• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Felt like having fun today. Relatively bored right now. Plus, this thought came into my head like a week ago, and I thought it'd be interesting.

A 5-Way Canadian Cartoon Battle Royal to determine which Canadian Cartoon reigns supreme. Each team (or cartoons) will be represented by 1 character.

Team 1: Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
Team 2: Samantha (Totally Spies!)
Team 3: Eddy (Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
Team 4: Izzy (Total Drama)
Team 5: Johnny Test (Johnny Test)

Rules:
  • All stats will be equalized (for very obvious reasons)
  • Twilight's transmutation hax will be restricted, as they are thought based.
  • Johnny will have the following equipment:
    • Laser Guns
    • Shrink Ray
    • Turbo Action Backpack
    • Supreme Dream Machine
    • Electro Chromatic Blanket
    • Mega Action Game Controller
    • Paralysis Gas Breath Spray
  • Samantha will have all of her equipment except the Evapo-blaster.
  • All characters will start 20 meters away from each other.
Battle Location:
images

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-36186594-850-1275.png

Team MLP:

ddhyxg4-e7484724-b56b-4d9f-8cda-a46ebfa3d674.jpg

Team TS:

220-2205264_find-this-pin-and-more-on-ed-edd.png

Team EE&E:

commi___1419___izzy_by_7th__heaven_ddixgaj-350t.jpg
55c545d439a4e92b6633b6d6fa8a9fdc.jpg

Team TD:

JohnyTest_Skateboarding.jpg

Team: JT:

Last edited:
or

The first is probable the best sinse being a ex soldier

or

The first is probable the best sinse being a ex soldier
I'll choose Chef Hatchet.

Oh, she would be great to

Oh, she would be great to
What can she do?

Aboit Izzy, she will probable start disaoearinge from the rest field of view, here probable with teleportation

If someone get's close to her she would probable imitate a animal like a bear or giant spider and scare them of

She is crazy but inteligent enough to avoid conflit until the last character standing

I also woukdn't be surprised if she try to stole some of jhonny weapons if givinge the oportunity

• Laser Guns
  • Shrink Ray
  • Turbo Action Backpack
  • Supreme Dream Machine
  • Electro Chromatic Blanket
  • Mega Action Game Controller
  • Paralysis Gas Breath Spray
Powers Haxe jhonny trough this equipament

Energy projection with lazer gun

Making oponents smaller, trough with all status equalized they probable can dodge It

Flight

Supreme dream machine is useless without sleeping First... So no

Invisible with thee blanket

Body puppetry, kinda useless in a battle royale sinse can only control one fighter, I don't know if need to hit the oponent with a lazer first trough

I acctualy don't know much about thid one, but seens to be only a "Spray thst can cause paralizes" can be dodged and gas short range

I wonder what Sam and the pony can even do here. They seem a little out of place in terms of hax. And even without a lot of equipment, JT is a wall of hax

I wonder what Sam and the pony can even do here. They seem a little out of place in terms of hax. And even without a lot of equipment, JT is a wall of hax
Yeah, I don't know why they chose Pinkie over Twilight; she has plenty of hax and is also the main character.

Base Pinkie teleports in close and then uses her AP and utilizes hammerspace.
Which is pretty good in some fights, but idk about this one.
Of course her Mid regen is helpful.

Should I remove Johnny's hax entirely?

That also means I have to Sam's hax as well, as she has hax that would give her the win pretty easily.
What are jhonny haxes right now? I don't think he has any OO hax for a battlee royale here

Maybe the paralizes spray but It eill never be wordt them a trough based transmutation hax

What are jhonny haxes right now? I don't think he has any OO hax for a battlee royale here

Maybe the paralizes spray but It eill never be wordt them a trough based transmutation hax
Possession, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manip, Flight, Size Manip, Energy Projection and Invisibility.

Possession, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manip, Flight, Size Manip, Energy Projection and Invisibility.
Powers Haxe jhonny trough this equipament

Energy projection with lazer gun

Making oponents smaller, trough with all status equalized they probable can dodge It

Flight

Supreme dream machine is useless without sleeping First... So no

Invisible with thee blanket

Body puppetry, kinda useless in a battle royale sinse can only control one fighter, I don't know if need to hit the oponent with a lazer first trough

I acctualy don't know much about thid one, but seens to be only a "Spray thst can cause paralizes" can be dodged and gas short range
The spray is the only that might be "a bit overpowered"

Well, Johnny usually starts with H2H, but since he's got some of his equipment, he won't hesitate to use it the moment he's at a slight disadvantage.

Yeah, I don't know why they chose Pinkie over Twilight; she has plenty of hax and is also the main character.

Base Pinkie teleports in close and then uses her AP and utilizes hammerspace.
Which is pretty good in some fights, but idk about this one.
Of course her Mid regen is helpful.
Should I replace Pinkie with Twilight? Or just keep Pinkie?

If Twilight has plenty of hax, then the only person who can put up a good fight here is Johnny.

Should I replace Pinkie with Twilight? Or just keep Pinkie?

If Twilight has plenty of hax, then the only person who can put up a good fight here is Johnny.
Well, Twilight is also a bit OP.
Since it's a Fun and Games thread, you might be able to use her more awkward first key, and restrict transmutation.

Well, Twilight is also a bit OP.
Since it's a Fun and Games thread, you might be able to use her more awkward first key, and restrict transmutation.
Well, besides transmutation, what else does Twilight have in her first key, and what moves does she start with?

Back