• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For who's wondering, this is the list of abilities 6-B Link has:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsman and Shield Wielder, Expert Marksman, Elemental Manipulation (Of the Fire, Din's Fire), Teleportation (Via Ocarina Songs and Farore's Wind), Barrier Creation (Via Naryu's Love), Can see and attack ghosts, Can penetrate illusions with the Lens of Truth, Can manipulate the weather (Via Song of Storms), Resistance to Transmutation (Can spend a long time deep in the Lost Woods without becoming a Skull Kid or Stalfos and isn't a Kokiri).

What I'm about to say doesn't matter for the match, but all Hylians have enhanced senses, so add that to Link's powers.

Link is superior to KIng Dodongo who is vastly superior to Wizrobes who can do this

Whitebeard should be vastly superior to AKainu who should be superior to Fujitora who did this

The real cal howard said:
What I'm about to say doesn't matter for the match, but all Hylians have enhanced senses, so add that to Link's powers.
Source? Because if it's for "hearing the voice of goddess", I'm quite sure it's an another ability

whitebeard is about x1.25 times stronger? they are pretty even

Source? Because if it's for "hearing the voice of goddess", I'm quite sure it's an another ability

That was from a past zelda game which said ill try and find it

Whitebeard has the AP and experience advantage and he has precognition.

While Link's only interesting moves are Nayru's love and Din's Fire. But he can't use both of them at the same time. Link could potentially wear him down with Din's fire, then use Nayru's Love and attack him with a country level slingshot.

But it all depends if he'll try to dodge them (as says its weakness) and on how useful is his precog (I know nothing about One Piece except that's an anime with pirates and the main character is made of rubber and they get powers from fruits. And that it's insanely long)

I personally think that Whitebeard would win here. This Link kinda hasn't nothing but a shield and Nayru's Love to help, while Whitebeard has pretty much every other advantage.

It takes a lot to put Whitebeard down, more than what Link is capable of.

If it came down to a slug fest between the two, Whitebeard has the stamina, AP, Dura, and Stat-amp advantage. He's also got at least some form of Kenbunshoku, so he'd be able to read into Link's moves. Whitebeard can also use his attacks as a pseudo-barrier simultaneously. He can attack and defend in unison. Link's inferior AP makes this incredibly difficult for him to stand up against Whitebeard.

Whitebeard mid-diffs.

Pretty sure that speed shouldn't not be equalized, both are Relativistic.

Anyway, i go with Whitebeard with mid difficulty.

He has much more combat experience, combat skills and he had overall superior stats.

Better endurance, stamina, range, destructive power, durability and strength.

And the hax that Link possed isn't OP enough to close the gap.

Well it seen like Whitebeard had a solid victory here.

Someone close this threat and add this win in WB's profile and the lose on Link's profile.

Back