• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what Kaiju in Godzillaverse and Gameraverse can defeat Slattern ?

Rules:

.no Heisei top-tier, Millenium top tier, Composite Godzilla, or any kind of OP Godzillas or kaijus

.not included any kaiju that stupidly stronger than Slattern

.range of Tier: at least 7-B to 6-C

Slattern did NOT walk out unscratched by a 1.09-gigaton explosion. So anything stronger than that wrecks him.

That means only things from Godzilla not stomping or getting stomped are Vs Megaguirus version of Godzilla and the titular Megaguirus, who are both casual 700 megatons.

Tbf the calc is a lowball because the explosion kept expanding for a few seconds after reaching Gipsy, but sadly there was no proper way to calc that.

Gamera himself, Gyaos via lasers that cut through even Gamera, Queen Legion, Showa Ghidorah, Showa MechaGodzilla, Megaguirus, Mothra, Kiryu, Godzilla (2000, Kiryu films...FW is massive overkill)

Any Kaiju that can keep out of range and use a ranged attack, providing they are competent enough to do so. Ghidorah, for instance, tends to fight in melee as opposed to strafing with gravity beams. As long as any Kaiju can keep the fight to ranged weapons, they win. If they opt for melee, they die. The only Kaiju who could win in melee would be Monster X, and most likely Biollante and Destroyah as well given their immense regenerative powers.

Chu Minh Duy said:
ROE Godzilla , any Legendary kaijus (minus skull island creatures), FW kaijus, Gamera kaijus , GTS kaijus, Kiryu and Kiryu saga Godzilla are literally one-shots Slattern via superior AP output
Most Legendary, FW, and GTS Kaiju were cannon fodder, easily dispatched by Godzilla. I don't see Zilla, MUTOs, Anguirus etc. beating Slattern. I also don't think Kiryu or Godzilla 2002 would one shot a monster that survived a gigaton, with the exception of Absolute Zero Cannon.

Slattern Gigatons feats are basically nothing compare to most of Kaijus that i were mention above , FW kaijus are mostly more or less than 5.88 Gigatons due to fight on par, take hit from FW Godzilla who can did more or less than that, Legendary kaijus are at least 3.6 Teratons to 28 Teratons , for the like of MUTOs can easily stab through Legendary Godzilla skin, and manage to draw blood from that, and the same as Shinomura, who also survived the impact of an asteroid in the Permian period and fight on par with Legendary Godzilla , GTS kaijus can deal 47 Gigatons by fighting Zilla Jr, tanking his atomic breath and show no harm ,and for Kiryu saga Godzilla and Kiryu , Godzilla has take on Absolute Zero Cannon and show no harm, not to mention that he can damaged Kiryu , who stand close to his own Absolute Zero Cannon , BTW , Kiryu can also pierce through Godzilla's skin by his own physical attack and weapons, and other energy base attack differrent from Absolute Zero Cannon, while Slattern is heavily injured after Striker Eureka 's self destruct,which yeld 1.2 Gigatons, so i don't see how Slattern can win against any of them ,

Chu Minh Duy said:
Slattern Gigatons feats are basically nothing compare to most of Kaijus that i were mention above , FW kaijus are mostly more or less than 5.88 Gigatons due to fight on par, take hit from FW Godzilla who can did more or less than that, Legendary kaijus are at least 3.6 Teratons to 28 Teratons , for the like of MUTOs can easily stab through Legendary Godzilla skin, and manage to draw blood from that, and the same as Shinomura, who also survived the impact of an asteroid in the Permian period and fight on par with Legendary Godzilla , GTS kaijus can deal 47 Gigatons by fighting Zilla Jr, tanking his atomic breath and show no harm ,and for Kiryu saga Godzilla and Kiryu , Godzilla has take on Absolute Zero Cannon and show no harm, not to mention that he can damaged Kiryu , who stand close to his own Absolute Zero Cannon , BTW , Kiryu can also pierce through Godzilla's skin by his own physical attack and weapons, and other energy base attack differrent from Absolute Zero Cannon, while Slattern is heavily injured after Striker Eureka 's self destruct,which yeld 1.2 Teratons, so i don't see how Slattern can win against any of them ,
I would like to see where you get these numbers, nowhere have I seen anything that would come close to this. And no, Shinomura did not survive a meteor. When Godzilla took the AZC, it was through a large quantity of water, and it is the only weapon Kiryu has that could kill Slattern. It also is slow to charge, and cumbersome. Godzilla also still had a large hole in his chest. Slattern also tanked the gigaton not heavily injured, but with only a few scratches.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
As usual, you pick observed size and eye-balled destructive capacity over calculated AP
Kiryu's only attack with the power to kill Slattern is the Absolute Zero Cannon, which is slow to charge and hard to aim. I also have my doubts on using movie science for a calc, especially when it is inconsistent movie science. The weapons is said to smash the target's atoms, flash freeze, and cause the target to crumble on its own weight. Those three seem inconsistent with one another, and how absolute zero actually works, when atoms simply don't move. Correct me if I'm wrong about the science of absolute zero. Either way, the Absolute Zero Cannon would one shot Slattern, if Kiryu got the chance to use it.

Godzilla vs gipsy danger said:
Graf Thorsdottir said:
As usual, you pick observed size and eye-balled destructive capacity over calculated AP
Kiryu's only attack with the power to kill Slattern is the Absolute Zero Cannon, which is slow to charge and hard to aim. I also have my doubts on using movie science for a calc, especially when it is inconsistent movie science. The weapons is said to smash the target's atoms, flash freeze, and cause the target to crumble on its own weight. Those three seem inconsistent with one another, and how absolute zero actually works, when atoms simply don't move. Correct me if I'm wrong about the science of absolute zero. Either way, the Absolute Zero Cannon would one shot Slattern, if Kiryu got the chance to use it.
again , another mistake , AZC is more than few hundred Teratons , and Godzilla tanked it with no damage , and yet Kiryu still heavilly injured him with his melee weapons ,btw the hole was happened in the 2nd movies , not the 1st one

Chu Minh Duy said:
Graf Thorsdottir said:
again , another mistake , AZC is more than few hundred Teratons , and Godzilla tanked it with no damage , and yet Kiryu still heavilly injured him with his melee weapons ,btw the hole was happened in the 2nd movies , not the 1st one
Firstly, I had expressed doubt on the mechanics of the Absolute Zero Cannon, while still accepting it would kill Slattern. When Godzilla tanked it, it was underwater, and the cannon doesn't have a huge area of effect. We don't even know if it actually directly hit. The cannon was still able to leave a large scar on Godzilla's chest. Worth noting teraton Absolute Zero Cannon creates a major inconsistency with the demonstrated power throughout the rest of the Kiryu saga, especially with regards to the collateral damage one would expect from teratons. When a rocket blows up a building and the yield is claimed to be teratons, I have some doubts.

Chu Minh Duy said:
Slattern Gigatons feats are basically nothing compare to most of Kaijus that i were mention above , FW kaijus are mostly more or less than 5.88 Gigatons due to fight on par, take hit from FW Godzilla who can did more or less than that, Legendary kaijus are at least 3.6 Teratons to 28 Teratons , for the like of MUTOs can easily stab through Legendary Godzilla skin, and manage to draw blood from that, and the same as Shinomura, who also survived the impact of an asteroid in the Permian period and fight on par with Legendary Godzilla , GTS kaijus can deal 47 Gigatons by fighting Zilla Jr, tanking his atomic breath and show no harm ,and for Kiryu saga Godzilla and Kiryu , Godzilla has take on Absolute Zero Cannon and show no harm, not to mention that he can damaged Kiryu , who stand close to his own Absolute Zero Cannon , BTW , Kiryu can also pierce through Godzilla's skin by his own physical attack and weapons, and other energy base attack differrent from Absolute Zero Cannon, while Slattern is heavily injured after Striker Eureka 's self destruct,which yeld 1.2 Teratons, so i don't see how Slattern can win against any of them ,
I would like to see where you get these numbers, nowhere have I seen anything that would come close to this. And no, Shinomura did not survive a meteor. When Godzilla took the AZC, it was through a large quantity of water, and it is the only weapon Kiryu has that could kill Slattern. It also is slow to charge, and cumbersome. Godzilla also still had a large hole in his chest. Slattern also tanked the gigaton not heavily injured, but with only a few scratches.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/Absolute_Zero_Cannon_2002

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/Godzilla_Final_Wars

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U.../High_End_for_Zilla_Jr._creating_a_warm_front

Shinomura being killed by Castle Bravo is PIS seeing as it not only tanked the meteor as well, but it was able to physically harm Godzilla who tanked Castle Bravo

(Assuming the kaiju are scaled to comparable size)

-GXM Godzilla

-G3 Gamera

-Showa Godzilla

-Heisei King Ghidorah

-Keizer Ghidorah

-Godzilla 2000

-Zilla Junior

-Grand King Ghidorah

-Mechagodzilla '74

Graf Thorsdottir said:
then we won't using the Calc about Slattern survives a Gigatons nuke, instead of that , we use the statement of Del Toro, which is 1.2 megatons as a feats, and btw none of any real life nuke can be any where near the feats that slattern survives, so it's also inconsistent, and btw because it's name is absolute zero doesn't mean it's work the same as the real life absolute zero temperature and science, just like the Dimensional Tidal,

Actually, in this case Absolute Zero Cannon does function like actual absolute zero would, with buildings hit by the cannon crumbling into dust which is what would actually happen if they were exposed to absolute zero temperatures

What WeeklyBattles said:
Actually, in this case Absolute Zero Cannon does function like actual absolute zero would, with buildings hit by the cannon crumbling into dust which is what would actually happen if they were exposed to absolute zero temperatures
Could it be the "atom smashing" is the building collapsing under its own weight? "Freeze atoms until they don't move" and "smash the atoms" seem like they would be different. If the cannon itself smashed the atoms, and got a direct hit on Godzilla, then yes, Slattern would lose easily.

Thats...literally what happens when you freeze something at absolute zero, it collapses under its own weight as the atoms can no longer support themselves due to losing all of their binding energy

And yes Godzilla tanked the blast at point blank range and was unfazed

WeeklyBattles said:
Shinomura being killed by Castle Bravo is PIS seeing as it not only tanked the meteor as well, but it was able to physically harm Godzilla who tanked Castle Bravo
actually that was a Shinomura dead body, not a living thing, but still, the impact doesn't shown to destroy the body completely

Chu Minh Duy said:
Graf Thorsdottir said:
Firstly, I had expressed doubt on the mechanics of the Absolute Zero Cannon, while still accepting it would kill Slattern. When Godzilla tanked it, it was underwater, and the cannon doesn't have a huge area of effect. We don't even know if it actually directly hit. The cannon was still able to leave a large scar on Godzilla's chest. Worth noting teraton Absolute Zero Cannon creates a major inconsistency with the demonstrated power throughout the rest of the Kiryu saga, especially with regards to the collateral damage one would expect from teratons. When a rocket blows up a building and the yield is claimed to be teratons, I have some doubts.
ok , you start to acting like a ****** now, the hole in Godzilla chest was caused by Kiryu AZC but in the melee range and was charging and blasting constantly, not from a far away blast

Back