• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On a scale of 1-10, How screwed is your FC/OC Verse against This Guy?

"Y'all Called FC/OC? Are you serious bro? BANNED!"

Da Rules:
  • Caseoh starts on the opposite end of whatever the main planet/world the verse is
  • Caseoh is already beginning to cause the entire planet to shake and causing cities to sink by the time the verse can start doing anything
  • Don't die

Definitions:

1: Zero Threat

10: EVERYONE DIES A GRUESOME DEATH

Last edited:
I mean it depends on the factor of how far away from him are my characters?

If they pretty much face to face, most of my ocs can just stop him by knock out/kill him before he does any of that sinking stuff considering it takes at least a few moment for him to even start doing it.

I mean it depends on the factor of how far away from him are my characters?

If they pretty much face to face, most of my ocs can just stop him by knock out/kill him before he does any of that sinking stuff considering it takes at least a few moment for him to even start doing it.
Changed the rules a bit to fix dat

Anyways Playz might have a hard time but I'm pretty sure He has some items in there that can put down 1x1 Lego block for good plus he can survive black holes and space.

Again, I don't have my verse on FC/OC, but I will speak anyways. Most of my characters don't have the AP or abilities to interact with black holes, minus a select few.

Ada, who has the power to manipulate gravity to the point where she can compress a universe into a singularity to create a black hole.

And Claymore, a literal claymore that can control the laws of reality, time, cause and effect.

Ada can nullify the creation of a black hole with ease and react to it.

Claymore can just time travel, rewrite the timeline, rewrite the relationship of cause and effect to remove the effects of Caseoh's actions. Basically, she can make it so that Caseoh never destroyed the planet or anyone.

There might be more characters who can defeat Caseoh or prevent his actions, but I don't remember them all lol, they're like, 40+ characters and I constantly have to read a list to remember that half of them exist XD

Now, there are some who can survive. Some characters straight up can tank black holes or things stronger than black holes due to sheer durability. Others are immortal and can't get killed through physical attacks or well, they will just revive and regenerate when killed due to being tied to certain concepts. There are characters that are so much bigger than the universe that they wouldn't be even affected by Caseoh, like the narrator girl who views the universe as a story, She can't change the story though. I have a lot of characters who can move faster than light, some can just move to other planets, galaxies, etc and live there to escape Caseoh. A lot of them wouldn't be capable of physically interacting with a black hole, though.

So yeah, my verse survives, Caseoh is not even a threat due to having characters that can straight up rewrite events in time. Even without them, a lot of my characters could survive all of Caseoh's attacks or even escape him.

Again, I don't have my verse on FC/OC, but I will speak anyways. Most of my characters don't have the AP or abilities to interact with black holes, minus a select few.

Ada, who has the power to manipulate gravity to the point where she can compress a universe into a singularity to create a black hole.

And Claymore, a literal claymore that can control the laws of reality, time, cause and effect.

Ada can nullify the creation of a black hole with ease and react to it.

Claymore can just time travel, rewrite the timeline, rewrite the relationship of cause and effect to remove the effects of Caseoh's actions. Basically, she can make it so that Caseoh never destroyed the planet or anyone.

There might be more characters who can defeat Caseoh or prevent his actions, but I don't remember them all lol, they're like, 40+ characters and I constantly have to read a list to remember that half of them exist XD

Now, there are some who can survive. Some characters straight up can tank black holes or things stronger than black holes due to sheer durability. Others are immortal and can't get killed through physical attacks or well, they will just revive and regenerate when killed due to being tied to certain concepts. There are characters that are so much bigger than the universe that they wouldn't be even affected by Caseoh, like the narrator girl who views the universe as a story, She can't change the story though. I have a lot of characters who can move faster than light, some can just move to other planets, galaxies, etc and live there to escape Caseoh. A lot of them wouldn't be capable of physically interacting with a black hole, though.

So yeah, my verse survives, Caseoh is not even a threat due to having characters that can straight up rewrite events in time. Even without them, a lot of my characters could survive all of Caseoh's attacks or even escape him.
New caseoh video came out he's shown beating cosmic armor superman!1!1

Alright with the new rules in mind

Child of curse

Yeah, they get massively ******, they really can't do anything about the range and their magic just can't stop something that major

My Last Year of Highschool

Vincent has two main ways to stop this. Either just straight up leaving to a new universe or going back in time and stopping the dude in the past both of which can be accomplished with his already built inventions.

Hikari's Light Festival

Hikari can literally just, save everyone, his Game Planner allows him to teleport someone from another universe to his and it can also do the opposite. Hikari just banishes his ass to an empty universe.

Julia Lawson: On the case

Hahahaha, yeah no. They all die

Dancer's last step

They can't do anything about the range and they lack any of the technology or power to stop it.

Monstrosity
As of now, no one can stop this kinda threat. The Ghosts will probably be fine? I don't really know what happens with ghosts and black holes lol

Most of my verses aren’t on FC/OC, but I can say most of them get absolutely destroyed. The only verse I can see surviving is the ghost one (haven’t came up with a name for it yet), since the ghosts can phase between Earth and an entirely different dimension

Back