• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Ness getting revised?

His tier, apparently, will probably be changed to 2-B. The revision isnt up yet, but I heard Ness may be getting Type 9 Immortality from this.

I mean, unless he used it on infinite persons on infinite Universes it ain't 2-A, just a very potent 4-D hax that affects a guy with 2-A Dura/AP.

And unless Ness did this on 1001 to almost infinite Universes it ain't 2-B, just another potent 4-D hax.

For examples, characters with higher D hax are just referred to x tier hax because it's easier (and wankier to say) but that doesn't mean it is on that Tier.

One example is SMT which has Low 1-C hax, not because it haxes a whole 5-D plane but because it affects a 5-D entity.

Don't know if I get my point across

A while ago it was decided that someone giving you some power did not mean that your power was on that level.

The biggest case that I remember/can think of was with What a Beautiful Series IIRC as someone (Golden King) got power from a 2-A and used to have it until it got downgraded.

But with enough evidence and proving the fate hax scales to that being or has worked on that being should be good enough.

No, not today. We are not going to have yet another exhausting discussion about Ness's fate hax ability. This in fact completely derails the main subject of this thread that was previously answered. There is no need to flood it up with a completely different subject that doesn't solve anything or do us any good. Not only that, but I wish for any discussions regarding the verse be saved for the CRT and not any other threads as it only delays our hard work on the CRT. Thank you.

This can be closed if there are no further questions or replies left that only regards the main subject in hand.

Does anyone have the actual text that confirms Ness's fatehax as legit, and not just flowery language? (or a scan) The only link that is on Ness's profile is one that just leads to chuggaaconroy's video.

Back