• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I tried calculating ulquiorras AP here is what i got

i couldnt find an exact size for las noches , so i went with country

so we know that any espada could destroy las noches with a gran rey cero

so base yami can destroy las noches in order to low ball lets pretend base yami=base grimmjaw

and with ressurection that would be a x5 multiplier so ressurected grimmjaw with a gran rey cero can destroy las noches 5 times over , and masked ichigo was around the same level as grimmjaw , and then ichigo with mask on was around the same level as base ulquiorra just a bit superior , but we know that as ichigo fights he gets stronger as kisuke said so we will give masked ichigo = base ulquiorra , then ulquiorra has his ressurection so another x5 which will give x25 country , and segunda etapa has been accepted as x10 so 250x country , and we saw that when ulquiorra used cero oscuras it had the same effect as when he went into segunda etapa (both orihime and uryuu felt its pressure) so it should have around the same multiplier but lets low ball to x5 so we will get x1250 country and minimum energy required to destroy a country is 7x10^12 so we will take that to low ball , and times it by 1250 which will give a 9x10^15 , and we still have the lanza which is supposed to be stronger but as i dont have any idea on its multiplier ill leave that , so ulquiorra should have at least an AP of 9x10^15 which is High 6A

A few mistakes. We do not simply go with "assumptions" unless they have evidence to back it up. Where does "country size" Las Noches comes from? Base Yammy CAN'T destroy Las Noches since only Espadas 4-0 can with "releasing their resurrection" or using "Gran Rey Cero" and Yammy can do neither. Yammy is Espada 10 in his base form, and only goes to Espada 0 on release, therefore, Yammy cannot use Resurrection while he is Espada 0 because he already released his resurrection. Yammy never used Gran Rey Cero in the series, but assuming that he can use Gran Rey Cero in resurrection is a safe assumption since Ulquiorra said Espadas can use Gran Rey Cero.

Everything else in this calc is wrong.

AppleLord said:
A few mistakes. We do not simply go with "assumptions" unless they have evidence to back it up. Where does "country size" Las Noches comes from? Base Yammy CAN'T destroy Las Noches since only Espadas 4-0 can with "releasing their resurrection" or using "Gran Rey Cero" and Yammy can do neither. Yammy is Espada 10 in his base form, and only goes to Espada 0 on release, therefore, Yammy cannot use Resurrection while he is Espada 0 because he already released his resurrection. Yammy never used Gran Rey Cero in the series, but assuming that he can use Gran Rey Cero in resurrection is a safe assumption since Ulquiorra said Espadas can use Gran Rey Cero.
Everything else in this calc is wrong.
well grimmjaw can use gran rey cero in base and as i made yammy=grimmjaw to lowball it should be safe, about the size yes im wrong probably but from what you mentioned in the picture you sent me las noches had curves shouldnt it be considered country at least? if not what is the accepted size?

BloodyBloodwork365 said:
I'm a bit confused. Are we calcing Yammy or Ulq, here? He destroyed Hueco Mundo from what I remember. (Ulq did, not Yammy)
Ulquiorra didn't blow up Hueco Mundo or Los Noches he in his Segunda etapa threw a "Lanza del Relampago" at Vasto Lorde Ichigo and it missed and it hit the terrain in the background that dwarfed Los Noches if he destroyed Hueco Mundo that would have been a Planet Level feat due to it being around the size of earth

Back