• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When is my Yog x Odin fanart coming, VericulumVenatrix

You might have seen this and be like "wut is this about lol", so I'm gonna explain. After making Odi, VericulumVenatrix added me on Discord and Private DMed me. After leaving this wiki and my verse, he stopped talking to me and left me alone like a bad guy, so I wanted to do something back to him as well. He said that he would draw some Yog x Odin smut, but he didn't. So I'm gonna ask him politely now on this wiki. Where is my smut fanart?

B6E020EF-C595-4868-A453-B879BD0C1881

You could always directly speak to him about this on his message wall just settle it a bit more privately (In the loosest sense imaginable).

No thanks. In animal world, I would have outright beat the shit and deleted his whole wiki. But this is girl world, and the fighting has to be done sneaky.

Don't see whats all that sneaky about this, but I'll leave you to your own devices regarding all this.

Back