• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aha. Which characters will be featured within it?

Bernkastel and Lambdadelta, acording to Ryukishi (the author), tho still only as secondary characters (like in Umineko).

I thought that Featherine killed Lambdadelta.

I thought that Featherine's rulings were absolute to lower beings.

Antvasima said:
They are, as far as I am aware, she just didn't really make a ruling saying Lambdadelta couldn't be revived. Though I'm not 100% sure if Ange actually revived her or Featherine just changed her mind after taking the neutral observer spot / accepting that Ange won the game.

Interestingly, despite Lambdadelta surviving she was still dismembered and Bernkastel had to stitch her back together...

Featherine implies in dialogue that she was the one to bring Lambdadela back.

Antvasima said:
They were beings of the same order at that moment. Manifestations in the Umineko story. Featherine even offered Lambda to suggest some ideas to rewrite the final "battle". Which implies that the story where they both act will be rewritten from the side after the death of Lambda, but on her own advice.

If you remember the letter of Bern, which she wrote to Featnerine in Tsubasa and Bern from Umineko then it will become clear that they are different Berns. Umineko Bern was shocked by the meeting with Featherine, but Bern from the letter planned this meeting from the very beginning.

And this is not a unique case. Even Beatrice had different higher manifestations who could communicate with each other (in episode 4 Beatrice from the meta-room replaced herself from the top of the game board of the current episode) and had a different level of understanding of the situation.

Okay. So just because a being exists on many levels, this does not mean that all of the aspects stay informed by the same experiences?

By the way, there is a series called "The Unwritten" by the original "Lucifer" author that also delves into the concept of infinitely ascending narratives. We have a page for its supreme entity, The Leviatha, in case you are interested.

Not certainly in that way. Higher incarnations are a kind of composit versions of lower incarnations. This is the basic principle of catboxes inside larger catboxes. Knowledge is limited to the current box. This is also the reason why evolved humans cannot return to normal life. They can no longer accept only one world. In addition, the movement towards truth and knowledge is one of the properties of evolution. The Creator is omniscience and the one truth. The highest version of Beatrice from her territory is the one who knows the whole truth about her story.

Antvasima said:
By the way, there is a series called "The Unwritten" by the original "Lucifer" author that also delves into the concept of infinitely ascending narratives. We have a page for its supreme entity, The Leviatha, in case you are interested.
I still do not have much time before the end of next month. Maybe I will look later.

DarkLK said:
Not certainly in that way. Higher incarnations are a kind of composit versions of lower incarnations. This is the basic principle of catboxes inside larger catboxes. Knowledge is limited to the current box. This is also the reason why evolved humans cannot return to normal life. They can no longer accept only one world. In addition, the movement towards truth and knowledge is one of the properties of evolution. The Creator is omniscience and the one truth. The highest version of Beatrice from her territory is the one who knows the whole truth about her story.
I too want to learn about Umineko Cosmology but I have heard that Beato Multiverse consists of a single day of Rokkenjima Island

Immortalgodd said:
DarkLK said:
I too want to learn about Umineko Cosmology but I have heard that Beato Multiverse consists of a single day of Rokkenjima Island
This refers only to the variability of events in the human world. In addition, there will still be whole Kakeras as a background, even if there will not be any changes between them. Although even this condition can be broken with the help of time travel and changes in the the non-human world.

Not sure of its cannonicity, however in the story Labor Thanksgiving day gifts. The cousins meet up in a coffee shop off the island in what appears to be a story created by Beatrice. However this could also just be events in the meta world or just a literal story she told in the same way we do.

She can create any story she wants outside of her game. This was said more than once. Simply, these will be separate worlds that are not related to other.

For example, in the second episode, she said that she could create a world where Rosa would not have brothers and sisters.

Even Ange and Virgilia can create kakeras just for lulz for their yaoi fanfiction stories where they can use characters from Ange's future (even Tohya Hachijo), and even characters from Higanbana and Rose Guns Days.

Even Frederica (before end of Higurashi) can create fragments with just her imagination.

In Trianthology, it is said that this is an normal ability for witches, with the exception of the weak and inexperienced as Alice, who considers Beatrice to be a great witch when compared with herself.

Okay. Let's hope that Promestein returns to the wiki and will be able to start on the verse revision in the near future.

@Darklk so my question for you, is that all the knowledge that you needed to give us? Have you yourself finished reading all of the currently released works of 07th?

Back