• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

A bit off topic, but how do you find this thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...en-they-cry-takes-on-vs-battles-favo-2013184/

I feel that these... eh.... "debaters" are commencing a crusade against us with their "cosmology tierism" logic.

Sorry, it ain't ending. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/meng-hao-visits-some-verses-2012907/

I do NOT understand why these guys would assume that Reinhard is 6-D or 25-D even though it was heavily suggested that all those "limitations" are merely assorted natural laws and Taikyoku is vastly above them.

Their logic in a nutshell: Beyond the concept of dimenional space in a 5-D verse means you are 6-D

No, it doesn't work that way, atleast in Shinza Bansho, Satanel created a baseline universe with 16 higher spatial dimensions (or whatever it was, though stated to be less than Snake's) iirc. Does that make him any weaker than Ren and Reinhard in Marie's route (in which they have 80 Taikyoku value) who are supposedly "25D" according to them? Or does it mean that Satanel is merely a universe buster who can't even hold a candle to Yakou Madara who was able to manipulate 24 higher spatial dimensions? Utter nonsense. Being beyond the concept of dimensional space means what it EXPLICITLY means.

"Cosmology Tierism" sounded like a good idea until you see how they try to fit a certain idea into something they should NOT. Xianxia wanks are also unreal.

They are here to observe our system, to see how well preserved and organized our idea is and how they can make their tiering system acceptable to most people's views.

However, 6-D Yog Sothoth is unacceptable.

I'd rather have our system instead of all these comicwank dwellers throwing terms like "megaverse" and "omniverse" around.

Ok so what I dont get is that Beatrice stomps all but like Yog and TLoI even here (and there are plenty that dislike TLoIs tier)

Also ive seen them use terms like "Complex infinite metaversal complex++++" but lets stop, we shouldnt just hate on CV, its their opinion and its their right to have them.

Yeah, agreed. Sorry if it seemed like I was flaming. It's just that I wonder why they hate our idea so much and why they constantly mock us as if they were any different. After all we believe in our idea, Hope I didn't start anything. Not talking about those lower tier threads in general, every site has its own ridiculous mismatch, but multiversal matches.

We are competition and a "rival" who they disagree with, people here mock CV all the time, its a two way street unfortunately.

Yeah I personally use both (though I deleted my old CV account and had to make a new one) I just personally agree with VS more than CV.

pls don't laugh at me, I'm actually a spacebattlist. I just like to see people's opinions and vsbw system is very organized.

Was the experience good? Or did you get caught up in some "those" ridiculous threads? xD

I personally like the way they treat infinities and their feats exposition, it feels really refreshing there.

Ravenous4th said:
pls don't laugh at me, I'm actually a spacebattlist. I just like to see people's opinions and vsbw system is very organized.
There's nothing wrong with that >_> Don't say it like it was something to be ashamed of. I mean, every community has different stances and all, some more detailed than others but there's no such thing as an objectively 100% factually right place, even this place changes all the time, and mistakes abound everywhere.

Back