• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: TREAT THEM WITH KINDNESS AND YOU WILL EARN THEIR LOYALTY

I haven't done a non geode amped match at all. The funniest thing about this is that I can probably do this with both sides completely in-character and both will still probably have wincons so hey, that's nice.

Also I would love it if you read the story I made for this one, I put a lot of effort in it
● ------------------------------------- ●
Experiencing the 4 seasons was quite the delightful surprise for monsterkind, finding that their new homes won't remain so mundane throughout the years though the prospect of simply going to another region to experience different climates is a lot more difficult now. Still, it did allow for all regions to experience the cultures the monsters have developed during their stay in the underground.

During a particularly snowy winter in Canterlot High, Rainbow Dash got the chance to visit the place during Hearth's Warming Eve, getting to see the many stands and attractions the monsters got to set up. It was still a strange day when they got here, even with the experience she and her friends had with magic. Though in the end, it mostly went pretty well and now she got to experience some more variety than the previous celebrations.

"Sorry about that" Fluttershy said while trying to cover her mouth after a burp.
"Nah, it's fine. Didn't expect you to be such a heavy drinker too, though" Rainbow Dash replied.

"Applejack does make some pretty good cider, how could I stop so soon?".
"Well, I'm glad I took you there. Let's just hope Grillby doesn't send the debt collectors after us, he's been doing that ever since he found out those guys exist".

The two chuckled at the thought before continuing their walk around the place. There were many fun sights all around the place like a sapient snowman, the few anthropomorphic bunnies around which Fluttershy is oddly fond of, the many armored dogs walking around the place providing security and one in particular, a small stage with a performance going on. However the more noticeable thing was the tall skeleton with the red cape leaning by the entrance, a grouchy expression present on his face.

"Hey, Papyrus! What are you doing?" Rainbow Dash greeted.
"SUFFERING!" he replied calmly "Ever since my brother got this job he's been calling me to pick him up earlier than I should! And as a result, I have to listen to his horrid puns for hours while waiting!".

"I mean, it can't be that bad, right?" Fluttershy commented before turning to the stage, taking note of Pinkie Pie and Sans at the stage, doing their usual comedic routine.
"And this one's dedicated for you, Twilight! What's a mathematicians favorite pastry?" the pink human asked, the floodlights pointing at Sci-Twi who was at the audience.

"Uh, pretzels?" she asked.
"Pie" Sans replied non-chalantly.

There was a few moments of silence as the audience tries to figure out the pun, though eventually, a few caught on, followed by more until eventually the whole audience broke into laughter, much to Papyrus' dismay.

"Well, humor is subjective. As long as you're not making fun of anyone who doesn't deserve it, it's fine, right?" Fluttershy commented.
"Perhaps, but I feel as if he's rubbing it in my face, like he knows I dislike it and he's just doing it to mess with me!" the tall skeleton replied.

"If you really think so, why not just laugh at his puns?".
"Because I don't want him to move onto other things that I also hate! He's been starting to say certain things without any context such as 'According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Can you believe this is hap-".

The two girls quickly backed up cautiously as Papyrus proceeds to continue his rant. They quickly ran off into the building before eventually stopping by the hall, chuckling from the encounter as they recovered from the exhaustion.

"Well, that sure was fun. Thanks for taking your time to take me here, I know you don't get these opportunities too often" Fluttershy commented.
"Eh, no biggie. I'd do anything for my friends" Rainbow Dash replied, her gaze aimed away from her friend.

"That cider sure was strong, your cheeks are still red".
"Oh, really?! I mean, yeah, that happens sometimes! Usually means a hangover is coming next. You wanna go to the bathroom?".

As the two walked through the halls, Rainbow Dash proceeded to talk to her excitedly about everything that's been happening in the trapped realm, Fluttershy simply listening in on them. Despite the cruel fate her friend had been subjected to, she couldn't help but notice how happy the blue human seemed, even when explaining about the many times she was burned to death or about the armored undead that currently ran the place. Yet she couldn't help the feeling she had when Rainbow Dash started talking about this new awesome friend she had made, some ranger named Marcy that came around the time she became trapped.

"Why do I feel this way? I should be happy, she's making new friends..." Fluttershy thought, though soon she was interrupted.
"Hey, what's that dog doing there?" Rainbow Dash asked, pointing at the anthropomorphic armored dog standing by the hallway.

"Huh, this section must be closed for the holidays. Guess we'll have to walk around".
"Oh come on! Of all the days I left my geode at my room!".

Rainbow Dash looked at the dog, still panting and barely noticing her. Somehow it is able to hold this sword and shield though she didn't know how skilled this dog guard can be. Not wanting to go the long way, the blue human rolled up her sleeve, getting ready to earn herself another point though she was quickly stopped.

"Wait, wait! Let's not fight, OK? I'm sure we solve this peacefully" Fluttershy said, causing her friend to lower her arm.
"Well what do you suggest?" she asked back.

"I don't know" the yellow human replied, looking at the lesser dog's face, no thoughts in its head probably.

• Everything above 9-B is restricted
  • Speed equalized (Finally)
  • Place Located in: Canterlot High
latest

• Starting range: 1 meter
  • Both sides are completely in-character
  • Win via anything!!
  • FlutterDash : 1
  • Giraffe Dog : 0
  • Incon : 7

6184d9c43ad8124e91d9ba14f6d23184.jpg

VS
flutterdash_by_looknamtcn_ddb3o4m-414w.jpg

Last edited:
Fluttershy would probably tell Rainbow Dash to not beat the shit out of the cute doggo and will proceed to pet it
Cant remember exactly, but i do recall lesser dog still attacks after being pet for the first few times, so it's likely he'll still soul hax the two.

what's their answer to the dog's attacks?

I don't think Lesser Dog's danmaku is that great, honestly. They can probably dodge it

Undertale Soul Hax still doesn't one-shot, right? Nothing has changed?
I mean, Lesser dog does utilize blue attacks, which can make it difficult for them to dodge it as they have no idea what those attacks actually do.

theres also summoning another dog, and changing the directory of their magic, which could throw them off.

it aint impressive, but i think it has it's ways to throw the two off

I mean, Lesser dog does utilize blue attacks, which can make it difficult for them to dodge it as they have no idea what those attacks actually do.

theres also summoning another dog, and changing the directory of their magic, which could throw them off.

it aint impressive, but i think it has it's ways to throw the two off
OK, that's not bad I guess. There is another problem

According to the notes, the weaker Undertale 9-Bs are around 40 kJ while the girls are 217 kJ. If one of them dies, there is nothing holding them back from immediately beating the Lesser Dog up with that 5x AP advantage

OK, that's not bad I guess. There is another problem

According to the notes, the weaker Undertale 9-Bs are around 40 kJ while the girls are 217 kJ. If one of them dies, there is nothing holding them back from immediately beating the Lesser Dog up with that 5x AP advantage
Lesser dog isn't a weaker 9-B, he scales to 64 Kj (weaker 9-Bs are Minimum Determination Frisk, Monster Kid, Froggit, Loox, Napstablook, Alphys, Gerson, Jerry, Moldsmal and Reaper Bird)

Lesser dog IS a royal guard meaning he should be capable of dodging their attacks to a degree. i'd say that could keep em in the fight for a bit longer.

Yeah I guess that can help

I got nothing else. You wanna vote the dog?
honestly? not sure.

Lesser dog could kill both of them if they aren't willing to hurt it in the beginning, but assuming she gets pissed once her friend dies (reasonable reaction), his stats are gonna lower from the killing intent. making it a throw in the air who would kill in that situation

i might vote incon, or fluttershy/rainbow dash. their stats slowly plummeting is gonna **** em over in the long run of that fight.

I mean, the dog is already in a massive AP disadvantage. It can't really get that much worse
Lesser dog is at a 4~x disadvantage

when he's under murderous intent, his shit drops down to a point rainbow dash could sneeze wrong and he'd die. but it takes a bit to take effect meaning lesser dog has some time before a sneeze will kill him.

when he's under murderous intent, his shit drops down to a point rainbow dash could sneeze wrong and he'd die. but it takes a bit to take effect meaning lesser dog has some time before a sneeze will kill him.
Hmm, does that favor the incon possibility better? It's not instantaneous I guess

Hmm, does that favor the incon possibility better? It's not instantaneous I guess
it does take a bit of time before it takes effect, so Lesser dog COULD kill both of them before it ***** em over.

but at the same time. a 4x advantage-

ill vote incon for now.

Me think Fluttershy pacifying Lesser Dog or Rainbowdash one-shotting him is more likely than him killing them both
Voting FlutterDash

Me think Fluttershy pacifying Lesser Dog or Rainbowdash one-shotting him is more likely than him killing them both
Voting FlutterDash
neither can one-shot him. Lesser dog is ironically closer to one shotting them than they are considering he's the one with dura neg here.

He's 4 time weaker and killing intent lets you go from being on-par to one-shotting Asgore, he's not taking a single hit
You never 'one-shot' asgore though. the damage slowly increases the more times you hit him, since your intent to kill is rising.

The only time you kill asgore is when he's literally drained down to a sliver of hp (Which required frisk to punch/stab at him a shit ton of times), in which regardless you'd kill him in one hit.

Lesser dog can 100% take a hit from them.

Was mostly talking about Genocide, since if you miss 1 CORE monste, Asgore still keeps up with you
Yeah but in the genocide route you do that through sheer AP, not because of your murderous intent.

not even 10 seconds before that you do nearly 10 billion damage to sans.

Yeab, but one-shotting Toriel is done by murderous intent tho
haven't fought toriel in a while, but pretty sure thats because she's off guard. And even if it were from murderous intent frisk is in her presence for the majority of the ruins section, meaning her AT and DEF would be lowering the entire first quarter of the game.

And even if it were from murderous intent frisk is in her presence for the majority of the ruins section, meaning her AT and DEF would be lowering the entire first quarter of the game.
Well, she still has 80 ATK and DEF in her check, unlike Papyrus who goes from 20 ATK/DEF to 3 ATK/DEF
Also a bunch of 9-A humans eventually killed a 8-B due to their bloodlusted attacks

Well, she still has 80 ATK and DEF in her check, unlike Papyrus who goes from 20 ATK/DEF to 3 ATK/DEF
I think that's just an inconsistency honestly, because iirc papyrus is the only character to have his stats change for the check option on the genocide route.
Also a bunch of 9-A humans eventually killed a 8-B due to their bloodlusted attacks
Asriel wasn't fighting back, they were going to kill him eventually, that and Asriel quite literally is a child.

a bunch of humans who weaken monsters by trying to murder them, and had to do that overtime shows how long it takes. (for a monster/human soul hybrid, atleast.)

Incon FRA. Though due to the debate between warlock & chomiphorus, there's a chance our incon votes can get invalidated. This fight has equal wincons though for both sides, so still fair.

Back