• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's up with Ulquiorra?

PrinceOfTheMorning

VS Battles
Retired
Why is he just rated as mountain level in Segunda Etapa? Las Noches is mind-bogglingly gigantic - there are many shots from within it where viewpoints from high up show all the way to the horizon, and those shots only show tiny parts of the whole structure considering every Espada has their own palace and region. Lanza del Relámpago should be way higher than 7-A, has no one tried to calc it?

To answer your question, he does have calcs for it but the verse is currently stuck in limbo. Everyone outside of God Tiers just had 7-A slapped on them like an infinite chain. Eventually we'll get to that.

Are you talking about the Large Island level Lanza del Relampago calc or the Large Island level Cero Oscuras calc? Cause if you're talking about the Lanza del Relampago it's going to be revised with the new size of Hueco Mundo. It would make the new Lanza del Relampago calc somewhere around 6-B or High 6-B.

Peter1129 said:
That Large Island level Lanza del Relampago calc was with the old size of Hueco Mundo. From what I remember the new size would make the Lanza del Relampago calc somewhere around 6-B or High 6-B.
I thought it was High 6-C to 6-B?

With the old Hueco Mundo size Lanza del Relampago was High 6-C+. With the new size I heard it would be either 6-B or High 6-B when recalced. It's also somewhat consistent with Cero Oscuras being High 6-C with the new Hueco Mundo size.

The Causality said:
If it's true this feat could probably treated as an outlier.
I think there are other calcs on that level, and personally, it makes the jump to the High 6-A level tier make a lot more sense for some characters like Yamamoto.

The Causality said:
If it's true this feat could probably treated as an outlier.
don't think so , it was stated that espada 4 and above are prohibited to transform and fight inside las noches because it could destroy it

this feat is done by espada 4 using an even higher transformation than the one stated to be enough to destroy it..

all check out as this feat being legitimate

I think if there are two or more calcs close to that level in that same arc,it wouldn't be an outlier.

There are feats in the same arc,that if i were to calc them,it results would hit country level to possibly continent level.

Also there is a statement that makes las noches 200 km large and it's not the usual 3 days walk.

Back