• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Cartoon Tier List

korra....steven universe.....the last airbender.....all of that in F....
death-threats.gif
A little cringe, but yeah, I disagree with putting those shows in F.

Fanboy and Chum Chum should be in C or B
TTG in D or C
Ultimate Spider-Man should be at least B
Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Sonic X Samurai Jack, and Johnny Test should all be moved to at least A
Generator Rex is good, but not that good

6-7/10 list overall.

my opinions are superior
I'm not even that big on those shows, and I believe they should be much higher than that.

Korra and Steven Universe should be in B, and Last Airbender should be at least A (just so I won't trigger the entire cartoon community).

@Confluctor No, your opinion is enough to bring an WW3 upon us
loading-gun.gif
All according to plan

I'm not even that big on those shows, and I believe they should be much higher than that.

Korra and Steven Universe should be in B, and Last Airbender should be at least A (just so I won't trigger the entire cartoon community).
Eh, idk about that. Having watched it, I don't think there is anything special about either. Well, airbender has a nice art style tho, ig. But I respect your opinion.

Eh, idk about that. Having watched it, I don't think there is anything special about either. Well, airbender has a nice art style tho, ig. But I respect your opinion.
If you say that the Airbender is not the greatest cartoon of all time, you're getting a crucified by basically everyone to ever watch animation.

The list other than the three shows I mentioned is... fine I guess?

Pokemon should be at least Good tier
Fairly OddParents! and TAWOG should be in Amazing tier, Spongebob too
The rest is fine.
i prefer the pokemon games tbh, but me personally i feel like even they went down downhill after gen 5.

i also prefer more continuity/plot driven shows, although i was planning on putting spongebob higher because it was a big part of me and a lot of people's childhoods plus filled with jokes we still meme about to this very day.

lol I get that often.
In my honest opinion, Airbender is like a B at best for me.

It never really captivated me all that much. Plus, I'm a more episodic kind of watcher, not serialized. Serialized shows often get overrated by their fandom and/or critics. Plus, they're fandoms are often horrible.

i prefer the pokemon games tbh, but me personally i feel like even they went down downhill after gen 5.
What anime was Gen 5 Pokemon? I forgot (think it was Black and White).

i also prefer more continuity/plot driven shows, although i was planning on putting spongebob higher because it was a big part of me and a lot of people's childhoods plus filled with jokes we still meme about to this very day.
I feel like continuity/plot driven/serialized shows get overrated a lot, when most of the time the show is like B tier at best.

Plus, they're fandoms are often horrible.
Might've phrased this wrong. Don't get confused by what I said here. Just because a fandom for a certain piece of media is bad, doesn't mean you should hate the show for that sole reason.

They are many fandoms that are toxic, but the show, game, etc. they support are good, even amazing sometimes.

Basically the title of the thread. Make a cartoon tier list of your favorite cartoons!

Here's my list.

FIn4h-AWYAg1qIo

Find some tier lists online and make your own tier list so you can reply here. You can choose whatever tier list you want, as trying to find this specific one is hard to do.

Here's the link for the site I used.
How dare you put Star vs The Forces of Evil on B-tier? That show is a gift from Cthulhu itself!
(/s if not obivous, that show had so many plotholes and litterally a Disney Trilogy-tier finale: aka completely insulting and horrendous).

Last edited:
How dare you but Star vs The Forces of Evil on B-tier? That show is a gift from Cthulhu itself!
(/s if not obivous, that show had so many plotholes and litterally a Disney Trilogy-tier finale: aka completely insulting and horrendous).
Agreed. It was very good in it's first 2 seasons, so I put it at B for that reason.

Agreed. It was very good in it's first 2 seasons, so I put it at B for that reason.
It had the elements of epic fantasty and so many intresting questions and ideas, and even some politics, but what we got was Nefcy's petty divorce drama self-insert, and so many ships. If ships needs good chemistry to work, Starco is equliveant of putting bleach and vinegar together. All you get is chlorine and die. Just like this show, which was poisoned by toxic ships.

It had the elements of epic fantasty and so many intresting questions and ideas, and even some politics, but what we got was Nefcy's petty divorce drama self-insert, and so many ships. If ships needs good chemistry to work, Starco is equliveant of putting bleach and vinegar together. All you get is chlorine and die. Just like this show, which was poisoned by toxic ships.
To put in the most simplest way possible...

Shipping ruined Star vs The Forces of Evil

agreed. that's one of the reasons i don't have a lot of hope. I mean it is just a design, but still.
Once again, had the same feeling with the Johnny Test Revival.

The colors were extremely vibrant, and some of the designs (specifically Susan and Mary's) looked kinda weird. I got used to it, though.

The difference between the promo art and final product is quite noticeable, though.

Johnny_test_resized.jpg

MV5BZTEzMTdjMDQtMDY0My00MjEyLWFhNWQtOTg5NzBlZTRjOTkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNjMxMzQ@._V1_.jpg

Back