• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most powerful fictional verse out of every verse known in this wiki?

Having a look at the power of Cthulhu Mythos, Demonbane, DC, and Masadaverse, I started to question myself what is the most powerful fictional verse that is known on this wiki? I know this is not a simple question and to make things easier I will define power as the ability or capacity to do something or act in a particular way (such as attacking characters, destroying and rebuilding things, warping reality, etc.).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Actually that boundary is protected by Jaden Smith, who is canonically above the gods.
Yucurry manipulates the border between being above the gods and not above the gods.

Yukari has now shut off her own boundary manipulation, as now she doesn't manipulate anything.

Jade Smith then goes on to make six After Earth sequels.

As planned.
Yucurry manipulates the border between having Boundary Manipulation and not having Boundary Manipulation.

Holyhotsauce said:
Yucurry manipulates the border between having Boundary Manipulation and not having Boundary Manipulation.
She tries.

But the boundaries won't come back.

She spends each night weeping into her pillow.

Why?

Why did you let this happen to her?

Why are you so filled with hate?

To put her up against the one true prophet?

She tries.

But the boundaries won't come back.

She spends each night weeping into her pillow.

Why?

Why did you let this happen to her?

Why are you so filled with hate?

To put her up against the one true prophet?
Because 1-A Touhou is a thing and that makes me aNgErY.

Anything with 1-B's, or people with 1-B haxes (That is, if we're excluding 1-A/Tier 0 Characters).

Followed by that, then the 2-A bois, the 2-B/2-C Bois, then Goku. :)

CM is probably the strongest one here, with Umineko coming very close. After that it's probably Masadaverse. (Not counting High 1-A's and 0's.)

lol not necessarily

depends what authors you go along with

Also @Holy

Demonbane doesn't even compare to those three.

Back