• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if... Goku came to save the day in Movie 10.

Son Goku (Buu Saga) vs. Broly (Movie 10). Both are 4-A.

• LSSJ Broly and SSJ2 Goku are used.
  • Location is the same place where Gohan and the Kids fought Broly.
  • Win via any means. Both In Character.
Goku SSJ2 Legends
Fighterz LSSBroly
"KAKAROOOOOOT!"

Goku: 5 (Dante, Zamasu Chan, AwkguyDB, Lord JJJ, UchihaSlayer96

Broly: 3 (SomebodyData, XSOULOFCINDERX, Adem Warlock69

Incon:

Would Goku be able to defeat Broly this time without any help?

I wouldn't say Broly AP stomps but he has the advantage.

but he's probably a SSJ2 level threat easily since he took on SSJ2 Gohan, who apparently kept up with his training.

Isn't Movie 10 also happening in the Buu saga due to Broly fighting adult Gohan + Goten and Trunks?

If so, then I'm pretty sure Broly has a significant AP advantage over SSJ Goku, but idk about SSJ2 Goku

I'm taking Goku only if he uses SSJ2. Broli having the edge over SSJ2 Gohan (who I'd still put above SSJ1 Goku despite Gohan being weaker than he was against Cell) and requiring a Family Kamehameha (from SSJ1 Goku, Gohan and Goten) to be taken out to me implies Broli's above SSJ1 Goku by himself.

Bump, I changed it to make both Goku and Broly lead with their Regular SSJ Forms but can ascend to SSJ2 and LSSJ respectively. Obv no SSJ3.

M10 Broly fought SS2 Gohan and had the advantage, Goku and Vegeta in Boo Saga are superior to this SS2 Gohan as SS2s, so I guess they can fight, but yeah, Broly has the advantage over SS2 Goku

Goku, however, is much more skilled and smarter in combat

I think he starts with LSS already on

I will vote Goku for now as their AP are not that far from each other

As Vegeta stated during his battle against Goku in Boo Saga, a SS2 Goku surpasses SS2 Gohan from Cell Saga (In the manga, dunno in the anime but it should be similar, his statement was like "it's higher than Gohan's past power"), so actually SS2 Boo Saga Goku is stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan, which is stronger than SS2 Gohan in Boo Saga as stated by Goku and Vegeta, since Gohan wasn't training properly, they perceived this watching him fight Dabura

So their AP gap, while on Broly's side, isn't enough to one shot or even stomp, add that to the fact that Goku is more skilled and smarter then Broly (specially in this movie), so I'll vote Goku for now

I just changed it to LSSJ and SSJ2 because people are saying is an AP stomp if I make them start with weaker forms.

Yeah SSJ Broly fought with Base Gohan and even then he didn't beated him until turning LSSJ.

Maybe Buu Saga SSJ Goku VS Movie 8 LSSJ Broly is fairer?

Goku is much more skilled than Broly and since their AP as LSSJ and SSJ2 are comparable. Goku wins. In other words, Broly gets exactly what he deserves

Actually, Shouldn't M8 Lssj Broly already have the AP advantage? Rssj Broly is already above Base Cell games Gohan, and The Lssj multiplier is above the Ssj2 multiplier, So M8 Broly would be above Ssj2 cell games Gohan

Even if Cell was suppressed, the fact that he practically got the upper half of his body vaporized shows a massive gap between the two characters.

Gohan was portrayed as the weakest one in the movie while Goku, Vegeta and Trunks weren't all that far apart from each other and Vegeta and Trunks seemed to be their Cell Saga versions.

Also, Goku's Kamehameha on Cell was kinda off guard to the latter since it was an IT Kamehameha.

Base Gohan managed to hold his own against SSJ Broly, but needed SSJ2 just to keep up with LSSJ Broly after nearly getting one shot (even with a ki barrier) from SSJ Broly's stray ki blast. Fact is, even though base Gohan kept up with Broly briefly, the gap was large enough that if Broly was serious it would have ended immediately.

So Base Gohan <<<< SSJ Broly ~ LSSJ Broly (Movie 8) << SSJ2 Gohan <<< LSSJ Broly

Meanwhile, SSJ Goku kept up with Pikkon, who one-shot SP Cell. However, he did need Super Kaio-Ken to actually turn the tides and even then that failed. So I'd argue SSJ Goku is almost one shot material over Super Perfect Cell.

Pikkon > Super Kaio-Ken >> SSJ Goku ?> Super Perfect Cell

You would think that this would SSJ Goku would still be in the same range as Broly... if it weren't for the fact that movie 10 Gohan differs in that he continued training apparently.

Basically this is gonna be like Movie 8's Goku vs Broly fight, only without the other Z-Fighters.

Going for Broly.

SomebodyData said:
Base Gohan managed to hold his own against SSJ Broly, but needed SSJ2 just to keep up with LSSJ Broly after nearly getting one shot (even with a ki barrier) from SSJ Broly's stray ki blast. Fact is, even though base Gohan kept up with Broly briefly, the gap was large enough that if Broly was serious it would have ended immediately.
So Base Gohan <<<< SSJ Broly ~ LSSJ Broly (Movie 8) << SSJ2 Gohan <<< LSSJ Broly

Meanwhile, SSJ Goku kept up with Pikkon, who one-shot SP Cell. However, he did need Super Kaio-Ken to actually turn the tides and even then that failed. So I'd argue SSJ Goku is almost one shot material over Super Perfect Cell.

Pikkon > Super Kaio-Ken >> SSJ Goku ?> Super Perfect Cell

You would think that this would SSJ Goku would still be in the same range as Broly... if it weren't for the fact that movie 10 Gohan differs in that he continued training apparently.

Basically this is gonna be like Movie 8's Goku vs Broly fight, only without the other Z-Fighters.

Going for Broly.
It's SS2 Goku

Omegas03 said:
Gohan was portrayed as the weakest one in the movie while Goku, Vegeta and Trunks weren't all that far apart from each other and Vegeta and Trunks seemed to be their Cell Saga versions.
Also, Goku's Kamehameha on Cell was kinda off guard to the latter since it was an IT Kamehameha.
In actuality guys the Broly Movie is kinda set in a what if timeline.

(What if Vegeta defeated Semi Perfect Cell)

Most if not all the movies follow that formula.

Movie 10 - 12

(What if Goku defeated Fat Majin Buu)

Back