• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea thats true, and there are also minor differences such as in the Manga Featherine being the one who revived Lambdadelta while in the VN it was Ange's resurrection.

Yea
Yeah, I don't understand why mangas always tend to differ from the VN or LN version lol. That's why I don't read Umineko's manga and instead watch the VN, is more complete.

Yeah, I don't understand why mangas always tend to differ from the VN or LN version lol. That's why I don't read Umineko's manga and instead watch the VN, is more complete.
The manga is canonically Ryushiki07's true answer tho. Can't be compared to a mere adaptation.

I don't understand why you disagree with the key even though you stated that they can reach the creator realm because being cowards isn't even a real reason
They will reach, the creator realm. For characters who are unwilling to reach the end of their journey, should they be granted an creator key
th not all voyagers are cowards. Lambdadelta also says that there are witches stronger than him who are not afraid to rise
Scan
. So I'm saying that since we also have witches who aren't afraid to be creative,
You said witch aren't scared to rise, nothing really counters the scan on them been scared to reach the creator realm
they should get a potential "likely" creator key.
I said eventually, they don't really have the potential, they would eventually reach it. It is more like they are traveling,

I don't want to say the same thing, but featherine's logic still supports voyagers to get the creative key because they can be creative like featherine.
Is "creative" your corrector's doing ? Anyway Featherine is considered super above witches like Lambda for the mere fact of reaching the peak, so it would be wrong to consider them the same.
Their stupidity is not an obstacle to the Voyagers getting the creative key.
They aren't stupid.
Maria is not that special, I thought it was a mistranslation that she was the strongest creator, because when we translate the japanese expression with DeepL, it doesn't come out and we don't say that she is the strongest in the current reason.
She is. An entire part of the VN is about that and Ryushiki07 himself said so.
Only voyagers can get this key because the creators description page mentions that maria and voyagers will be a creator and no one else. And can you provide support that anyone in the verse can be creative because I don't remember anything like that. I can only see Beatrice who can support this and she supports the potential key that can be scaled to featherine's level since she will be from her special situation stemming from her own inner evolution.
Sorry to ask that kind of questions but did you read Umineko ?
You're starting to say more and more stuff that doesn't match the work at all.

Ah I see, although, many scenes from the VN don't appear in the manga, that's why you couldn't see Kinzo summoing Virgilia, or him turning into a Dragon.

And also, you like the verse?
I mean

Ygjt7qK.jpg
ZmTIVOQ.jpg
IfTO7Zb.jpg

I'm sorry everyone, I shouldn't have made any offers. I will not argue further about my proposal and I will delete all my comments and sorry for wasting everyone's time, yes, you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back