• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Glints: Flashy Flash vs Silver Fang

This might be an interesting fight

Going the previous thread both sides have arguments

Howevaaah, I'll vote Flashy Flash here

While in terms of AP, Silver Fang might be on the advatnage here, Flash is not that behind him. One Shoting both Gale and Hellfire is actually a pretty impressive feat, as they weren't fodder dragons, but cadre candidates according to Phoenix Man, and he also said that fighting Flash wouldn't be a good idea, right after he knew it was Flash who defeated those. So while bang does have an AP advantage, enough to make him badly harm Flash with his strikes and tank his attacks, Flash still has enough AP to fight

And obviously, Bang will never see Flash in this battle at all

I just had a look at their speed feats. Bang scales above Mach 386, whereas Flashy's speed is 0.17c

Thas a difference of 388x in speed.

Flashy blitzes to hell and back since this is speed unequal.

Bang's advantages are AP and Skill, but with the speed gap, both are going to be useless since Flash will dodge everything and hit Bang far more times

Bang blitzes people who's superior to mach 386, Flash blitzed people who's 0.17c

Ok so:

Bang has a massive advantage in AP and durability (shattering Elder Centipede's skin, 1 shotting Cadres, making quick work of Overgrown Rover and stopping its attacks, feats which are feats massively above what Flash has shown), so it would prove to be a steep cliff for Flashy, assuming his sword doesn't break which would basically render him unable to damage Bang at that point.

I vote Bang, Flashy's sword has never dealt with anything as tough as Bang afaik and without it Flashy lacks ways to hurt bang. And the skill advantage could maybe allow him to land a sneaky hit considering Flashy Flash doesn't move at peak speed from the start and 1 shot is all Bang needs.

Nope

Garou said that if his previous Form faced Flash, he would lose, and this previous Form was already capable of defeating Superalloy Darkshine, and Flash didn't even had his Sword, only used physicals

Not even Garou one shoted Flash in the moment, and even not using his full power, I don't think he was attacking with less power than Bang can do. Bang does have a superior AP but saying that Flash can't hurt him with his attacks, even with Sword, is just... wrong by default, one shoting weaker Cadres Vs one shoting Cadres candidates isn't enough to make such difference, entering on One Shot territory

And about speed...lmao

With 25% of his speed he already blitzes, he doesn't use the full speed at first, true, doesn't mean he needs to completely avoid everything from Bang

Im voting Flash.

Even if Bang does start landing hits and proving trouble, Flashy will just go all out and blitz him. At his top speed Bang would be completely frozen to him.

Yeah, but garou was never capable of winning against Darkshine in strength he just blitzed the hell outta Darkshine and skilled him. And even then do i need to remind you how many times Garou hit Darkshine yet Darkshine didn't go down (permanently that is, since he was being overwhelmed by fear).

Garou wasn't even trying though. He also broke Elder Centipede's armour which was arguably the strongest cadre ever (maybe outside of Golden Sperm) so keep that in mind. And again, the killing of Cadre candidates was done with his ultimate move and a sword which won't really hold up against Bang (will break).

Speed is the only thing Flash has in his advantage. But no matter how fast a child is, beating an adult is gonna prove difficult.

AogiriKira said:
Even if Bang does start landing hits and proving trouble, Flashy will just go all out and blitz him. At his top speed Bang would be completely frozen to him.
If bang lands 1 hit its game over really. I don't see him getting up from that, let alone combo attacks which are what bang likes to do.

I vote Flash. He's superior in every stat except AP by feats, but by statements and in story lore, Flash takes it in AP too.

AP: One shotting two Dragon level cadre candidates that even 2nd Res Phoenix Man thought was impressive. Phoenix Man, a being that could survive the Emperor Nova, thought that killing both Hellfire and Gale was a good enough feat that he himself had to be weary of Flash. Then, Darkshine said that Mid-Darkshine fight Garou would've lost to Flash before he could use any techniques. He said the 4 that would kill Garou before he could do anything were Tats, King, Atomic and Flash. Not Bang. He did say that Bang was stronger than Garou indirectly by saying that Bang could parry his attacks but Garou couldn't, though Bang never hurt him. So AP wise, Flash could hurt mid Darkshine fight Garou at least. Later on in the fight, as we all know, Garou powers up and is able to physically match and surpass Darkshine while also parrying his attacks and damaging him. Then Garou has his scuffle with Golden Sperm, becomes Awakened Garou, stomps the S class heroes that were fighting him, then fight's Flash without his sword. Then Garou says that if he fought Flash before, he would've lost badly. So Flash without his sword has the AP to beat post Darkshine Fight Garou according to Garou himself. Something he didn't say to any of the other S class heroes he beat. Flash with his sword has the same AP, but focused on a smaller surface area than his punches and kicks would have making his attacks that much more lethal. So if Flash without his weapons could beat Mid and Post Darkshine Fight Garou without his sword, he would definitely have AP above Bang

Durability: Flash is durable enough to take hits from Dragon's that were moving so fast that their kinetic energy was literally blowing up a cave as a side effect of them running and jumping, so think about what their attacks would do? And again, there's the durability feat where Awakened Garou one shot every hero that he fought except Flash and Darkshine, and hit them with enough force to make Darkshine bleed. So Bang would have to hit with attacks that are strong enough to give Darkshine moderate damage to give Flash any significant damage. And Flash was able to get up after he got countered by someone faster than him. It's a good comparison since Bang uses counters too, but his AP is lower than Awakened Garou while holding back unless you believe Bang could make Darkshine bleed

Speed: Speed is no contest. Flash blitzes everyone in the verse except Saitama, Boros and Garou. He even blitzed people in the speed tier just below them, being Hellfire and Gale. Flash himself isn't 0.17c, but completely blitzed 2 people going at 0.17c and could've done it to them individually at any time he wanted. Those same two are faster than 95% of the verse themselves.

Even if we say Flash has lower AP and Durability, they're still close enough in tier that Flash can hurt Bang, but Bang literally has no way of hitting Flash, and even if by a miracle he does hit, he's not gonna be able to one shot him

Yeah, but garou was never capable of winning against Darkshine in strength he just blitzed the hell outta Darkshine and skilled him. And even then do i need to remind you how many times Garou hit Darkshine yet Darkshine didn't go down (permanently that is, since he was being overwhelmed by fear).

lol exactly what is going to happen here, but the difference in speed is muuuuch greater, and Bang isn't as durable as Darkshine by the actual profiles

Garou wasn't even trying though. He also broke Elder Centipede's armour which was arguably the strongest cadre ever (maybe outside of Golden Sperm) so keep that in mind. And again, the killing of Cadre candidates was done with his ultimate move and a sword which won't really hold up against Bang (will break).

He can harm them unarmed aswell, and Garou's statement was clear, and used Flash while he didn't had his weapons. EC isn't the strongest Cadre ever by going with his actual profile here and Bang had a hard time against it, while Flash was pratically unharmed after a 2 Vs 1 fight against opponents that are 300X times faster then Bang and directly stated to be Cadre candidates

Now, I don't think Awakened garou was attacking the whole S Class and one shoting them in the process (Except for Darkshine and Flash) with less power than Bang

Wait so i may have run into something that would turn this into a massive 1 sided stomp for Flash.

If flash could have beat half monster Garou, and garou took a full on attack from Orochi, that would make Flash in terms of striking strength leagues past anything Bang has ever shown.

Firephoenixearl said:
Wait so i may have run into something that would turn this into a massive 1 sided stomp for Flash.
If flash could have beat half monster Garou, and garou took a full on attack from Orochi, that would make Flash in terms of striking strength leagues past anything Bang has ever shown.
This is actually a topic that has been brought up before yes.

There are people that argue Flash should be Tier 6 via scaling to Golden Sperm among other things. However as far as I know it hasn't been accepted yet

Why would he ever scale to Golden Sperm?

But no matter how you see it, Flash beating someone who took full firepower from orochi, is far beyond what Bang has shown.

Firephoenixearl said:
But no matter how you see it, Flash beating someone who took full firepower from orochi, is far beyond what Bang has shown.
Half monster Garou killed Sperm, and later went on to state Flashy could have defeated him while in that form.

I thought peak half monster garou has already surpassed darkshine in power due to the feat that he was able to make the hero bleeding while the hero claimed he didnt know of a way to hurt himself ( He said some stuff like that after killing Bug God ) ?

Firephoenixearl said:
We don't count that as a durabilty feat because Psykos specifically told Orochi to hold back in order not to kill Garou, hence it's more of an endurance feat than anything.

You can see the difference in power between his fight VS Garou and his fight VS Saitama.

Against Garou he uses his base and second form and his energy blast causes heat explosions in the surface material of the MA base. Against Saitama his blasts straight up melt/vaporize large holes that go through rock and make the entire horizon shake

@Epicheev

I'd say even holding back Orochi is greater than anything Bang has shown.

This seems like a stomp. Flash outdoes in all categories besides skill.

You could technically still scale him to or above Rover's blasts. Rover's blast volley barrage did less damage to a weaker version of Garou then Darkshine's tackle which shattered his ribs. It was after that Darkshine said that Garou would lose to Flash and the others. And then there's Garou's own statements. Scaling and statement wise, Flash has quite a bit going for him. Being > Rover's casual blasts, being a potential threat to 2nd Res Phoenix Man, being stated to be able to beat the strongest Half Monster Garou by Awakened Garou which might scale to Golden, slightly holding his own against Awakened Garou

Firephoenixearl said:
Uhh

https://v217.**********.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0127-034.png

https://i.redd.it/smeplah8o0s41.jpg

https://imgur.com/gallery/dlicwnq

https://imgur.com/gallery/N1mGC5S

Garou is very clearly above Darkshine even in strength after evolving. Darkshine is just super durable that's all.

Btw it wasn't half monster Garou who beat Golden Sperm. He didn't just gain a snap boost by changing appearance, it's mostly implied to be a gradual increase. So from the wording and scene in that moment Garou was already in Monster form ballpark there.

@Dante

It's a stomp. Flash would scale higher than Bang even physically.

Quangotjokes said:
So we can all agree flash is third now? Lol
Nah, cus this is a vs debate. We go from feats. Things like portraying and stuff isn't taken into account. I'd still say Bang would win in a fight given how he story portrays him.

For now only you think it is a stomp, some more opinions on this might be better before nuking the thread, do you guys agree it is a stomp ?

I don't think we should use non accepted stuff here, but that helps with scalling anyway, so I guess it does put them at similar leagues in AP and stuff

Back