• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

LordUrien935 said:
On KillerMovie I saw Fairy Tail Guild vs Superboy-Prime with Guardian Amp. Yeah.
ComicVine had Giorno Giovanna vs Thought Robot. I can't be mad at this though because this is how I was introduced to JoJo.

However, r/WWW has to be the worst. I've seen so much shit that makes me question humanity. First: This guy actually believed that Itachi could beat composite Superman. Another account has a massive hard-on for PMMM so I've seen Godoka and Homucifer vs Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, The Living Tribunal and the Thought Robot. Dumbledore vs Soul of Cinder was another one. "hurr-durr AvaDA KeDAVra" and "YoU cAN kILL AnyTHInG wiTh BroKEN STraigHt SwoRD". Doomguy vs True Form Darkseid. And my favorite is probably Naruto vs Yog-Sothoth.
what???????????????

Can't blame them actually. Even though DBS is absurdly more powerful, the presentation of feats in Toriko is much more appealing.

How visually impressive a feat is will dictate how a fandom will perceive a character. I mean, on the other hand, why do you think Power Rangers are considered weaklings outside their fandom? Because people just see the stunt actors doing coreographed fights with lots of acrobatics, and they ingnore the rubber monster could nuke the continent >_>

I don't remember it well, but I think I saw some match ups in other sites that wanked Danny Phantom

Again, it's been a long time, before I even joined this site

Considering all the upgrades he got (except to his base AP...I think) those may not seem like wank anymore

I wonder if Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna is a spiteful matchup or not. It MAY not be stompy, or should I say, can go either way (that either side can one shot the other).

But if not many people understand the true limits of their powers this matchup is stompy at best and no way near "spiteful" by the definition of a spite thread itself.

Elsa vs. TOAA.

And apparently the same guy that made that fight just keeps putting TOAA against other characters.

And he keeps saying he loses because we've never seen him fightn

comic vine are having a debate where they put yog-sothoth vs multi-eternity. they think multi-eternity stomps yog cause according to them yog is 6D

Overlord4896 said:
comic vine are having a debate where they put yog-sothoth vs multi-eternity. they think multi-eternity stomps yog cause according to them yog is 6D
I tried to argue against them, but without success

I have come up with one spiteful matchup:

Detective Chimp vs Detective Pikachu

CDB - Detective Chimp vs Detective Pikachu

Back