• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(What if? Marvel) VS (Bleach)

Ichibe Hyousube (Bleach)
ichibei_hyosube__3_by_penandbeard_d8nvyvo-350t.jpg

Ifinity Ultron (What if?)
deshzi9-40c600b8-2259-4510-bc6b-58dd046505ca.png

Ultron invades the Royal Palace and defeats all the guards and faces Ichibe.

Speed is equalized

Who wins this?

Ultron

Ichibe

If u aren't using same AP key I don't get the essence of this
Infinity Ultron easily amps his stats with the power stone and Obliterates him
guess you didn’t read bleach nor do you know about the other guy.

Last edited:
Lol I've read Bleach
Maybe I've forgetting something
I'm sure u're making reference to his Conceptual manip tho
Anyways elaborate
Alright he has the conceptual manipulation which ultron doesn’t resist, plus he has power modification which is: By changing someone’s name, he can change their power into whatever their new name becomes. For example, if he changes their name into “Black Ant” all of their powers will be comparable to that of a black ant. this is the second release of his zanpakto as mentioned below.

Reconstitution: If badly injured, Ichibē can heal himself completely by having someone else speak his name, allowing him to steal a little bit of their power.

• Shin'uchi: Shirafude Ichimonji: Ichimonji's second release, the first Zanpakutō to have unlocked one, before they were even named Bankai. Once released, Ichimonji's blade becomes a long white thread that creates a circle around him. Ichibē can utilize this power to change the name of anything that was splattered with the ink of Ichimonji's Shikai, changing their nature in the process. For example, by renaming an opponent "Black Ant", that opponent would become as helpless as an ant
Plus ichibe has existence erasure and his EE negates type 4 immortality which is resurrection.

Alright he has the conceptual manipulation which ultron doesn’t resist, plus he has power modification which is: By changing someone’s name, he can change their power into whatever their new name becomes. For example, if he changes their name into “Black Ant” all of their powers will be comparable to that of a black ant. this is the second release of his zanpakto as mentioned below.

Reconstitution: If badly injured, Ichibē can heal himself completely by having someone else speak his name, allowing him to steal a little bit of their power.

• Shin'uchi: Shirafude Ichimonji: Ichimonji's second release, the first Zanpakutō to have unlocked one, before they were even named Bankai. Once released, Ichimonji's blade becomes a long white thread that creates a circle around him. Ichibē can utilize this power to change the name of anything that was splattered with the ink of Ichimonji's Shikai, changing their nature in the process. For example, by renaming an opponent "Black Ant", that opponent would become as helpless as an ant
Plus ichibe has existence erasure and his EE negates type 4 immortality which is resurrection.
That's why I said Stats amp with the power stone

ultron doesnt have a soul: hes a robot.
In Bleach a robot would have a soul; so since Marvel doesn't actually address whether or not he has a soul directly, we'd go by Bleach logic and say he does.

Edit: I know it's stupid, I'm just saying how the rules are set up atm.

In Bleach, even inanimate objects like robots would have a soul, since we know everything (even non living things) have souls. This even includes things like shot glasses for example.
But aren’t fullbringer the only ones who can use soul manipulation to that level?

But aren’t fullbringer the only ones who can use soul manipulation to that level?
What’s the relevance? We know that inanimate objects like Ultron would have souls, so depending on how verse equalization or sun other nonsense works, Ultron would have a soul.

Hell, Nemu (An artificial creation) has a soul IIRC and can be soul crushed.

Infinity Ultron easily amps his stats with the power stone and Obliterates him
Why does this not get Conceptually nulled again?

Ion think verse equalization can be applied here since the “soul systems” at hand are extremely different. In one everything to even inanimate objects have souls, whilst in the other objects arent shown to have souls and thus we can assume they dont.

Thats just my two cents. The systems arent at all similar, in fact they are polar opposites and shouldnt be equalized. But thats up to yall, im just going off what i can infer from the SBA page.

What’s the relevance? We know that inanimate objects like Ultron would have souls, so depending on how verse equalization or sun other nonsense works, Ultron would have a soul.

so that robot in bleach have soul,it doesn't apply to others inanimate that doesn't belong in bleach verse

All objects in the Bleach universe have souls. The Fullbringers are children whose mothers were attacked by Hollows before they were born. The remnants of the Hollow's powers stayed on their mothers and were passed to the, thus making the powers they possess more similar to Hollows. It enables them to manipulate the souls in matter to assist them to perform supernatural actions such as using the ground to push themselves higher, using the souls in air to fly/walk. They can use this to strengthen their attacks, increase their speed, or for simple things like using the soul in a beverage to pull towards their mouth. Fullbringers that have a high affinity with a certain object can manifest and change the form of that object, that is their Fullbring. (seeing the way its explained indicates that only fullbringers can access to the souls of inanimate objects.)

Power stone stats amp. No one objected that since
Although I can counter it won't be applicable

Infinity Ultron commonly starts out with TK and his Lifting Strength outclasses Ichibe's
So he can easily just use TK to bind Ichibe (and because Ichibe lacks the LS needed he cant break out) and then just crush him with AP or Hax him with Various Options

In Bleach a robot would have a soul; so since Marvel doesn't actually address whether or not he has a soul directly, we'd go by Bleach logic and say he does.

Edit: I know it's stupid, I'm just saying how the rules are set up atm.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOO
Absolutely not
You cant impose bleach's system of souls on other characters from different verses
This is only bleach specific

I have never heard of this ever being a case before

All objects in the Bleach universe have souls. The Fullbringers are children whose mothers were attacked by Hollows before they were born. The remnants of the Hollow's powers stayed on their mothers and were passed to the, thus making the powers they possess more similar to Hollows. It enables them to manipulate the souls in matter to assist them to perform supernatural actions such as using the ground to push themselves higher, using the souls in air to fly/walk. They can use this to strengthen their attacks, increase their speed, or for simple things like using the soul in a beverage to pull towards their mouth. Fullbringers that have a high affinity with a certain object can manifest and change the form of that object, that is their Fullbring. (seeing the way its explained indicates that only fullbringers can access to the souls of inanimate objects.)
Hahaha
This is so hilarious
Guess the objects in MHA have souls aswell of a Vs match is made against a character from Bleach

As much as id love to clown on the idea Ultron has a soul, because Bleach objects have a soul, lets continur with the debate ong. So there is no soul crush at play. So what happens? Ultron just wipes with superior ap?

As much as id love to clown on the idea Ultron has a soul, because Bleach objects have a soul, lets continur with the debate ong. So there is no soul crush at play. So what happens? Ultron just wipes with superior ap?
Conceptual Manipulation turns him into an ant 🐜

Conceptual Manipulation turns him into an ant 🐜
Is it something he does off the bat in character? Because i dont remember him ever doing it off the bat, but i havent read the novels which i know Ichibe is at bare minimum name dropped in.

Wouldn’t Ichibei try to seal him by stealing one hundred nights from the soul societys future?
Again
this wouldnt matter because Ichibe has to MOVE to bring out some of his best hax

Which he wont be able to do because Utron has Quick-Draw TK and Ichibe lacks the LS to break out of the TK bind

Back