• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
None but ultima only disagree with some point that are not the important one in term of tier, Ovy and everything had disagree in the beginning before most of argument.
Nope, Ant, everything, still disagree along with Ultima (the later on some points).

This is why we should've waited for ciconia phase two, to see what new material it brings to come to a more conclusive tiering rather than abruptly downgrading it.
I don't understand why we should wait for a thing that nobody can contradict, if ciconia phase two apport more thing for a higher tier then you can make a new upgrade crt.

This seem to be pretty biased to me

This is why we should've waited for ciconia phase two, to see what new material it brings to come to a more conclusive tiering rather than abruptly downgrading it.
Yes, especially as Yuri is no longer here to make a revision work properly. We should preferably postpone a drastic revision i.m.h.o.

Nope, Ant, everything, still disagree along with Ultima (the later on done points).
Ant litteraly tell he doesn't have read praticaly anything. So sorry but i will not count him

Everything just disagree in the beginning before most argument was made, and Ultima don't have contradict the argument of Yuri and darkseid for the downgrade of tier.

I don't understand why we should wait for a thing that nobody can contradict, if ciconia phase two apport more thing for a higher tier then you can make a new upgrade crt.

This seem to be pretty biased to me
It's not about waiting for it, it's about WTC /07th needing the specific requirements to reach higher than 1-A. Ciconia phase two is supposed to introduce witches, voyagers, and other cosmological elements, and given how huge the WTC series is, we should at least have a concise interpretation of the entire cosmology through all of the series.

And what exactly is biased?

Everything just disagree in the beginning before most argument was made, and Ultima don't have contradict the argument of Yuri and darkseid for the downgrade of tier.
He didn't even made a single comment after the downgraders took part in this thread.

Ant already said that he still agrees with Ovy, and Ultima. So yeah.....

I really see no reason to postpone this. Let's just wait for Ultima, because Yuri and Dark's point still stand.

If some new shit came out and actually has evidence to support the tiers, then someone should just make an upgrade thread for that later on.

The problem is that Umineko is a very complicated series that requires very indepth knowledge to properly revise, and now both Ovy7, DarkLK, and Yuri are missing, so I am very uncomfortable with suddenly drastically revising it based on what is largely a voting process with no genuinely knowledgeable members involved that I know of.

It's not about waiting for it, it's about WTC /07th needing the specific requirements to reach higher than 1-A. Ciconia phase two is supposed to introduce witches, voyagers, and other cosmological elements, and given how huge the WTC series is, we should at least have a concise interpretation of the entire cosmology through all of the series.
Strongly agreed.

And what exactly is biased?
It's biased because it's the only verse i see here where we do that?

Not accepting a downgrade because someone is not here even tho the main point can't be contradicted, or just asking to wait for a new part of the series to come when it will take month.

We can just continue the downgrade and make an upgrade if ciconia give new thing like we do for litteraly all other verse

It's biased because it's the only verse i see here where we do that?

Not accepting a downgrade because someone is not here even tho the main point can't be contradicted, or just asking to wait for a new part of the series to come when it will take month.

We can just continue the downgrade and make an upgrade if ciconia give new thing like we do for litteraly all other verse
No, we should close, becouse here most supporters didn't even bother to comment, and people like Ovy probably have some more counter arguments.
This is not being biased, is the most logical thing to do.

No, we should close, becouse here most supporters didn't even bother to comment, and people like Ovy probably have some more counter arguments.
This is not being biased, is the most logical thing to do.
So if they never comment the verse will never have a crt ? I don't see how it's not biased when it happen to like every not mainstream verse.

Ovy don't want to be here so i don't understand why we should wait, for the moment and he can just answer if he see something real out of the way like he have do some min ago.

Bruh. We aren't waiting for Ciconia. It can take X time to come out, and it's a bad thing to do in general.

Let's just wait for what Ultima has to say and see from that point.

I don't know why both sides are so eager to finish it. We need to be accurate, not hasty.

Bruh. We aren't waiting for Ciconia. It can take X time to come out, and it's a bad thing to do in general.

Let's just wait for what Ultima has to say and see from that point.

I don't know why both sides are so eager to finish it. We need to be accurate, not hasty.
I'm not eager for that, but i'm not okay to delay just because people want us to wait for someone that don't want to participate on the crt.

This is a very important and extremely complicated series. We cannot perform a rushed, shoddy, and very imperfect revision without proper reasoning when the thread creator has quit, our most knowledgeable members refuse to participate, and new information will be released soon. My apologies, but I am very unlikely to budge regarding this view.

So if they never comment the verse will never have a crt ? I don't see how it's not biased when it happen to like every not mainstream verse.
An upgrade thread will be a pain in the ass, It will took weeks of work.
That's why it's better to wait, and see if new evidence is provided.

If half of the verse supporters didn't even comment here, we can't just ignore them, some of them could even bring an argument against the downgrade, Ignoring them it's just unfair.

This is a very important and extremely complicated series. We cannot perform a rushed, shoddy, and very imperfect revision without proper reasoning when the thread creator has quit, our most knowledgeable members refuse to participate, and information will be released soon. My apologies, but I am very unlikely to budge regarding this view.
The thread creator have done most of the argument and the only that have do débat with him had no problem with the main point.

Like you tell yourself he doesn't want to participate so if he never want to participate on that debat we will never be able to make a crt which is bad.

And the information released doesn't even have a date of release.

With what you tell we can make litteraly all downgrade being stoped if knowlowedge member don't want to respond and that the series is not finished.

If half of the verse supporters didn't even comment here, we can't just ignore them, some of them could even bring an argument against the downgrade, Ignoring them it's just unfair.
Yes, and I definitely don't have the time to continue to repeat myself here for several hours more. I have other important wiki work to do. We cannot properly perform this revision, and it is likely to be overturned when new information is released. You can restart it later if the new material confirms the claims in this thread.

It's not us who ignore them but them who ignore the crt or doesn't want to respond in the crt.

And do you think this downgrade was done in two sec? You guy litteraly disgard all the work done on this crt just because your not accepting this verse being downgraded

We don't know when ciconia will come, when it will get good enough translation to use it etc, so no reason to wait for it.

You disregard that there was enormously more work performed to work out the current tiers. A shoddy half-assed poorly executed downgrade for the sake of downgrade revision without any knowledgeable members involved is completely unacceptable for such an important series for this wiki.

Strongly agreed, and again, I have very limited time available, so we should do so very soon.
I may make some people angry, but it's better if you close this now. There are some potential mods out there, like Promestein, and Cal Howard,etc... Who are verse supporters and It would be good if we see their arguments in the Next CRT.

This thread will take us forever, I just don't find a thread with more than a half of it's verse supporters to work properly, people only want to rush, which I don't agree with.

Can you guys like, not do this? Just ******* wait for Ultima instead of acting like this is the worst downgrade of the entire wiki. It isn't our fault that Supporters don't want to comment here, and for all we know Ultima might very well agree with the downgrade.

Just wait for his response.

You disregard that there was enormously more work performed to work out the current tiers. A shoddy half-assed poorly executed downgrade for the sake of downgrade revision without any knowledgeable members involved is completely unacceptable for such an important series.
" A shoddy half assed poorly downgrade" that nobody can contradict, Ultima is knowlowedge member and Yuri too. Why i should not disrgrad a wank that nobody can prove it? For all sake you litteraly accept "doens't have en ending point" as being enough for a jump from 1-A to tier 0

But cool now i know i can stop every downgrade of my verse by making knowledge member not responding it and telling the work is not finished

+ That i can use poorly argument to make some perso tier 0

I may make some people angry, but it's better if you close this now. There are some potential mods out there, like Promestein, and Cal Howard,etc... Who are verse supporters and It would be good if we see their arguments in the Next CRT.

This thread will take us forever, I just don't find a thread with more than a half of it's verse supporters to work properly, people only want to rush, which I don't agree with.
Yes, this is being tremendously rushed to be executed in a sloppy manner, which is completely unacceptable given how extreme amounts of work that went into researching the cirrent tiers.

Both of the arguments are not valid in any way to close it though.

If you’re waiting on a response from ultima, isn’t it better to close it for the time being, until he’s ready? It’ll prevent further derailing, since no one that is currently present is as knowledgeable in Umineko as the previously mentioned Ovy, OP, etc.

This is such a bad argument, no offense. Cal has already left the wiki, and you can go ahead and just tell the supporters to come here. If they don't want to, then that's it. Just because some of them don't want to comment here doesn't mean we'll have to stop this thread. WTC can literally just never have any revisions because "muh supporters don't come".

There are already a bunch of arguments here, let Ultima come and then we can decide to close it or not.

Yes, this is being tremendously rushed to be executed in a sloppy manner, which is completely unacceptable given how extreme amounts of work that went into researching the cirrent tiers.
People will kill me, but I think I better to just close It. It Will be better becouse we could try to Contact more mods who are well verses on Umineko, and more members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back