• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What other 5-A Can defeat thanos

5-A is a hella crowded tier for haxxed characters, Well, was, before the removal of Touhou and Kharn.

But still, Lavos and BB should be able to pull it off on top of my head.

I would agree with bugs bunny. But one of the things he doesn't reists is existance erasure. Thanos would snop and he wouldn't be feeling so good.

I made a thread about bugs bunny v.s thanos actually. If you want to. We can debate it there.

anybody above hypersonic+ should be able to blitz him and one shot him, since he only was high 6-B dura without shield and supersonic speed, while he has good hax he still is a massive glass cannon and has mediocre speed.

Without speed equalisation he migth be one of the weakest 5-A.

Kharn still has 5A, Azhek can beat him, people like lavos and BB, a bunch of 5Bs as well. Probably Lucius due to that type 6, though that I'm not entirely sure about.

Raito Utopia said:
Hakumen says 'Hi'
Hakumen is get downgraded soon so nope,he didn't included here.

For 5-A i say Gilgamesh,he already resist the erasure before so there is that,also since speed is unequalized here Nono can just speed blitz him,for an 5-A attack only there is Karna.

Derpinator9001 said:
Basically every 5-A from Fate.
I dunno the first thing about Fate & there seem to be several 'verses under that name. If I may ask, would you be willing to explain your reasoning, please? I'm very interested in this topic & the answer(s).

I'm not saying I disagree, of course, since, as it is, I don't understand an important portion of the argument, but not saying I would disagree once I did know, though.

@Imagy

He basically say every 5-A cast from Nasuverse,mostly from Gilgamesh and Tamamo and Sakura clone (BB,Meltlilith and Passionlip),and there is Kiara the sex god.

@Veloxt1r0kore: Thank you for that answer. It does sound like there's a lot of 5-A's from Fate that can beat Thanos, but I was not wondering just which characters & which specific Fate-verse they're from, but WHY can they beat Thanos?

Imaginym said:
@Veloxt1r0kore: Thank you for that answer. It does sound like there's a lot of 5-A's from Fate that can beat Thanos, but I was not wondering just which characters & which specific Fate-verse they're from, but WHY can they beat Thanos?
Gilgamesh himself is already resist an EE before,dunno about Tamamo,and don't ask me about BB.....

The only mortal chaos champion I'm not sure about winning rn is Typhus, and even then I'd give it to him more times than not. Kharn and Ahzek are obvious, and Lucius has that type 6. If you resist EE and aren't completely terrible everywhere else, you should be fine.

Back