• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is a mathematicians favorite pastry? Pie! (No, you don't get to have context)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Insert Bone Related Pun here : 0
Insert Pastry Related Pun here : 0
They give Papyrus clinical depression : 0

Anything above 9-A is restricted
Speed equalized
Fight takes place outside Canterlot High, 5 meters apart

Sans looked at the school, groaning in disappointment. Next to him stood his brother, looming over him with his hand on his shoulder.

"Do I have to?" asked the short skeleton.
"Sans we've talked about this, your bill at Grillby's can feed a small country! And to make things worse, he has discovered the horrific human warriors known as 'debt collectors'. You need this job!" replied Papyrus.

Sans sighed, looking around for the human resources room in the map. As he walked to the direction pointed, he noticed a stand near the room with a sign which said "Party Planners for hire". Manning the stand was a female human with pink skin and puffy magenta hair. The short skeleton shrugged, deciding to take his chance at the stand and see what was up. The pink human took notice of him almost immediately, a smile immediately forming on her face.

"Hi there! Name's Pinkie Pie, looking for a job? Lotsa monsters lately but I haven't seen a skeleton" she said "Hmm, you know what you two need? Hats! Do you know what hat would work best for you two?".
"Top hats?" asked Papyrus.

"Kneecaps" Pinkie Pie replied before getting grabbed by the collar.
"YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH!" the tall skeleton said calmly:

"I've found my people" said Sans "Also Papyrus, that's assault".
"Oh no, I'm sorry. Please don't invoke the horrid human spell of 'pressing charges' on me again" Papyrus apologized before letting go.

"Anyway, let me list the things you can be. We have balloon blowers, icing spreaders, confetti cutters, comedians, cannon operators, cake..." the pink human listed.
"Comedian? I'd like that" the short skeleton interrupted.

"Give me a one-liner then!".
"What color is able to cast spells? Magenta".

As Papyrus screamed in pain, the two others snickered at the joke as a laugh track can be heard faintly.

"OK, that was great. But that's not enough. To become a comedian, you must prove yourself better than the last one. AlsoIneedareasontofightyousinceweareinapreludetoamatchinabattleboardingcommunity" said the pink human "I, Pinkamena Diane Pie challenge you Sans the skeleton to a goof-off!".

Horse is 0.015 tons

sans' tele is 0.023 tons.

so, sans starts with his AP advantage along with bones that screw shit up. idk what the **** explosion 'inducement' is but mk.

so hax wise sans has the superior shit with durability negation and telekenesis, pinky has LS and stamina advantage.

It means she has explosives
weird way to word it ngl- almost sounded like she ****** turned people into explosives. wait a second.
Seeing as to how his TK AP is based on smashing people into walls, Pinkie can counter it by just teleporting. She can spam it without consequence which can help against Danmaku or for getting out of the Gaster Blaster circle
Gag teleportation, which is a lot less useful than full on teleportation.

a gag would be something comedic or a small snip of something, meaning they cant just spam it since it needs to be a gag for her to use it.

a gag would be something comedic or a small snip of something, meaning they cant just spam it since it needs to be a gag for her to use it.
Funnily enough, she does have a feat of her spamming it which was portrayed as a gag. Plus you know the classic gag where someone throws a large amount of projectiles at someone, sees a crater, then the target says something while standing next to the person

Funnily enough, she does have a feat of her spamming it which was portrayed as a gag. Plus you know the classic gag where someone throws a large amount of projectiles at someone, sees a crater, then the target says something while standing next to the person
how often does she spam teleportation? was it once or is it on the regular she does that?

Unlike the case with Rarity V.S Mettaton, I don't think Sans is going to lose by getting outlasted, so he has that point going for him. Another point for him is that if Pinkie teleports to escape his attacks, Sans can respond by teleporting her back to her previous location courtesy of the fact Sans' own Teleportation can also do that, or just teleport his attack in front of Pinke's face and blast it with a Gaster Blaster. The third point for Sans is that Gaster Blaster can fire faster than him and doesn't have a specified speed, so I have no idea how that works with the speed equal rules.

Unlike the case with Rarity V.S Mettaton, I don't think Sans is going to lose by getting outlasted, so he has that point going for him. Another point for him is that if Pinkie teleports to escape his attacks, Sans can respond by teleporting her back to her previous location courtesy of the fact Sans' own Teleportation can also do that, or just teleport his attack in front of Pinke's face and blast it with a Gaster Blaster. The third point for Sans is that Gaster Blaster can fire faster than him and doesn't have a specified speed, so I have no idea how that works with the speed equal rules.
Due to speed equal, his blaster is still higher than him, making his blaster (along with his reactions) still higher than his normal speed.

so, thats something

how often does she spam teleportation? was it once or is it on the regular she does that?
If I recall she usually does it in fight scenes
Sans can respond by teleporting her back to her previous location courtesy of the fact Sans' own Teleportation can also do that, or just teleport his attack in front of Pinke's face
Uh, does he do that in-character? I don't think I've seen him try that in the genocide fight and that's him bloodlusted

he does actually do that quite a lot, most notably in his second phase where all his attacks do that.
Oh that's what you meant. You mean the ones where you just blackout and then your soul is now falling through a chasm of bones and stuff like that?

If I recall she usually does it in fight scenes

Uh, does he do that in-character? I don't think I've seen him try that in the genocide fight and that's him bloodlusted
The only time we have seen him fight is in Genocide and nowhere else. If we go by in-character, Sans would throw a tiny, and very easy to dodge bone at Pinke and would immediately give up once she dodged or blocked it. Anyway, this is solved with SBA by putting characters in the mindset of being put in a battle that they must win and can't run away from willingly.

Also, Purple, said what I wanted to say, so thanks! ... Also, I got to point out that Sans the lazy bastard of the verse has been in the most fights and has the most wins (19) compared to anybody else in the UT or DT verse, and that is funny to me.

yes, thats him teleporting frisk himself and his own attacks.
OK good, that means he won't just teleport a bone inside her head. That's still avoidable with teleportation thankfully
Due to speed equal, his blaster is still higher than him, making his blaster (along with his reactions) still higher than his normal speed.

so, thats something
Doesn't the blaster have a split second before firing? It means you can aim dodge that

Especially doesn't help Pinkie has no prior knowledge of how any of Sans' stuff works, which is going to bite her in the behind once Sans' usual soul hax shit starts kicking in once she gets hit.

Especially doesn't help Pinkie has no prior knowledge of how any of Sans' stuff works, which is going to bite her in the behind once Sans' usual soul hax shit starts kicking in once she gets hit.
He is still tossing stuff at her which are probably gonna hurt. You're acting as if she's gonna try and face-tank his attacks

Sans, however, has a counter to her teleportation by teleporting her back to his attacks. Also, I assume they are starting on the ground, ye, so... what stops Pinke from getting hit by Sans suddenly springing bones up from the ground? Which she has no idea that he can do, and would do quite a bit of damage due to their dura bypassing. That is one of his starting moves, that, and Gaster Blaster Spam.

Sans, however, has a counter to her teleportation by teleporting her back to his attacks. Also, I assume they are starting on the ground, ye, so... what stops Pinke from getting hit by Sans suddenly springing bones up from the ground? Which she has no idea that he can do, and would do quite a bit of damage due to their dura bypassing
Doesn't it like, hurt? It is said that SOUL damage also hurts physically, right? She'll probably get out of there when that happens and it does come with a small tell when small bones poke out of the ground so she's probably not falling for it twice

Also

so, thats something
Pinke is going to have a very hard time landing an attack on Sans' person. Hypersonic+ Reactions and Higher Attack Speed with GB screws her over badly and lowers her chances of not getting hit five feet under. Frankly, I am more confused about why Sans is fighting Pinkie and not Papyrus, he is way fairer than Sans and probs has more in common.

Pinke is going to have a very hard time landing an attack on Sans' person. Hypersonic+ Reactions and Higher Attack Speed with GB screws her over badly and lowers
Uh, speed equalized? Even if everything gets lowered, that still means he doesn't blitz with his attacks.

Also after tons of Jotaro threads, I've learned that AoE is a solution to mobile enemies. You know, like explosives

I am pretty sure that speed equal leaves the separate ratings for speed, reaction speed and attack speed for example, alone for the most part as per what happened with my Asgore and Heavy Thread.,, or not? Frankly, this site is weird with speed equal, and I am frequently told differing things about every time I ask, so meh.

Unlike with Jotaro, Sans has ways of affecting his opponents other than getting close and punching them to death. I.E, teleportation, springing bones up from the ground, firing Gaster Blasters behind her back or above her head... Actually, even if Pinke teleports, how would she escape Sans telekinesis?

I am pretty sure that speed equal leaves the separate ratings for speed, reaction speed and attack speed for example, alone for the most part as per what happened with my Asgore and Heavy Thread.
Heavy's problem is that his bullet speed is far above his combat speed (Supersonic vs Subsonic) so even with speed equalized, he still blitzes with bullets
Actually, even if Pinke teleports, how would she escape Sans telekinesis?
By just not being there to be slammed into a wall?
, teleportation, springing bones up from the ground, firing Gaster Blasters behind her back or above her head
We've discussed this. Counter-teleport, learning from mistakes, and aim-dodge

Sans danmaku and bullshit his way to victory... tell me one thing the poney can do and I will tell one thing or more that I hear sans can do to countert It

having no common sense and being goofy is a pretty bad combo vs someone who abuses everything he can with danmaku...
You're implying that she's gonna sit there and take it like a moron. She is not mindless, OK? She knows that getting hit is bad
tell me one thing the poney can do and I will tell one thing or more that I hear sans can do to countert It
You're giving me flashbacks to threads with broken skilled characters who can counter everything. I hate those threads, don't do that

You're implying that she's gonna sit there and take it like a moron. She is not mindless, OK? She knows that getting hit is bad
Im implying being a dumb **** is going to get you screwed over vs a genius. which this is. someone, while yes they have haxes to avoid sans for a bit, eventually sans is just going to spam his usual shit and overwhelm them.

not only does she have very few times she can **** up, but sans' unpredictability makes that even more difficult for her to keep that up. and she's going to have to tire sans down to his last sweat to even hit him as he's just going to react to everything she's got.

You're giving me flashbacks to threads with broken skilled characters who can counter everything. I hate those threads, don't do that
SANS IS ONE OF THOUSE! I HATE SANS UNDERTALE AND WOULD BT HIM TO DEATH WITH A SHOE! I HATE HIM AND THE WAY HE FIGHTS, EVERY BATTLE WITH SANS UNDERTALE HE TAKES SOMETHING NEW OUT OF HIS ASS AND WINS! HE WILL JUST SPAM GASTERBLASTER AND FILL THE ROOM WITH BONES AND WIN THANKS TO KARM POISON OSR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT

In other words, she don't have what takes to beat sans undertale

SANS IS ONE OF THOUSE! I HATE SANS UNDERTALE AND WOULD BT HIM TO DEATH WITH A SHOE! I HATE HIM AND THE WAY HE FIGHTS, EVERY BATTLE WITH SANS UNDERTALE HE TAKES SOMETHING NEW OUT OF HIS ASS AND WINS! HE WILL JUST SPAM GASTERBLASTER AND FILL THE ROOM WITH BONES AND WIN THANKS TO KARM POISON OSR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT
what sans W/L ratio does to a ************.

nah, It's more that eveery fight that I ever participated with sans on It a new info popped out of no where about him... he is to inconsistent and unfunny to debate around for me now
its more due to the undertale verse in general.

this mfer started out as universal. the wiki started the undertale verse off of fan theories and all that other garbage leading into sans being way too high for his own good. all of that probably caused misinformation and just general garbage floating around the verse. causing this.

this mfer started out as universal. the wiki started the undertale verse off of fan theories and all that other garbage leading into sans being way too high for his own good. all of that probably caused misinformation and just general garbage floating around the verse. causing this.
No, after all the info given is tecnicaly true and based on evidenses and on his profile, not to mention a bunch of times he acts in ways that are outliers for undertale mechanics as well

man, I hate sans undertale(I broke whem tried sans vs Dark peasant and discovered that his bones are intangible)

not only does she have very few times she can **** up, but sans' unpredictability makes that even more difficult for her to keep that up. and she's going to have to tire sans down to his last sweat to even hit him as he's just going to react to everything she's got.
You know if you think about it, our protagonist does beat Sans eventually by getting used to his attacks and eventually dodging everything right and they don't even have their own teleportation

Should I give Pinkie prior knowledge? A lot of problems you all gave can be solved that way

You know if you think about it, our protagonist does beat Sans eventually by getting used to his attacks and eventually dodging everything right and they don't even have their own teleportation
and a lot of trys and muscle memory
Should I give Pinkie prior knowledge? A lot of problems you all gave can be solved that way
Prior knoladge will not help if she can't train first a bunch of times, you can read a book about how to make a space ship, but without pratice you will not be able to make one

Back