• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who are the 10 fastest MFTL+ in the wiki?

The title explains itself, Who are the Top 10 fastest MFTL+ in the wiki?

1. Invisible Drago (2.805119934004477e+226 times the speed of light)

Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) (3.7 sexsexagintillion times faster than light)

2. Amitabha (Touhou Project) (At least over 47 novemtrigintillion times faster than light)

MegaMan.EXE (400 Novemdecillion times faster than light)

3. Flash (Wally West) (Post Crisis) (At least over 23 tredecillion)

4. Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (At least 324.68 Octillion x FTL)

5. The Phoenix (274 Octillion times the speed of light)

6. Characters From Saint Seiya (30 Septillion times the speed of light)

7. Odin (Marvel Comics) (837 Quintillion times the speed of light)

8. Character from the Nipponverse (117 Quintilian times the speed of light)

9. Marble Alien (Men in Black) (51 Quintillion times the speed of light)

10. SCP-1739 (30 Quintillion times the speed of light)

Horanable Mentions

Grey Goo (Tens Quintillions times the speed of light)

Characters from Sailor Moo (1.45 Quintillion Time Speed of light)

Whis (498 Quadrillion Time Speed of light)

Also semi-related but Phoenix probably has the second highest joule-count on the wiki for her AP.

Its one per Calc, I don't put two characters scale to the same calc exept if they are equal in speed or there are many character do the feat, that calced

For the pre crisis one, the low end distances would be the only acceptable ones. The other two ends use the size of the post-crisis universe, and a hypothetical and fairly contested size for the unobservable universe, so neither make sense to use.

That being said, none are currently accepted, since it hasn't been evaluated.

also pre-crisis universe has like 4 statements that claim to be infinite materially speaking but that is for another occasion and could be rejected.

I think it is finally the top 10 fastest MFLT+ in the wiki

I hope you will tell me if there is a faster character I have not add it

I just want to mention that a profile i'm working on will have MFTL+ for crossing hundreds of trillions of light years in a small amount of time.

Was it accepted? I see it on the profile but no calc group member seems to have replied.

And if it is accepted then he'd still not hit Top 5 with even the high-ball.

Back