• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Yuri just announced that he will leave this community, what should we do now?

Darksmash and birgil still agree with the downgrades. So even if yuri has left, they're still here to continue this thread.

True, but more people seem to disagree with the downgrades, so I'm not sure if that'll work.
Supporters brought points which where countered by Yuri and Darkmash, most who just said "i disagree" don't want the verse to get downgraded. Both Ultima and Yuri seems to agree on some points. It looks like the verse on this wiki don't really have much supporters as only two have really responded. Ovy responded earlier in the thread but after sometime just stopped, we still wait on Ultima. The verse does have some problems and it would be good if it can get resolved in this thread.

We can take the current vote but the creators their tier 0 key no matter what, with my knowledge on umineko I can't help much but I agree with yuri

We can take the current vote but the creators their tier 0 key no matter what, with my knowledge on umineko I can't help much but I agree with yuri
What?? could you repahrase it? I didn't understand what you said in the first sentence.

No offense, but you need to improve your English lol

Last edited:
What?? could you repahrase it? I didn't understand what you said in the first sentence.
Pain said even if this gets rejected, the creator's tier 0 rating should be nuked no matter what. Which even yuri said in the CRT. Reasons ? Because just like Elder God Demonbane, no such character as "the creator" exists.

I think that Ovy7 is our main current Umineko expert, and he disagrees as well.

Maybe Ultima will come if I bribe him with another 5 dollars.

Anyways, do we have any mods on the agreement side?

Maybe Ultima will come if I bribe him with another 5 dollars.

Anyways, do we have any mods on the agreement side?
None but ultima only disagree with some point that are not the important one in term of tier, Ovy and everything had disagree in the beginning before most of argument.

But anyways none of these mod was able to contradict the downgrade of tier. (Well Ovy just doesn't care anymore it seem so don't know if he have argument for the tier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back