• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the Reason/Inspiration behind your Name

My inspiration isn't too deep, I simply want to reach the point in discussions where I have spread enough awareness of certain subjects, that I can make truthful statements and people will automatically believe me without asking for evidence (for the umpteenth time) and Virgo is my star sign.

Simple: Picking an random letters for my nickname, that was when i joined fully as a wikia members in 2016 (in FGO Wiki, not in VSBW yet until a year later)
Wanted to used "Kisaragi Megumi" as the nickname based on my OC but that time wikia suggested you to pick up an "numbers and symbol", so yeah

Simple: Picking an random letters for my nickname, that was when i joined fully as a wikia members in 2016 (in FGO Wiki, not in VSBW yet until a year later)
Wanted to used "Kisaragi Megumi" as the nickname based on my OC but that time wikia suggested you to pick up an "numbers and symbol", so yeah
And now, history has been made

One time I had a Game and Watch amiibo in Smash 4. Still have it. I named it RNGesus because of its side B. Had to have been around 2015 or so.

One day I looked up synonyms for the word "random" and arbitrary came up. Eventually I started throwing names around in my head like "Some Arbitrary Number" (kind of like SomeOrdinaryGamers) and "Arbitrary Number Generator". Eventually I came up with ArbitraryNumbers, and it's been my username on many platforms since.

In 2014 i wanted to make a YouTube account. So i came up with Dots321, Because there was no channels using it and came up with this PFP.

Ser = the title given to knights in A Song of Ice and Fire
Hakim = my real name
Dayne = the name of an ancient and powerful House in A Song of Ice and Fire

My new name Artorimachi_Meteoraft is a reference to four of my favorite things now

artoria pendragon - a character from fate series

suisei hoshimachi - vtuber from hololive

Kamen rider meteor - Kamen rider (also a lot of memes involving hoshimachi and meteor)

minecraft

TBH just typed it in one day and it happened. No big story other then I'm an edgy **** who's always liked grim reapers as a concept lol

So you love scythe as weapon?
I do, but generally a scythe off a farm is a weapon that is not exactly the best for combat, it was used because it was there, however even pitch forks were a better weapon generally despite not really piercing shit.

I do, but generally a scythe off a farm is a weapon that is not exactly the best for combat, it was used because it was there, however even pitch forks were a better weapon generally despite not really piercing shit.
I love it as a weapon due to my name. Dreadlord is a MC character who used it as a weapon to fight. Even when I was playing brawlhalla, I used to play Nix because of that weapon – even in shadow fight 2 😭

I love it as a weapon due to my name. Dreadlord is a MC character who used it as a weapon to fight. Even when I was playing brawlhalla, I used to play Nix because of that weapon – even in shadow fight 2 😭
I understand the limitations of such a weapon, I'd much rather have a sword or sledgehammer or Spear in my hand then a Scythe strictly for combat, there are characters who make it work, but the edge of their scythe(Darksiders Death comes to mind immediately) is much thicker and wider, making it a better weapon when used by someone who can handle the weapon because it's more durable, and has a wider area to hit the opponent while still having a piercing tip.

For my OG username, FarerPurple:
William Afton had a lot of funny cursed images of him at the time, and so i named myself 'FarerPurple' (Farer has no context behind it) because i found the images rather funny. this went down the drain once i gave myself the fish persona.

For Comiphorous:
I went to a random word generator site and this name appeared. thought it sounded cool.

I understand the limitations of such a weapon, I'd much rather have a sword or sledgehammer or Spear in my hand then a Scythe strictly for combat, there are characters who make it work, but the edge of their scythe(Darksiders Death comes to mind immediately) is much thicker and wider, making it a better weapon when used by someone who can handle the weapon because it's more durable, and has a wider area to hit the opponent while still having a piercing tip.
Darksiders Death one is actually weird and not really to my taste since it is a short one and behaves as an axe. Welp, what do you think to those with longer scythe?
Kayn in League of Legends for example

Darksiders Death one is actually weird and not really to my taste since it is a short one and behaves as an axe. Welp, what do you think to those with longer scythe?
Kayn in League of Legends for example
Technically Death doesn't even have Harvester in Darksiders 2, which is, first and foremost, a large longer scythe, and is his main weapon. You'll see it in both DS1(Where Death is already dead and Harvester was somehow acquired by Vulgrim) and the Death's Door comics, where he just decapitates a leviathan and brings the leviathan to Vulgrim for another big scythe. It's also in The Abomination Vault book lol

Kayn's scythe is not really it to me TBH, can't put my finger on it though

Got tired of having a username on discord, so I changed it to The Council. People just started calling me Council so I decided to stick with it.

Technically Death doesn't even have Harvester in Darksiders 2, which is, first and foremost, a large longer scythe, and is his main weapon. You'll see it in both DS1(Where Death is already dead and Harvester was somehow acquired by Vulgrim) and the Death's Door comics, where he just decapitates a leviathan and brings the leviathan to Vulgrim for another big scythe. It's also in The Abomination Vault book lol
Can you share me a picture? I only found the short ones tho
Kayn's scythe is not really it to me TBH, can't put my finger on it though
Different tastes then

I was reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra at that time, and since I liked the book why not use a part of it as my username. I couldn't use simple Zarathustra as it was taken so I added an aditional "t".

Can you share me a picture? I only found the short ones tho

Different tastes then
R.10ce4c504b87fac7641a798323b26546

Keep in mind, War here is 7'8 lol

My first name when I first registered on this forum was "Rendychr0no", yes. The name "Rendy" is my real name, and the name "Chr0no" I took from the Trinity Seven fiction. The point is that the word "Chr0no" is related to Time-Space Manipulation in Trinity Seven.

However, I actually wanted to use the name "Kanie" instead of using the name Rendy.

When I made my fandom account I was really obsessed with Deltarune, and Jevil specifically. He likes to say "chaos chaos" and he is a jester. That's where "Chaos Jester" comes from. And I just like the number 25. Hence the name "Chaos Jester25"

I like Optimus Prime and I like Reverse Flash and so I decided to reverse Optimus' name because I thought it would be funny.

Initially I thought of naming myself November because that's a name I really like but I thought the first option was funnier and more unique.
That's ridiculous I never knew that's what your name meant.

Back