• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Ahri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could stop counting the joke votes and conclude this Inn ahri favor like it should have been done hours ago

Panna and fllf's votes I know for a fact are joke votes

oh jesus this is like my rein vs mewtwo in quantity...deja vu all over again

Aizenishere said:
I don't know who but when it was 10-7 For Ahri I saw like 4 straight Whis FRA. Lord knows that wasn't cuz they had a counter argument.
Basically this, Idk it is just a creepy coincidence at best.

@Kink Its really not a coincidence at all, people didn't want to see whis lose so they voted fra with no reason Atlas to why he would atllsctually win. hence why those votes shouldn't coint

@Sins

At this point I agree. You and Weekly have done nothing but repeat yourselves over and over and all you're met with is the same shit you guys shut down followed by "FRA"

You two deserve an award honestly haha.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kink Its really not a coincidence at all, people didn't want to see whis lose so they voted fra with no reason Atlas to why he would atllsctually win. hence why those votes shouldn't coint
Yeah, I concede here.

Plus, they never showed up again.

Sounds like troll votes imo.

Aside from myself, Kinky, Weekly, Glassman, Gris and possibly a few others every other vote is either "FRA" which isn't specified or "for (insert name here) reasons) to which in Whis's case have been shut down.

tbh that would apply to everyone if we just discard them saying FRA because they may just agree overall and this happens in many threads where ppl say FRA but no one complained on which one

The only reason, I haven't given any more reasons is because I really had nothing to add, Weekly and everyone else had said anything I had said. Didn't help that I got here kind of late when compared to some.

But to be honest, most of this thread has just been back tracking to repeat the same points over and over again. That's why I've defending the arguments made in Ahri's favor.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
tbh that would apply to everyone if we just discard them saying FRA because they may just agree overall and this happens in many threads where ppl say FRA but no one complained on which one

Yea idk why I brought that up but it is a flaw honestly across vs overall tbh. Like Weekly and Sins did their part. It's on the people voer at Whis's side of the arguement to counter and despite them still getting shut down Whis keeps racking up the votes. YET somehow Weekly ends up being the one called Biased.. lmao k.

@TheC2

Sorry to be more specific I was addressing the people on the other side of the argument. but y'know an eye for an eye so if we did that they'd ask the same or just come back and say "For ____ reasons) that were already addressed and offering nothing new whilst completely ignoring what's being presented to them.

i can't read a thread that went from 30-300 overnight RIP me. I also pointed out time manipulation is more of a last resort tbf just felt whis wins more from what i saw...i should stop trying to argue cause everyone is going to burst veins lol

My vote goes to whis. I don't believe he can just rewind time since he's to travel to the future without such conditions. Like I don't even see how this is debatable seeing we haven't seen enough from whis plus on toei website it states whis is very powerful, his true power and it's extent is unknown.

Its really not vague at all (The thread i mean). We go by what is shown. If we go by what characters are hyped up to be, characters like Saitama would never have a fair match.

Status
Not open for further replies.