• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the Reason/Inspiration behind your Name

Pretty sure everyone here had a reason behind the names they chose when first signing up πŸ™‚
What's your Reason? 😁

Might as well start as the OP

"S" is my favorite letter πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
I consider it the letter that has the most words that describe:

Such as:
Sensible 🧠
Simple πŸ™‚
Sincere 😌
Smart πŸ“–
Sociable πŸ—£οΈ

I chose both the Lower and Upper Case "Ss" because I was having a hard time choosing one πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

"3" is my favorite number πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

And my name is well.... Micah πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
Thats fun.

I used to be a heavy Umineko debatter and still love the series to this day. In fact, Umineko got me into power scaling in general, around 2016-17 I think, when I read a Amino blog about the Saitama Killers Demonbane and Featherine. Cant find the blog no more though.

Exactly why I choose First Witch though, I dont remember anymore. Probably for something edgy.

Might as well start as the OP

"S" is my favorite letter πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
I consider it the letter that has the most words that describe:

Such as:
Sensible 🧠
Simple πŸ™‚
Sincere 😌
Smart πŸ“–
Sociable πŸ—£οΈ

I chose both the Lower and Upper Case "Ss" because I was having a hard time choosing one πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

"3" is my favorite number πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
I thought you were a Super Saiyan 3 πŸ˜‘

I was making a roblox account in 2017.
Couldn't find any available usernames.
So I threw together a bunch of random letters.
Boom. azontr.
Lolol
RNG based naming system :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I used to be a heavy Umineko debatter and still love the series to this day. In fact, Umineko got me into power scaling in general, around 2016-17 I think, when I read a Amino blog about the Saitama Killers Demonbane and Featherine. Cant find the blog no more though.

Exactly why I choose First Witch though, I dont remember anymore. Probably for something edgy.
99374868_2646490188928280_4261282786620473344_n.jpg

Fun Fact:
This RIGHT HERE was my first taste of Umineko :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another RNG based naming system :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not afraid to give my real name
Chad Moment :ROFLMAO:
I doubt Jesus is actually in your name (thou it likely is)
half baked English knowledge led me to my nickname
Your kidding right? πŸ˜‚. Your English is Great!!!
What were you originally going for I wonder, hehehe
I have no creativity whatsoever when it comes to making usernames, so I thought of something random.
I dont know why but the irony behind your reason made me laugh so hard I fell out of my damn chair 🀣🀣🀣🀣
You officially made my night!!!!!!!!!

Your kidding right? πŸ˜‚. Your English is Great!!!
What were you originally going for I wonder, hehehe
It's when I was in middle school when i want to make a new nickname other than "Sniper101"or what number behind the word, so i decided to just did Noneless since it can be separated to "None" and "Less" and there we go

my user (brak or braking) aint the full username.
The full user is: brakingblock
Though some people just call me bu these nicknames:
Brice
Brak
Break
Braking
I got this name legit when i made my account for roblox many many years ago.
It just popped in my head when i was making the user. Though some people may think i got the name because of breaking bad. Which i can see why.

i also had an old user named: kingdeathstroke but i just did not use it. Plus its kinda edgy tbh.

Baken because Bacon
384 is the 384 family and it has span over a decade.
Bacon + Decade Long Family Number
Interesting Choice :geek:
Basically my Spacebattles name but switched out the Yah for a Nah
Short, Simple and very relatable lolol πŸ˜‚
name is wyatt, friend did the same this with his name so i did as well

though on almost everything else i go by "motherfuckerultimate" because i am the ************ ultimate
Your the ULTIMATE huh? 🀣

my user (brak or braking) aint the full username.
The full user is: brakingblock
Though some people just call me bu these nicknames:
Brice
Brak
Break
Braking
I got this name legit when i made my account for roblox many many years ago.
It just popped in my head when i was making the user. Though some people may think i got the name because of breaking bad. Which i can see why.

i also had an old user named: kingdeathstroke but i just did not use it. Plus its kinda edgy tbh.
Everybody be getting these names by playing Roblox 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Many, many years ago, I decided to do some editing in the Regular Show Fandom wiki. (Back when it was still called Wikia.)

With that in mind, I chose the name Starter Pack due to the nickname given to the temporarily employed Thompson by Muscle Man. Considering I felt like a greenback at the time, I felt that was a perfect name for me, and I stuck with it until I stopped editing wikis for several years. Then, upon discovering the world of versus debating, I pulled my old account out of the dirt to join VSBW, and the rest is history, as they say.

(It really is ironic that my name is so closely tied to that show, considering I don't really care for it that much anymore.)

RoTt (no Roth or just Rot) is an abbreviation for Rottweiler, which is the breed of dog I've always owned and own, and 35 is my favorite number

Back