• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

Rush vs Blade Wolf. People caring only game mechanics thought Blade Wolf stomps but it's actually the other way around.

(and why Rush is not having a profile here?)

Funnily enough, that battle ends with either Naruto vaping Hoffnung and killing himself, Gerard becoming strong enough to slap Naruto, or Gerard simply outliving Naruto.

Kek, you didn't read my post a bit above i assume, trust me that is fair af compared to it xD

There is a difference between how normal people view stomps than how "versus community nerds" view stomps.

For normies, they would only view "ya A and H are both nigh-omnipotent but H is more nigh-omnipotent so he should win mid diff imho" but will say "hey X is planetary which is stronger than Y's feat plus X has this and this and this hax so X stomps".

While our tiering system says the differences between powers among sub-tiers or even within sub-tiers are much higher in high tiers than in low tiers. Like Bruce Lee actually has a chance to kill John Wick or Agent 47 but IG Thanos (without HotU) stands no chance against True Form Darkseid.

TBH, it's easy to see why we're considered backwards by some other places. Most places take two similar characters with similar motifs or whatnot, place them against each other, and the evaluate them, while we pre-evaluate them, and are have to find a match with similar people that'll work.

@Jason: Also, people that haven't looked up more info on the tiers or the difference in power among them, tend to immensely underestimate the required destructive capacity to go from one tier to another.

How to put it? For example: One guy will say "Billy can't be Town Level, he has never destroyed a town!", but would also go "Timmy could destroy buildings, but now that his new power triples his strength, he will likely be able to match, Tommy who can destroy cities" or "Oh, my! Jimmy with 1% of his power destroyed Australia, with 100% of his power he could likely destroy the Solar System!"

@Yobo: That's one thing, but also, the most common complaint is that people outside the wiki have a hard time believing that fictional characters are so strong as said in this site. I had the same reaction too at first, tbh. People won't believe a character is strong unless they do something very spectacular looking.

Yobobojojo said:
Do I get wrong that the spell card let an ally destroy its opponent if the DEF of the attacked Defense Position monster on your side of the field is higher than the ATK of the attacking monster on your opponent's side of the field? So Does Kangaroo actually IS 2-B if he has an ally with a 2-B dura and his opponent is no stronger than that?

On KillerMovie I saw Fairy Tail Guild vs Superboy-Prime with Guardian Amp. Yeah.

ComicVine had Giorno Giovanna vs Thought Robot. I can't be mad at this though because this is how I was introduced to JoJo.

However, r/WWW has to be the worst. I've seen so much shit that makes me question humanity. First: This guy actually believed that Itachi could beat composite Superman. Another account has a massive hard-on for PMMM so I've seen Godoka and Homucifer vs Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, The Living Tribunal and the Thought Robot. Dumbledore vs Soul of Cinder was another one. "hurr-durr AvaDA KeDAVra" and "YoU cAN kILL AnyTHInG wiTh BroKEN STraigHt SwoRD". Doomguy vs True Form Darkseid. And my favorite is probably Naruto vs Yog-Sothoth.

Back