• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the lowest a powerful character has ever been on VBW?

5-A haxless Lucemon (and Lavos for that matter). Also, Mario might've been that level you mentioned too

Galactus used to be so low he didn't even have a tier.

Joking aside, early Digimon profiles were super low. Cal already mentioned 5-A Lucemon, but there was also:

Early Power Rangers profiles...need I say more? Wall level Tommy Oliver. Even his super low end feats were usually higher then that, like when he injured a giant T-Rex in base, or the fact that he was comparable to Triassic Ranger Conner, who overpowered a skyscraper sized Monster. Not to mention his speed capped at Superhuman despite how hilariously consistent FTL is in Power Rangers. Even random civilians react to light a few times.

Pretty sure Billy has better feats in the original games too. I recall some stuff that would be at least wall level.

I'm not actually on board with the Low 5-B calc, but the feat in question is defiantly high end Tier 6.

Most of League of Legends was 8-C for a good while despite Low 7-C being VERY consistent (Though that doesnt stop people from trying to argue that theyre 9-C at best...)

Yeah, he defeated Machine Gun Willy in the original DD, not to mention Abobo's typically smash through brick walls casually. There were also some decent feats demonstrated in the Neo Geo Double Dragon, that would at least make them comparable to Street Fighter characters.

And yeah, I initially found it on ProtoDude's comment on DA, so it was kind of poorly formatted and hard to follow; but hopefully, it can be translated to a proper blog. Billy Lee's going to get a massive upgrade for sure.

On topic, there are a lot of classic 8-Bit and 16-Bit characters who are generally assumed to be at most 8-C but are consistently much higher; not just the ones we got now.

MLP comes to mind. Heard they used to be Small Building, now they're Solar System Level. Not the biggest gap, but since it's one of my favorite verses I think it deserves mention.

Not really what we're looking for but Spongebob is currently 10-C and was 7-B and 4-B at different points

Btw, I know he was probably 7-B because Bikini Bottom destruction or those scenes where they use nuke explosions.

But where the **** does 4-B come from?

The feat Dark did was Low 4-C.

I checked and he was actually 4-A for shoving a bunch of stars and planets in his locker.

He was also 5-A with physical blows and 4-C with energy blasts.

Why the **** he like that anyway? It was like when MLP was rated as 4-C via "a specific hax".

That would only make sense if the energy blasts were stronger but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case Superman was similarly 5-A with only being 4-C via IMP to

Back