• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait-what-allen-the-alien.gif

This should be pretty cut and dry in Link's favor and while it is a one shot gap if Raditz does manage to hit him all it takes is for Link to dodge one attack if not jump back and either firing an arrow or throwing something mid air to reach his FTL focused state in which he just blitzes Raditz with any number of attacks that he doesn't resist such as deconstruction, Ice arrows that can flash freeze lava and people, electricty stuffs, etc. Plus it'd be pretty much a in Links favor in terms of skill as well so I say he takes this
not to mention bro has summons that he uses too in the story

Last edited:
This should be pretty cut and dry in Link's favor and while it is a one shot gap if Raditz does manage to hit him all it takes is for Link to dodge one attack if not jump back and either firing an arrow or throwing something mid air to reach his FTL focused state in which he just blitzes Raditz with any number of attacks that he doesn't resist such as deconstruction, Ice arrows that can flash freeze lava and people, electricty stuffs, etc. Plus it'd be pretty much a in Links favor in terms of skill as well so I say he takes this
not to mention bro has summons that he uses too in the story
Counted

Bro why they gotta fight in Allens apartment they're gonna tear it up :cry:

Anyway yeah pretty much Link FRA, dude's getting one shot if hit but he's more than likely avoiding an attack and then amping up to FTL speeds to rush him down. It gets especially bad for Raditz if the weapon Link decides to use is the Gloom Spear then that's just an instant kill.

It dont even gotta be a Crenando weapon, Link can literally win by yeeting the fruit he picked off the local shrubbery. Raditz lacks res to temps that can flash freeze lava into solid rock. Or elec manip. Mind hax. Literal drugs. Deconstruction.

Tbh Raditz' only saving grace is he starts off quicker and has higher AP but he's a jobber so lmao

Plus, the gap is only 14.5x, which is a fuckton, and is a oneshot, but that isn't enough to obliterate Link's body so a fairy should revive him, and he does have amps to lower that down a bit too

your goat was washed the second he fell to his knees after he got his tail grabbed, a weakness a real goat like Goku managed to overcome when he was just 15

I added this to Link's profile can someone do Raditz

I can't since I'd have to source edit from mobile which is an actual impossible task

Back