• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's your Gaming 3x3?

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
(A sequel to this and a cousin to this)

What's your 3x3 grid pic collage of your favorite video games (it can be what you think is the best, memorable, iconic, so bad that it's good, guilty pleasures, stinkers, ANYTHING)?

You can easily make one here or you can just list down all 9 of them if you want, take your time ^_^ (You can also add a small description)

I'll start

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (I don't have a game I consider the "best" but this is the closest I have to that. I literally have not played a SINGLE metal gear game yet I love this game and I replay it at least once a year ever since playing it <3)

Bayonetta (Platinum Games in general are GOAT'ed, I am a huge fan of their games and would gladly put anything they made here)

Dragon Ball Fighter Z (My favorite fighting game, hella fun and I thought I was pretty good at it lol)

DOOM 2016 (It can also be eternal, I play this game to waste time and relieve stress every now and then)

Yakuza 0 (What more is their to say? this gaming franchise is precious)

Nier: Automata (The story is just...., Platinum games just don't miss 👌)

Resident Evil: Biohazard (I'm a huge fan of survival horror in general, this one is the most memorable one i've played in recent years)

SMT: Nocturne (SMT (and the spinoffs) is my favorite gaming franchise, this one is one of the first games I finished alone and enjoyed)

Kuon (The game that got me into MANY THINGS, means a lot to me)

(You are also free to revise your gaming 3x3 at a later date if you want~)

2021-07-08.png

Your Turn~

Back