthng.

If thats the excuse I call nonsense, sans is an irritating creature that can teleport, giving trouble in no way implies that sans soul hax have somehow effected a souless being.

Ainz bodies Jotaro Sanso.

And Tricky.

Ness and his gang has slightly similar Time stop resistance to that of Jotaro. Top it off with AP, PSI, and Massively NLF Fate hax, they can stomp Sans.

Giegue has passives for Sans to worry about.

Back