• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Your OC Survive Squid Game? (Spoilers)

Rules:
  • No Hax or abilities allowed, Your OC Is relying on intelligence & wit only (Except Basic things like martial arts or genius intelligence)
  • No Cheating (At least assuming they're caught...)
  • Everything in the OG squid game show is the same
  • Speed is equalized (Your OC is now athletic human level, so no blitzing that doll)
  • Your OC is not allowed to simply destroy the place, and must compete in the games
  • Your OC has to be the last one standing (Obviously)
And to make it more fun:
  • Your OC has to prove that Player 001 is evil or get him eliminated
  • Your OC has to expose the squid games to the public so that the Frontman is arrested (Optional)

Will your OC endure the mind games of squid game, or will they perish?

Clears: 02 (No Verse)

Survives (Optional Rule is not or unable to be met): Asuna Kamakura (
ばくはつ: Starting Life Over with a Boom!) 01 (No Verse)

Fails:

Last edited:
Asuna is Battle IQ Smart, but not as survival smart. She'll get Player 001 Eliminated somehow but there's no way she's outwitting the the frontmaster, so she just survives lol

Ehhh I'm working in an entire world since I want to make a history so I'm not giving names so just gonna call them 01 and 02

01 survives but not outwit the front man
02 clears since even before getting super natural stuff she is a genius and really skilled

Back