• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's Your Cartoon 3x3?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
"Nobody ever asks for a Cartoon 3x3" - @Phoenks

Welp, I'm here to fix that.

Inspired by this.

Make a 3x3 grid pic collage of you favorite cartoons (most memorable/iconic, guilty pleasures, most fun, most hype, any of the kind).

Here's the link to where you can make it.

Of course, I'll start.

FLMEiXkXwAAnte8

Johnny Test (2021): Favorite Current Cartoon

TAWOG: Favorite Comedy

MLAATR: Most Underrated

Johnny Test (Seasons 1-4): Favorite Episodic Cartoon

Fairly OddParents!: Just a lot of fun.

Dragon Prince: Favorite Serialized Cartoon

Kim Possible: Favorite Disney Cartoon

Teen Titans: Favorite Cartoon Network Cartoon

Totally Spies!: Cartoon I'm getting a lot more into.

Honorable Mentions:

• Code Lyoko
  • T.U.F.F Puppy
  • Chowder
  • Beyblade
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Pokemon
I know Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Pokemon are technically anime, but I always lumped them in with cartoons, as those shows were the only anime I watched back then as a child.

Let me see your Cartoon 3x3's!

Last edited:
6w5r5U8.jpg

Honorable Mentions
Fairy Oddparents
Danny phantom
Ben 10
Justice league/superman The Animated Series/Batman TAS etc.
TMNT
Recess
Animaniacs
Gargoyles
Transformers
Spongebob
American dragon jake long
Over the garden wall
jackie chan adventures
Earths mightiest heroes

Honorable Mentions:
Star Wars The Clone Wars
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Kids Next Door
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Johnny Test
Batman Animated Series
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
And theres so much more eheheh (bypassed the 3x3 with honorables)
IMG_20220210_074817.jpg

Fairly Odd Parents: Eh, It's alright.

Oggy and the Cockroaches: Less iconic version of Tom & Jerry.

The adventure of Jimmy Neutron: Probably the only 3D Cartoon I like.

Scooby Doo: I just like the sheer ridiculousness of this show. Like that one time when Shaggy and Scoob was trapped inside a cabin with the "ghost", they jumped out of the cabin from an open window just get the key key to the cabin, jumped back in the back via the window and escaped the cabin through the front door.

Tren Titans: My most favorite Cartoon regarding superhero, probably the only one that I still remember the plot was, most of it anyway.

Tom & Jerry : All time favorite, Tom's agonizing screams were so iconic.

Dora the Explorer: Ahh, the nostalgia when I screamed at the television in frustrasion at her "stupidity" for keep asking about the things that is literally right in front of her.

Spongebob Squarepants: Another Iconic Cartoon filled with so many Iconic one liner. Also, Squidward is so relatable now, still a jerk on some occasions though.

My life as a Teenage Robot: The source of my current Robot Girl Fetish. Don't judge!

I didn't grow up as a big cartoon fan so I can't really say much here LMAO

Off the top of my head I have these (It's literally incomplete lmao), I might go back and redo my list but as of now this is the best I can do.

2022-02-12.png

Off the top of my head I have these (It's literally incomplete lmao), I might go back and redo my list but as of now this is the best I can do.

2022-02-12.png
This is still a W list.

Harley Quinn and Puffy AmiYumi are underrated imo.

F is for Family is not good in terms of animation, but it at least looks like a 70s comic strip cartoon, even having the same dull beige color scheme, rather than looking like Family Guy. It is also super funny lol

I thought you might have as well mentioned stuff like Maya the Bee. Or Tabaluga.

Back