• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Transmutation or energy projection.

She has a long list of hax, but she doesn't usually lead with them.
Well, the hax Johnny and Sam are using here aren't even that bad.

Not knowledgeable on Twilight, so not sure if I should put her in Pinkie's place.

Well, the hax Johnny and Sam are using here aren't even that bad.

Not knowledgeable on Twilight, so not sure if I should put her in Pinkie's place.
They're haxed enough to make a relatively haxless character like Pinkie not stand a chance without an AP advantage.

Need some people to give some input on Eddy and Sam.

Anyone here know anyone who is knowledgeable on either of these verses?

Do we know all of their openers and wincons?
So it's already been established that Twilight will use Mind Manip and Power Null in this fight.

Aboit Izzy, she will probable start disaoearinge from the rest field of view, here probable with teleportation

If someone get's close to her she would probable imitate a animal like a bear or giant spider and scare them of

She is crazy but inteligent enough to avoid conflit until the last character standing

I also woukdn't be surprised if she try to stole some of jhonny weapons if givinge the oportunity
Here's what Izzy would do here.

Sam is similar to Johnny iirc, as they can go H2H, but are heavily reliant on there, and there will most likely use their equipment off the bat in a fight like this where there's multiple people.

I'm still waiting for someone to give their input on Eddy, but I do know that he has pretty good regen.

So it's already been established that Twilight will use Mind Manip and Power Null in this fight.

Here's what Izzy would do here.

Sam is similar to Johnny iirc, as they can go H2H, but are heavily reliant on there, and there will most likely use their equipment off the bat in a fight like this where there's multiple people.

I'm still waiting for someone to give their input on Eddy, but I do know that he has pretty good regen.
Okay. Let's start a working list, since a 5-way is kinda complicated to keep track of.

Twilight:
Lead:
Energy Projection and Telekinesis.
Additional Hax: Mind Manipulation (Via Want-It-Need-It Spell), Power Nullification (Forcefield or AOE blast removing existing effects), and Morality Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (Ex. Platforms and magic ropes), Sealing (In crystals via beam), Paralysis Inducement, Fire/Heat Manipulation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation (Herself and others), Forcefields, Flight, Non-Physical Interaction, Extrasensory Perception and Extraordinary Genius Intelligence.
Important Resistances: Mind Manipulation

Samantha:
Lead:
Martial Arts and Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Sleep Inducement, Fire Manipulation, Lasers & Explosion Manipulation, Temporary Intangibility (Via perfume), and Size Shifting.
Supporting Abilities: Acrobatics, Teleportation, Flight (Via jetpack), and Genius Intelligence.
Important Resistances: Forcefield (Against fire via umbrella).

Eddy:
Lead:
Additional Hax:
Supporting Abilities:
Important Resistances:

Izzy:
Lead:
Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Intimidation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation, Toon Force, Afterimage Creation, Acrobatics, Weapon Mastery, and Martial Arts.
Important Resistances: Electricity and Radiation.

Johnny:
Lead:
Martial Arts, Energy Projection (Laser Gun).
Additional Hax: Size Manipulation (Shrink Ray), Paralysis Inducement (Spray), Sleep Inducement (Dream Machine), Possession (Controller).
Supporting Abilities: Invisibility (Blanket), Flight (Turbo Action Backpack), Toon Force, Elasticity, Body Control, Acrobatics.
Important Resistances: Heat, Cold, Radiation, and Pain.

Last edited:
Good idea.

For Johnny's leading hax, use Martial Arts, Laser Guns, and Electro Chromatic Blanket, as Johnny won't go for one shot hax right off the bat, but he will use them when he's at a disadvantage.

The rest of his hax with equipment can be used as additional hax.

His supporting hax include Toon Force, Elasticity, Body Control, and Immense Pain Tolerance.

Good idea.

For Johnny's leading hax, use Martial Arts, Laser Guns, and Electro Chromatic Blanket, as Johnny won't go for one shot hax right off the bat, but he will use them when he's at a disadvantage.

The rest of his hax with equipment can be used as additional hax.

His supporting hax include Toon Force, Elasticity, Body Control, and Immense Pain Tolerance.
I added him to the list.

Okay. Let's start a working list, since a 5-way is kinda complicated to keep track of.

Twilight:
Lead:
Energy Projection.
Additional Hax: Mind Manipulation (Via Want-It-Need-It Spell), Power Nullification (Forcefield or AOE blast removing existing effects), and Morality Manipulation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation, Forcefields, Flight and Extraordinary Genius Intelligence.

Samantha:
Lead:
Additional Hax:
Supporting Abilities:

Eddy:
Lead:
Additional Hax:
Supporting Abilities:

Izzy:
Lead:
Additional Hax:
Supporting Abilities:

Johnny:
Lead:
Martial Arts, Energy Projection (Laser Gun).
Additional Hax: Size Manipulation (Shrink Ray), Paralysis Inducement (Spray), Sleep Inducement (Dream Machine), Possession (Controller).
Supporting Abilities: Invisibility (Blanket), Flight (Turbo Action Backpack), Toon Force, Elasticity, Body Control, and Pain Tolerance.
Izzy would lead by evitating combat sinse wouldn't take long to notice she is out matched by most of the folks there with guns and magic unicorns, so teleporting and hidding would be her leading move, shee would stay like this until only one is left, and mostly likle would try to steal weapons from the other if she finds a oportunity, whem there only one left she would go to a suprise atack probable

For hax, fear manipulation by imitating dangerous animals is the only I can think, maybe her gifited inteligence

Suporting we have teleportation, stealth mastery, afterimage creation (basicaly she punched cheff twice and was blocked, a third arm them hitted him in the face, so prety good for combat) acrobatics, weponary master and fighing prowers

I added the rest of Twilight's combat-applicable abilities, and also added important resistances to people.

Izzy would lead by evitating combat sinse wouldn't take long to notice she is out matched by most of the folks there with guns and magic unicorns, so teleporting and hidding would be her leading move, shee would stay like this until only one is left, and mostly likle would try to steal weapons from the other if she finds a oportunity, whem there only one left she would go to a suprise atack probable

For hax, fear manipulation by imitating dangerous animals is the only I can think, maybe her gifited inteligence

Suporting we have teleportation, stealth mastery, afterimage creation (basicaly she punched cheff twice and was blocked, a third arm them hitted him in the face, so prety good for combat) acrobatics, weponary master and fighing prowers
Refer to this comment.

I've tried contacting people who are knowledgeable on TS or EE&E, but none of them have gave their input yet.

Back