• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eddie has nothing in terms of martial art skill aside from being able to fight against Kevin and Rolf sometimes who are good fighters for children nothing else

some of the items to note is the ed bike which is a bicycle for better travel, Canadian squirt guns give him better range he has loads of these and doubled would later make these into a Gatling gun sort of thing as well the stink bombs would give him some good fragrance manip this would either distract or cause people to cough badly that's about it from what I can think of but I think he can at least outlast izzy but that's about it

Eddie has nothing in terms of martial art skill aside from being able to fight against Kevin and Rolf sometimes who are good fighters for children nothing else

some of the items to note is the ed bike which is a bicycle for better travel, Canadian squirt guns give him better range he has loads of these and doubled would later make these into a Gatling gun sort of thing as well the stink bombs would give him some good fragrance manip this would either distract or cause people to cough badly that's about it from what I can think of but I think he can at least outlast izzy but that's about it
So what are Eddy's leading, supporting, and additional hax/abilities?

Samantha:
Lead:
Martial Arts, Stealth Mastery
Additional Hax:
Sleep, Fire, Laser & Explosion Manipulation, Temporary Intangibility & Shapeshifting
Supporting Abilities:
Teleportation, Flight,
Important Resistances:
Forcefields

There's a lot more that I'm missing but Sam is the 2nd smartest out of the five (only behind Twilight IIRC) so she'll see what the rest lead with and will likely stand back and spam ranged attacks. Worst case scenario she uses a non-lethal nuke that should incapacitate everyone but Twilight and Johnny. Honestly don't see many wincons for her, just seems like Twilight or Johnny outhax her.

Updated list. We just need Eddy now and we can start discussing how things go down.

Twilight:
Lead:
Energy Projection and Telekinesis.
Additional Hax: Mind Manipulation (Via Want-It-Need-It Spell), Power Nullification (Forcefield or AOE blast removing existing effects), and Morality Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (Ex. Platforms and magic ropes), Sealing (In crystals via beam), Paralysis Inducement, Fire/Heat Manipulation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation (Herself and others), Forcefields, Flight, Non-Physical Interaction, Extrasensory Perception and Extraordinary Genius Intelligence.
Important Resistances: Mind Manipulation

Samantha:
Lead:
Martial Arts and Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Sleep Inducement, Fire Manipulation, Lasers & Explosion Manipulation, Temporary Intangibility (Via perfume), and Size Shifting.
Supporting Abilities: Acrobatics, Teleportation, Flight (Via jetpack), and Genius Intelligence.
Important Resistances: Fire Manipulation (Forcefield via umbrella).

Eddy:
Lead:
Additional Hax:
Supporting Abilities:
Important Resistances:

Izzy:
Lead:
Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Intimidation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation, Toon Force, Afterimage Creation, Acrobatics, Weapon Mastery, and Martial Arts.
Important Resistances: Electricity and Radiation.

Johnny:
Lead:
Martial Arts, Energy Projection (Laser Gun).
Additional Hax: Size Manipulation (Shrink Ray), Paralysis Inducement (Spray), Sleep Inducement (Dream Machine), Possession (Controller).
Supporting Abilities: Invisibility (Blanket), Flight (Turbo Action Backpack), Toon Force, Elasticity, Body Control, Acrobatics.
Important Resistances: Heat, Cold, Radiation, and Pain.

Small addendum, Samantha also has Cold, Air and Electricity Manipulation (+ resistances)
That non-physical interaction looks tough to crack on Twilight. Can people still use Sleep/Laser/Mind Manipulation on her? Honestly looking like a stomp 😞

EDIT: Non-physical interaction does NOT mean she is intangible my bad lol

Small addendum, Samantha also has Cold, Air and Electricity Manipulation (+ resistances)
That non-physical interaction looks tough to crack on Twilight. Can people still use Sleep/Laser/Mind Manipulation on her? Honestly looking like a stomp 😞

EDIT: Non-physical interaction does NOT mean she is intangible my bad lol
It's anti-intangibility.
For example, she could still use her magic on Samantha while she is intangible.

Yeah I realized, still OP in my opinion but not to the level of her literally being conventionally invulnerable.
Could be worse. You could be Izzy in this match, the only one without some good hax.
Just looking at Eddy's profile he actually has some good hax too and low-high regen (from a liquid).

So if anyone is really ****** in this match it's Izzy.

This is what we got for Eddy right now.

Eddy:
Lead:
Stealth Mastery & Possibly Preparation??
Additional Hax:
Mind Manipulation, Energy Projection, Fragrance Manipulation, 4th Wall Awareness, Time Travel
Supporting Abilities:
Acrobatics, Flight (to what degree he can fly I am unsure), Surface Scaling
Important Resistances:
Elasticity, Pain Tolerance, Body Control

Eddy definitely can outlast Izzy via his durability and resistances but that's about it. I have no idea what his best ability is but preparation won't work as well against people who are significantly smarter and faster than him.

Eddy:
Lead:
Stealth Mastery & Possibly Preparation??
Additional Hax: Mind Manipulation, Energy Projection, Fragrance Manipulation, 4th Wall Awareness, Time Travel
Supporting Abilities: Acrobatics, Flight (to what degree he can fly I am unsure), Surface Scaling
Important Resistances: Elasticity, Pain Tolerance, Body Control

Eddy definitely can outlast Izzy via his durability and resistances but that's about it. I have no idea what his best ability is but preparation won't work as well against people who are significantly smarter and faster than him.
Eddy has Low-High regen btw

Okay. We've got the full list now.

Twilight:
Lead:
Energy Projection and Telekinesis.
Additional Hax: Mind Manipulation (Via Want-It-Need-It Spell), Power Nullification (Forcefield or AOE blast removing existing effects), and Morality Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (Ex. Platforms and magic ropes), Sealing (In crystals via beam), Paralysis Inducement, Fire/Heat Manipulation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation (Herself and others), Forcefields, Flight, Non-Physical Interaction, Extrasensory Perception and Extraordinary Genius Intelligence.
Important Resistances: Mind Manipulation

Samantha:
Lead:
Martial Arts and Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Sleep Inducement, Fire Manipulation, Lasers & Explosion Manipulation, Temporary Intangibility (Via perfume), and Size Shifting.
Supporting Abilities: Acrobatics, Teleportation, Flight (Via jetpack), and Genius Intelligence.
Important Resistances: Fire Manipulation (Forcefield via umbrella).

Eddy:
Lead:
Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Mind Manipulation, Energy Projection and Fragrance Manipulation (Via stink bomb).
Supporting Abilities: Acrobatics, Flight (Probably with an item), Elasticity, Body Control, Surface Scaling, and Time Travel (Need a scan).
Important Resistances: Pain and Physical Damage (Via Low-High Regeneration).

Izzy:
Lead:
Stealth Mastery.
Additional Hax: Intimidation.
Supporting Abilities: Teleportation, Toon Force, Afterimage Creation, Acrobatics, Weapon Mastery, and Martial Arts.
Important Resistances: Electricity and Radiation.

Johnny:
Lead:
Martial Arts, Energy Projection (Laser Gun).
Additional Hax: Size Manipulation (Shrink Ray), Paralysis Inducement (Spray), Sleep Inducement (Dream Machine), Possession (Controller).
Supporting Abilities: Invisibility (Blanket), Flight (Turbo Action Backpack), Toon Force, Elasticity, Body Control, Acrobatics.
Important Resistances: Heat, Cold, Radiation, and Pain.

Eddy time travel feat appears here:

As to how he got these powers or how long they last, I'm unsure but he simply just needs to remember a moment in the past in order to warp back.

Eddy might actually have more wincons than I thought, but I just don't see him beating anyone but Izzy.

Unrelated but I think the most inconclusive match is Sam vs Johnny. Once it's determined who wins that I think it's fairly safe to say who would win and lose this tournament.

Back