• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I could very well be misremembering but didn’t Feath mention something about Piece Maria, in the domain of humans, manifesting an internal gameboard? I imagine that counts for something towards human domain r>f.

I could very well be misremembering but didn’t Feath mention something about Piece Maria, in the domain of humans, manifesting an internal gameboard? I imagine that counts for something towards human domain r>f.
Yep, she did, though pretty sure that was just an analogy to her mindset, in which Sakutaro stopped existing because she (Maria) accepted him as dead.

Kinda similar to when Dlanor and Erika discussed the gameboard of the infidelity of Erika's ex in the 6th game

Won't that be a downwards hierachy? Cause if so, the Human Domain already has those (Higanbana).
Indeed it would, but it would be supporting evidence of the idea that game-boards can exist within game-boards — which would go a long way in proving high-1A witch domain.

On that note, with your current proposal, would this mean that ep 8 cast would get a High-1A key for manifesting in the COB

There are other things that can qualify the Witch Domain as H1-A. For example, the Depths of Oblivion, which weren't mentioned in the thread, but envelops the entire hierarch of the Witch Domain. I imagine that for now the main focus is to put Umineko as a whole back at H1-A and after that revise The profiles P&A, so this can be left for later.

Back