• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This revision still needs to be properly applied, QuasiYuri, Ultima, Ovy7, and any others who are highly knowledgeable enough to apply it.

This is not something you can call merely by "Derailing" at this point, because people started to make fun of the downgrades and started to type stuff like "____ can solo anime now", which is sort of unsettling.
It happens with every downgrade like that tbh. It is annoying but it's not like this can be prevented.

Anyway, if we aren't waiting for Ultima I would like to know who would be willing to help adding accepted stuff.

I don't understand reading VNs or novels in general as I can't visualise it but leave it to my imagination. Like some things in exaggerated in instant death till I read the manga. I hope you understand what I'm saying.
Some stuff from the VN is actually a bit exaggerated(like the "narrative layers" of the human domain). The Manga actually shows those scenes properly and they are nothing like what you would interpret from the VN.

They would need to read both anyway, so might as well start with manga.
Please mind helping me with the canon order.
Some stuff from the VN is actually a bit exaggerated(like the "narrative layers" of the human domain). The Manga actually shows those scenes properly and they are nothing like what you would interpret from the VN.
I see it's expected anyways cause things in read in novels when I see them in manga or anime they don't normally seem impressive like the novel says.

Do you know canon order to read umineko please?

Anyway, if we aren't waiting for Ultima I would like to know who would be willing to help adding accepted stuff.
It needs to be members who have a good grasp/understanding of what they are doing.

I am not sure what you mean by canon order but just go from episode 1 to 8 I guess? Pick the VN if you want godly soundtrack and have a lot of time or the Manga if you don't have as much time(though it's still quite lengthy)
Screenshot_20211114-184301_Tachiyomi.jpg

Added but the umineko no naku koro ni tsubasa when should I read it or it ain't canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back