• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who are the 10 fastest MFTL+ in the wiki?

So the 2-As of the Nipponverse now massively upscale from 2.24 Sextillion C. So they should take 7th place.

Last edited:
Not even Whis makes the list lmao.
Shouldn't Wally be the fastest since there was an issue where he was faster than speed?

Not even Whis makes the list lmao.
Shouldn't Wally be the fastest since there was an issue where he was faster than speed?
That's not a feat, just fancy statements. He's Immeasurable at times but this is for MFTL+ not general speed.

Why is Lucifer in 2nd? He was with his wings when he did that feat, which means his speed was irrelevant
Didn't he give Mazikeen his Morningstar powers or something?

And then she cut his face and called him a little bitch if he regenerated the wound.

Meh, i really don't remember anymore, but since it wasn't removed from is profile the fea is probably valid

Meh, i really don't remember anymore, but since it wasn't removed from is profile the fea is probably valid
Actually, no, you're right.

"In this scene, Lucifer Morningstar processes the universe's 20,000,000,000 Year history in the blink of an eye. Now, I know Lucifer is 1-A and thus Irrelevant in speed, but this is being done for the fun of it."

This is on the page that did the calc, I have no clue why the feat is considered acceptable for a weakened Luci.

Quick question? A bit off topic, but what would a speed feat of this level place on the list?
1.31789292e+109 times the speed of light
Edit: It would be 3rd place since it is over 6.9602511e+87 faster than wally's speed feat (kek)

Last edited:
Huh, then they should be below Saint Seiya it's just the law
Cosmic inflation theory needs revised imo lol

Alan Guth's theory doesn't work with grape fruit sized inflation

Edit: The universe as we see it today simply wouldn't exist, and life on earth probably wouldn't exist if the inflation was that small.

Last edited:
Just to ask does mftl+ by shear size count? ( But well even without that space ishtar can react and do atk that can cross the universe almost instantly) but it was never calculated, i know it's not enough but well

Last edited:
Just to ask does mftl+ by shear size count? ( But well even without that space ishtar can react and do atk that can cross the universe almost instantly) but it was never calculated, i know it's not enough but well
It would be similar to the GL guys speed calc, some where in the 20 quintillions. Also, Kratos' MFTL+ comes from scaling to a guy who has an entire universe inside of him

It does? I thought it came from Sisters of Fate scaling.
Wait, just checked again. It's from the sisters of fate, who are in the trillions. Even if it was being a universe sized dude (which might just be a miswording on the profile), it would only be 2.8 quintillion, fast, but not as fast at the top 10

I mean, Uranus is universe-sized in God of War and Kratos scales above him I think. I just wasn't sure if that was the main justification.

Can someone explain how there is no xianxia MC here? They don't have single feat in the quintillions?
Unfortunately no. Most of them get to Immeasurable before that happens.

And Xianxia MCs are more for ridiculous hax potency and passives than speed.

But IIRC, Ji Ning has some universe-crossing feats in the later parts of his novel but I'm not sure if they'd get here.

Back