• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji (Current) vs Ace, Sabo and Luffy (Kid)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No one has prior knowledge and no one have prep time
  • All of them are in-character
  • Ayanokoji has a Baton
  • Ayanokoji AP: 49,3 KJ
  • Ace, Luffy and Sabo AP: One shots
ayanokouji kiyotaka (youkoso jitsuryoku shijou shugi no kyoushitsu e) drawn  by reiquant | Danbooru
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • Genius intelligence
  • Adaptability
  • Fear inducement
  • Higher Stamina
  • Higher BIQ
  • More Haxed
  • Has a Baton
  • Analytical prediction
Adaptation Genius - XxZetsuxX, wwereymy235, Fallen_Angelicx, RoggerReggor, SatellaTheWoE, Robo432343, TheHuntsman1001, Idc.violet
Post-War Arc | One Piece Wiki | Fandom
Ace, Luffy and Sabo's advantages:
  • One shots
  • Higher Numbers
  • Good teamwork (Kinda?)
  • Higher LS
  • Range advantage with the iron pipe
  • Acrobatics
Future Pirate Kings - ReaperAndBlues, Fezzih_007, Vapidhoe

Fighting Scenario - Sabo, Luffy and Ace after seeing Ayanokouji demolishing pirates with such ease, They were amazed by Ayanokouji's skills, The children went to him and asked him if they could train them to become better fighters to which Ayanokouji agreed, They then decided to do a friendly match up against Ayanokouji

Last edited:
I will say this in advance, The reason why i placed a fighting scenario (My first time btw), Is because in this situation, We don't have the Haki being a problem for Koji, Otherwise this would be a complete stomp if they were fighting to the death

Honestly, I think Ayano might get outnumbered here. This right here is a JJK jumping.

I vote the terrific trio, their numbers and AP can give Koji a pretty bad time. Especially since they also are more agile.

Honestly, I think Ayano might get outnumbered here. This right here is a JJK jumping.

I vote the terrific trio, their numbers and AP can give Koji a pretty bad time.
I think it's best for both sides gives arguments instead of jumping to votes

Koji has fought 6 professional fighters at the same time whom are much more skilled than the trio without getting hit once, More over he has OP ANPR which basically allows him to dodge even sneak attacks from blind spots

I think it's best for both sides gives arguments instead of jumping to votes

Koji has fought 6 professional fighters at the same time whom are much more skilled than the trio without getting hit once, More over he has OP ANPR which basically allows him to dodge even sneak attacks from blind spots
Ok then, I haven't exactly read COTE like that, so you can hold off mine before I start an FRA train.

Koji as a child fought 6 professional fighters at the same time without getting hit once with said fighters being stronger than him and he simply obliterated them without getting hit with skill alone

Koji also fought Ryuens gang without getting hit once (4 people)

Koji also fought 2 assassins who were comparable to him in skills said by Koji himself where they still didn't hit him even once

I will give a small explanation

Skills - Ayanokouji knows bare minimum 20+ Martial arts due to Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being a composite martial arts, Ayanokouji has fought more than 12k times due to the WR stating they fight 3 times per day, Ayanokouji's opponents were kids who were stated to be geniuses as the WR creates geniuses in intelligence and combat and Adults who were stated to be professional in their fields, Ayanokoujis adaptability is instant and he can go from losing to someone in the first match to beat them effortlessly in the second, Koji by the age of 9 obliterated all of his instructors who taught him everything and they decided to bring 6 professional fighters where Koji also obliterated them effortlessly without getting hit once based on skill alone where they were stated to be stronger than him physically, Koji is also stated to have a perfect win record against professional fighters

Hax - Ayanokouji by knowing the upper limit of a person with a glance (due to his info analysis) he can remain unhit by the entirety of the match if the opponents can't even match at least a smidgeon of his skills, Moreover, With his bloodlust he can stun their opponents which creates opportunities to beat them up, Koji has pressure points which can K.O in 1 hit if he so desires which can be seen against Ibuki where he just attacks her neck and she falls unconscious, He can also blind his opponents by hitting them in the nasal pole which will cause them to tear up and blur their vision, He can also sense presences, Evade attacks he cannot see and was also heavily implied he could fight with a blindfold against his opponents

Stamina - Koji despite being at age four and being hit by trained martial artists and adults, Ayanokoji as well as other students needed to endure cruel beatings from instructors to the point it was normal and thinking about it was a waste of time, The white room gave Yuki physical paralysis, Trauma and, Depression, The white room also gave Heart/Panic attacks to those less resistance to the hellish training, The White Room also implied that kids have died in the White Room

Experience - Koji has alot of experience in dealing with people who are by a large margin stronger and faster than him seen against in the WR training, Has more than 12k fights experience as i said above with alot of martial arts

Koji basically outskills to oblivion

Last edited:
Since there is no counter argument for the trio, I will start counting votes

I will vote on Koji FRA too

Typical Ayanokouji versus thread:

One person explains how there's an AP disadvantage for Ayanokouji but he still skillstomps: 😎

Everyone starts doing the "Ayanokouji FRA" thing: :)

That gonna do nothing to Luffy trought, the attacks are just gonna make him stretch.
Not really

He can get punched without stretching, Moreover the places he would get punched won't stretch lol

Never have i seen his balls getting stretched after being kicked/hitted by a object lol, Nor his eyes, Liver etc etc

Besides, If Koji hits him in the throat (With a sword/palm strike) it won't stretch at all, That will straight up knock the air out of luffy and knock him out

Also here, It's not stretching

Here we also see him not stretching after being punched
But Garp can hurt Luffy by ignoring the fact he made of rubber, so he not a good example.

Never have i seen his balls getting stretched after being kicked/hitted by a object lol, Nor his eyes, Liver etc etc
I never seen him being hit in any of this parts trought.
Also here, It's not stretching
No, It is stretching, just slightly. When he get hit, his body stretch a little to negate the demage so he won't get hurt.
Besides, If Koji hits him in the throat (With a sword/palm strike) it won't stretch at all, That will straight up knock the air out of luffy and knock him out
No actually, the demage would just get negates and Luffy would be fine. Is just how his body works, he negate blunt force attacks.

But Garp can hurt Luffy by ignoring the fact he made of rubber, so he not a good example.
He is not using Haki
I never seen him being hit in any of this parts trought.
Then you can't assume it will work, His eyes won't stretch inside his head if Koji hits him, He only does that with gear 5
No, It is stretching, just slightly. When he get hit, his body stretch a little to negate the demage so he won't get hurt.
His body stretches when the opponent is comparable to him because they can make Luffy fly which is not the case for Koji

Koji will focus on weak points since they aren't 9-B
No actually, the demage would just get negates and Luffy would be fine. Is just how his body works, he negate blunt force attacks.
No, Koji is not punching the throat, He is using a knife motion to hit a specific part of Luffy's body which is not as resistence as his normal durab

He is not using Haki
He is, that's the only way he would be able demage Luffy. Well, besides this being a Gag scene, so he is hurting Luffy for the funny, like every time Nami does It.
His body stretches when the opponent is comparable to him because they can make Luffy fly which is not the case for Koji
No, he body stretch every time he takes demage to negate the attack so It won't hurt him.
Koji will focus on weak points since they aren't 9-B
No, Koji is not punching the throat, He is using a knife motion to hit a specific part of Luffy's body which is not as resistence as his normal durab
His whole body is made of rubber, there's no weak points here or specific body part, Kojipon attacking any of this points still would't hurt him.
Then you can't assume it will work,
I can, his whole body stretch when he gets hit, this body parts would be no difference, since It also made of rubber.

He is, that's the only way he would be able demage Luffy. Well, besides this being a Gag scene, so he is hurting Luffy for the funny, like every time Nami does It.
He does not need to when a normal monkey can damage him as in the video i showed you
No, he body stretch every time he takes demage to negate the attack so It won't hurt him.
What i said above, His body did not stretch against the monkey
His whole body is made of rubber, there's no weak points here or specific body part, Kojipon attacking any of this points still would't hurt him.
It would, Like i said, His eyes for example will not stretch inside his head as that is gear 5 only thing

His crotch will also not go inside his body because again, That is gear 5 only thing
I can, his whole body stretch when he gets hit, this body parts would be no difference, since It also made of rubber.
What i said above

At best, The fight would end with Koji knocking Sabo and Ace and tire Luffy till he can't fight anymore thus ending in Koji's victory

Luffy's body is not stretching at all when he recieves a punch here;

Your body legit would be like this after being punched

He does not need to when a normal monkey can damage him as in the video i showed you
The monkey din't demage him, Luffy grunted in pain, but he always does that when he receive a hit for dramatic effect, but the attacks don't actually hurt him.
What i said above, His body did not stretch against the monkey
When I say strecth, i don't mean like when he does a Gomu Gomu technique, i mean like his body contorts himself to receive the demage and null it.
His body did strecth, but just a little.
It would, Like i said, His eyes for example will not stretch inside his head as that is gear 5 only thing
His crotch will also not go inside his body because again, That is gear 5 only thing
None of this would hurt Luffy, and Ayanopon can't actually punch someone trought his body, with the AP disadvantage.
That also not a thing Ayano does anyway, like kicking someone in the crotch or aiming for someone eyes. He can, but like, If he sees that Luffy is made of Rubber, i not sure why he would even try any of that when his normal attacks are not doing anything.
At best, The fight would end with Koji knocking Sabo and Ace and tire Luffy till he can't fight anymore thus ending in Koji's victory
I can agree with Ayano winning due to exhausting Luffy sure.

Kiyo Fra.
Luffy's body is not stretching at all when he recieves a punch here;
It is, but is not by that much.

Edit: Now that i see, Luffy and the gang have the LS advantage.
considering Ayano can't actually hurt Luffy, is very likely he gonna get grabbed when Ayano tries to attack him in close combat, since Luffy can just resist the attack and grab Ayano before he moves away.
Is possible, since speed is equal here. And if he knock out Sabo and Ace, since Luffy still awake, they can get up and try again. I changing my vote to Trio D Fra.

Last edited:
The monkey din't demage him, Luffy grunted in pain, but he always does that when he receive a hit for dramatic effect, but the attacks don't actually hurt him.

When I say strecth, i don't mean like when he does a Gomu Gomu technique, i mean like his body contorts himself to receive the demage and null it.
His body did strecth, but just a little.

None of this would hurt Luffy, and Ayanopon can't actually punch someone trought his body, with the AP disadvantage.
That also not a thing Ayano does anyway, like kicking someone in the crotch or aiming for someone eyes. He can, but like, If he sees that Luffy is made of Rubber, i not sure why he would even try any of that when his normal attacks are not doing anything.

I can agree with Ayano winning due to exhausting Luffy sure.

Kiyo Fra.

It is, but is not by that much.
I still am not in agreement with this but since we won't reach an agreement we will just leave it like this then XD

Counted btw

considering Ayano can't actually hurt Luffy, is very likely he gonna get grabbed when Ayano tries to attack him in close combat, since Luffy can just resist the attack and grab Ayano before he moves away.
Is possible, since speed is equal here. And if he knock out Sabo and Ace, since Luffy still awake, they can get up and try again. I changing my vote to Trio D Fra.
The 3 musketeers FRA

Last edited:
considering Ayano can't actually hurt Luffy, is very likely he gonna get grabbed when Ayano tries to attack him in close combat,
Highly unlikely, Koji is an evaside fighter, He prefers not being touched and will know with a glance that these kids are stronger than him with his info analysis
since Luffy can just resist the attack and grab Ayano before he moves away.
Point blank attacks, sneak attacks and 6 fighters coming at him at the same time could not touch him, The 3 of them whom are less skilled than the fighters Koji faced will not be touching Koji at all
Is possible, since speed is equal here.
Koji has experience in dealing with faster opponents, With speed equal + analytical prediction (which is op) this does not matter
And if he knock out Sabo and Ace, since Luffy still awake, they can get up and try again.
They will get knocked up again
I changing my vote to Trio D Fra.
K

AP and LS are legit the irrelevant categories of this matchup because if the opponent is not even 1% as skilled as Koji then they can forget even touching Koji when he is evaside fighter

Ayanokouji during this battle will not be hit or grabbed because of his analytical prediction + Enhanced senses

Koji with Info analysis he will know the 3 of them are stronger than him which will make him more defensive and strategical

Ayanokouji will also adapt to the 3 kids he is fighting instantly (His AD is instant after all) he will get more skilled and stronger as the battle progresses

With it, He can dodge point blank attacks, Sneak attacks from blind spots and alot of fighters coming at him at the same time

He is heavily more skilled than the trio, He will just knock Sabo and Ace with PP and will fight Luffy to tire him out

We also have to consider their character, Luffy being the weakest link will mostly be flabbergasted by the fact Koji dispatched his 2 brothers whom are stronger than him with casual ease, Which will make Luffy panic (or even forfeit since he knows he cannot win due to being weaker than the 2 of the brothers)

Since the fight is in a jungle, Ayanokouji can just use his enviroment to his advantage, Using trees to block attacks from Luffy, Throw dust, Rocks or whatever (Imagine if theres water nearby lol, Jungles normally do)

More over, Ayanokouji has fear inducement which will stun the 3 of them (If Sabo and Ace wake up) Which will give Koji once again a chance to knock them out

Last edited:
AP and LS - While the trio have advantage (one shot even) this is useless when they cannot even touch Koji, Given Ayanokouji skill level (15k fights against professional fighters and geniuses with a variety of martial arts, Instant adaptability which increases skill level and physical stats which makes Koji from losing the first match to effortlessly win in the next round, Can predict via upper limit which makes him able to dodge point blank strikes, sneak attacks from blind spots, attacks coming from various fighters just as skilled as him, Being capable of fighting people inexperienced with blind folds, He was also stated to be outperforming the beta curriculum, Same curriculum that was stated to be in a different dimension than level 10, With level 5-6 being the limit of human development with the 6th and 7th generation attemping it and got obliterated) with this much skill gap, I will say this again, None of the 3 are touching Koji

Stamina - Ayanokouji stamina level is also insane capable of enduring hellish training that is capable of giving people trauma, depression and physical paralysis, The WR also implied children died that with heart/panic attacks, He had to endure this for 14 years, Koji can also no hit Nanase while being tired, dehydrated and hungry and she is a good martial artists with amps (Boku mode), Koji can run on a thread mill for 30 minutes without getting tired too

BIQ - Ayanokouji absolutely stomps here, He is an immensely strategical and analytical fighter, He will use his enviroment to his advantage, Will strategize against the 3 of them, Can multi task against alot of fighters, Being capable of taking into account other possibilities, He will see through the strategies the trio will do effortlessly since he is that smart and has feats about being capable of seeing through people more intelligence than the trio

Hax - This will be more effective against Sabo and Ace (He can also disarm them if they ever get knocked out and happen to wake up again), PP and Fear inducement will prove to be more than enough to beat Sabo and Ace, With fear inducement being the only thing useful against Luffy, Koji has OP ANPR and Info analysis which will make him capable of seeing just how strong the 3 of them are and will opt for the most efficient way possible to win, He can evade attacks from blind spots and point blank, He will evolve as the battle progresses skillwise and stats wise instantly (The increasing rate is good too)

Last edited:
AP and LS - While the trio have advantage (one shot even) this is useless when they cannot even touch Koji, Given Ayanokouji skill level (15k fights against professional fighters and geniuses with a variety of martial arts, Instant adaptability which increases skill level and physical stats which makes Koji from losing the first match to effortlessly win in the next round, Can predict via upper limit which makes him able to dodge point blank strikes, sneak attacks from blind spots, attacks coming from various fighters just as skilled as him, Being capable of fighting people inexperienced with blind folds, He was also stated to be outperforming the beta curriculum, Same curriculum that was stated to be in a different dimension than level 10, With level 5-6 being the limit of human development with the 6th and 7th generation attemping it and got obliterated) with this much skill gap, I will this again, None of the 3 are touching Koji

Stamina - Ayanokouji stamina level is also insane capable of enduring hellish training that is capable of giving people trauma, depression and physical paralysis, The WR also implied children died that with heart/panic attacks, He had to endure this for 14 years, Koji can also no hit Nanase while being tired, dehydrated and hungry and she is a good martial artists with amps (Boku mode), Koji can run on a thread mill for 30 minutes without getting tired too

BIQ - Ayanokouji absolutely stomps here, He is an immensely strategical and analytical fighter, He will use his enviroment to his advantage, Will strategize against the 3 of them, Can multi task against alot of fighters, Being capable of taking into account other possibilities, He will see through the strategies the trio will do effortlessly since he is that smart and has feats about being capable of seeing through people more intelligence than the trio

Hax - This will be more effective against Sabo and Ace (He can also disarm them if they ever get knocked out and happen to wake up again), PP and Fear inducement will prove to be more than enough to beat Sabo and Ace, With fear inducement being the only thing useful against Luffy, Koji has OP ANPR and Info analysis which will make him capable of seeing just how strong the 3 of them are and will opt for the most efficient way possible to win, He can evade attacks from blind spots and point blank, He will evolve as the battle progresses skillwise and stats wise instantly (The increasing rate is good too)
Changing my vote to Mr. spread your legs.

Why exactly? Luffy being made of rubber does not make him have stamina over Koji

Koji knocks out Ace and Sabo then proceeds to tire out luffy and wins the battle

There is still no counter argument for this
My comment was sarcastic. The funny thing is that there basically aren't even reasons for the 3 boys. I don't know if everyone was being sarcastic. 😭

My money is still on Ayanokouji.

Back