• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horsetaker (No, you don't get to have context)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Smile! : 0
Gigachad : 7
Incon : 0

9-A versions used
Base Pinkie used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 5 meters

Story of the Horsetaker again? Interesting
Do you, by any chance, need a narrator?
Why please, allow me. It will be a pleasure
@Coolboy6 woke up one day with a dream
Harem full of female humanized ponies
It was however, not an easy dream to achieve
It can cost him his dignity
"I mean, I kinda want that 2-C purpussy tho"
He says as he ventured into the Vs battles wiki pet peeves thread

Can he be saved from the horni?

Yes, yes he can. He's already saved now

Last edited:
I'm kind of leaning towards Helltaker because of his analytical prediction, resistance to extreme pain, his stamina, and much better LS.

Helltaker has around a 1.5x AP advantage if I'm viewing the profiles right. However, has a large LS disadvantage. Being Class K while the opposition is Class M. However, I'm unsure of how in-character it is for her to grapple anyway.

What does Sunset open up with in-character? Like how much of their abilities do they actually use? If they use their telekinesis in character in addition to energy projection, I think Sunset easily takes it since they have a massive LS advantage, meaning TK would pin him in place zero diff. If she doesn't use her magic in character, I think Helltaker takes it on account of his analytical prediction which allowed him to evade numerous attacks tens of times faster than him (Roughly 50x faster to be a bit more exact) and has the AP advantage. Meaning it'd be fair to assume he could avoid most of Sunset's attacks (and even the ones that do connect he could tank due to AP advantage and a high pain tolerance) and then beat her down with his slight AP advantage.

So the victor is drastically different depending on if Sunset uses her magic in-character (or as a starting move) to fight. If she does, she annihilates The Helltaker no-diff. If she doesn't, The Helltaker wins low-diff.

That's on her pony key. She doesn't have those in human form
Ah, I made a mistake. I thought 9-A was the pony key.

In that case, yea, The Helltaker low-diffs. I'd vote in favor of him. Though I think it may just be an outright stomp since I don't see any viable win-cons for Sunset.

Though I think it may just be an outright stomp since I don't see any viable win-cons for Sunset.
Oof. I completely forgot that Helltaker's Analytical Prediction was combat applicable. I always thought he was basically haxless

Wait, I can salvage this

OK, changed

So uh, Pinkie in this case has what is basically something bordering to precog. Explained here, it is usable in combat and can help immensely in either dodging or trying to blow her opponent up.

Oh she has explosives with this kind of range.
Hmmm, well this seems closer than the last proposed match. If you could tell me what abilities listed on her profile she uses in combat in-character (Since she's a gag-like character from the looks of it, I have a feeling she doesn't use all of the abilities on her profile in-combat), I could probably draw a verdict pretty easily.

Hmmm, well this seems closer than the last proposed match. If you could tell me what abilities listed on her profile she uses in combat in-character (Since she's a gag-like character from the looks of it, I have a feeling she doesn't use all of the abilities on her profile in-combat), I could probably draw a verdict pretty easily.
Explosions, precog, and inconsistently, teleportation

Alright, promised to leave a vote here.

The Helltaker:
+Ap/Dura Advantage
+Analytical Prediction (Allows him to reliably and consistently dodge numerous projectiles around 50x faster than himself. Should make him hard to tag)
+Lifting Strength (However, this is mitigated by the fact he doesn't grapple in-character, and the opponent here can teleport albeit inconsistently)
+High Pain Tolerance and Supernatural Willpower (Will allow him to persist for a long time even if he ends up taking critical damage despite his durability advantage and continue fighting for a prolonged period of time)

Pinkie Pie:
+Range
+Precognition (Would allow her to dodge a fair amount of The Helltaker's attacks)
+Teleportation (Would allow her to dodge even more of The Helltaker's attacks. Albeit, apparently she doesn't consistently use this in combat)

I think Pinkie Pie's win-con would honestly rely on trying to tire out The Helltaker. While I'm reluctant to say she has the stamina advantage via playing drums all night (As that isn't the same as say fighting extensively for hours, but it's better than what's on The Helltaker's profile, sooo). Once he's tired, she should be able to tag him and chip away at him with bombs.

However, I think The Helltaker is more likely to win here. Admittedly, both should have trouble tagging eachother with Pinkie's precog and The Helltaker's Analytical Predictions, however, neither are infallible and can be tagged (I think Pinkie would be harder to tag if she consistently used precog + teleportation). With his AP advantage, he'd be able to eventually put in the damage necessary to put her down.

This is kind of a tough one tbh, but I think The Helltaker might edge it out by a little, so I'll vote in his favor for now.

Back