• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is a mathematicians favorite pastry? Pie! (No, you don't get to have context)

Prior knoladge will not help if she can't train first a bunch of times, you can read a book about how to make a space ship, but without pratice you will not be able to make one
Yeah but it does stop her from just walking into an attack or something like that due to "no commonsense".

The reason it takes lots of muscle memory is because Frisk lacks mobility options. Pinkie actually has acrobatics and as I said repeatedly, teleportation. Helps a ton in regard to lack of experience
Still, you need to know the movements you need to do to dodge wach atack, most of them with a vunch of surpise factors, a guy who know how to make bikes will notknow how to make a rocket first try by reading a book about It

Still, you need to know the movements you need to do to dodge wach atack, most of them with a vunch of surpise factors, a guy who know how to make bikes will notknow how to make a rocket first try by reading a book about It
If you have say, Technology Manip and prior knowledge, you can at least learn to make one faster. That's what I'm saying

If you have say, Technology Manip and prior knowledge, you can at least learn to make one faster. That's what I'm saying
yes, It eould help learn faster, but you can't put someone in the learning process to do It and expect It to work

She also has no experience dealing with danmaku

She also has no experience dealing with danmaku
I mean, it doesn't really matter much when you can just teleport to places with no attacks and even if Sans does bring her back in front she can just keep doing it

Basically she doesn't actually need to dodge, just spam teleportation whenever it looks like she's gonna get hit. It's not tied to her stamina or anything

I mean, it doesn't really matter much when you can just teleport to places with no attacks and even if Sans does bring her back in front she can just keep doing it

Basically she doesn't actually need to dodge, just spam teleportation whenever it looks like she's gonna get hit. It's not tied to her stamina or anything
Gag teleportarion is to inconsistent to be used in combat

Gag teleportarion is to inconsistent to be used in combat
It is combat applicable, OK? She can legitimately spam it in combat and has feats of doing so. I've already said it multiple times and this has been a thing in various previous Pinkie threads. It's spammable and combat applicable

Essentially this comes from the in-universe lore that this universe's Pinkie shares similar feats of abilities with horse Pinkie due to them occasionally switching places every once in a while

Nop, not how that work

I know the human version of them have much diferent working habilities

If you show a human pink using teleportation in combat It will work

Nop, not how that work
Essentially this comes from the in-universe lore that this universe's Pinkie shares similar feats of abilities with horse Pinkie due to them occasionally switching places every once in a while
Actually, no... disregarding stats, they all basically gain abilities similar and almost on-par with the horse counterparts and combined with the fact that she does actually switch places every once in a while, that one part of their ability is the same

This is from a statement of a knowledgeable member, OK? Said knowledgeable member only appears when they want to so I don't really have much to work with

Actually, no... disregarding stats, they all basically gain abilities similar and almost on-par with the horse counterparts and combined with the fact that she does actually switch places every once in a while, that one part of their ability is the same

This is from a statement of a knowledgeable member, OK? Said knowledgeable member only appears when they want to so I don't really have much to work with
Them I guess she should be able to fly as well

OK you know what, I've had enough. Lets continue the discussion

I have completely forgotten another aspect of Pinkie's arsenal, her precog. Explained here, it is usable in combat and can help immensely in either dodging or trying to blow Sans up.

Oh yeah and her explosives have this kind of range.

OK you know what, I've had enough. Lets continue the discussion

I have completely forgotten another aspect of Pinkie's arsenal, her precog. Explained here, it is usable in combat and can help immensely in either dodging or trying to blow Sans up.

Oh yeah and her explosives have this kind of range.
Wouldn't the fact that Pinke has AoE explosions, teleport, and precog makes this a stomp for her? Like even getting hit by the shockwave of an explosion will instantly kill Sans due to his shit durability.

Wouldn't the fact that Pinke has AoE explosions, teleport, and precog makes this a stomp for her? Like even getting hit by the shockwave of an explosion will instantly kill Sans due to his shit durability.
Literally a few sentences ago Sans was whooping her ass. What the heck just happened

That was literally several days ago that leads upto last month. I also think that past fanta wasn't aware of Pinke's explosion or precog. Which is a stompy advantage towards mister "no matter who I am against, I literally die in one hit" mom-befriender.

Not even low-diff? You're not gonna try to argue a lack of commonsense?
alright, well heres the issue, if pinkie pie has higher stamina than sans, he cant cant do shit to finally hit her, she'll keep dodging until he runs out of stamina finally and beat the shit out of him, and those explosions are going to be a bigger hindrance on his stamina

maybe someone could argue a way he could win, but im not really seeing it.

Back