• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the lowest a powerful character has ever been on VBW?

Galaxian Pyron.

Poor guy was full of dreams and aspirations of creating a friendly and fair wiki for characters to be properly scaled and calculated to be put into calm, well-thought out battles against characters who are evenly matched, avoiding stomp/spite threads as well as wank, downplay, and non-sensical reasoning that makes no sense and is not nearly as impressive as they make it out to be.

Then he remembered he was on the internet.

Assaltwaffle said:
Hey, I found this little gem on the Tiering System's history. Vandalism never ends.
He really showed us. I need to rethink my life.

@Teen. A lot of the "levels" used were taken from Marvel. Street level, Herald level, Skyfather level, etc. I don't like those terms because they're very vague and don't really show off the power of characters. Like in most circles, Captain America and Spider-Man are considered "High Street level", and Super Sonic (archie) is considered "Skyfather+" or something.

I seriously gotta wonder how (or if) this site was advertised back in 2010-2014. It seemed to only attract trolls back then..

TeenAngel101 said:
Galaxian Pyron.

Poor guy was full of dreams and aspirations of creating a friendly and fair wiki for characters to be properly scaled and calculated to be put into calm, well-thought out battles against characters who are evenly matched, avoiding stomp/spite threads as well as wank, downplay, and non-sensical reasoning that makes no sense and is not nearly as impressive as they make it out to be.

Then he remembered he was on the internet.
What happened to him? And who iyo has the most pull on the wiki as of late?

Not sure what happened to Galaxian Pyron, but i think i might know him personally.

@Assalt

@Dark

I dig it. Let's make one.

Ever wonder if GalaxianPyron ever checks back here every now and again? Or if he completely forgot about this little venture.

I wonder what this wiki was like when Polar-Kun was the head bureaucrat. He left the month I joined, but was so I never got to see him in action. He seemed like a nice dude, though.

In a very short summary: We sort of found 5-D to 6-D stuff for ZEXAL [ The Astral World stated to take a rank-up to reach it, very similar to dimensional ascension , then if Astral World destroys Barian World, the Astral World ranks up to a higher-plane of existence . So, there are 2 higher-dimensional levels above 4-D currently for Yugioh: 5-D and 6-D ... Then i found several Yugioh myths , such as Lightsworns, who come from a higher-plane of existence , and many more . ] , then looking through the wikia i discovered ZEXAL connects to GX [ They make a direct reference to Elemental Hero Neos ] ... Then the God Tier in GX for creating "Everything" in the Universe is far weaker than Yugi and Yusei canonically.

We can't really say that yet. We need to make sure people are on our side first. I edited my post to include the reasons for higher-dimensinal Yugioh. There is even a card in the manga that literally says " Higher-Dimensional Guard " if you still believed they are unaware of what that concept is .

Oh yeah, I also remembered when Fire Emblem characters used to be Wall level and the end game bosses with the exception of the FE6 cast; which used had a wanked High 6-A tier for the fodder.

Back