• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the lowest a powerful character has ever been on VBW?

There was also Pac-Man, who went from Planet level to City Block level

It means F like a ranking system from F to A, then S, then Z.

I don't rememeber what qualified for each rank, though.

I also like how his tier is listed as 9-A to 8-C, but his DC is Wall+ and his dura is Building+ with no Small Building anywhere.

Back in the days Majora's moon drop was the beat feat, and from what I know it was 6-A, but maybe it was upgraded at a point and originally was 6-C

There where infinite multiverse statements pre-Cyber Sleuth, but they came from extremely obscure, Japanese only sources...as does pretty much everything...

My favorite is people who downplay Elric of Melniboné because the protagonist is a "Physically weak Albino who needs medical drugs to stay alive", even though he constantly fights against Gods of Law and Chaos who hold their own universes and threaten the fabric of the multiverse itself.

Heropon Riki was another character who used to be downplayed compared to the rest of the game's cast. There used to be false information about him being physically the weakest and being the underdog. But in reality, he's the Jack of All Trades and one of the better party members.

Back