• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to create a profile for the local mythology from my country.

They have quite haxxed abilities like Curse Manip, Death Manip, Disease Manip, Charm, Possession, Intangibility, etc

Paulo.junior.969 said:
There's a urban legend here on my city of a giant snake that sleeps underground, and slowly grows, becoming longer and longer while it sleeps. Once it grows so long that its tail goes all the way around the island and touches its head, it will wake up and pull the entire island underwater.
That is a really cool legend!

Paulo.junior.969 said:
When I say Creepypasta, everyone starts talking about Jeff and Slenderman, but I think the imp from String Theory could be somewhat interesting. He doesn't have any AP feat, but he has Fate Manipulation with the strings, and anything that is bound by the strings (AKA anything that has to follow fate) can't detect him.
Actually working on that. Kinda messed up right now though. Seems wanked :/ probably going to make a Respect Thread for the Imps soon because it would be easier.

Yeah still editing it and making a Respect Thread soon. Wish we could add it cause FC-OC wiki is...not bad just..idk not many vs debates from what I've seen. Planning on finishing my other cp blogs as well, mostly cause I love them and find them fun to do.

Neptune from Spongebob, mostly cause I don't know enough about his feats and abilities, and there's the problem of the show Neptune and movie Neptune being two different characters, which would bring up the question of whether they be put in seperate keys or profiles.

I want to create profiles about some advertisement characters such as Mr. Clean, Chester Cheetah, Toilet Duck, etcetera, but they were banned.

Every character from Basement Heroes, the two films I was an actor in.

We did sell dvds before making it free to watch on YouTube so it's technically a legitimate work of fiction, but it's too obscure and the first one is too low quality.

I've already made some of the profiles in my sandbox. (Albeit with some wanking of course)

My biggest dream would be able to have profiles for Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian, C'mon, the line "Speed of light's for *******, we're going at the speed of Brian" was basically screaming to be used in this context. At any rate I don't know why we can't have them, I've seen music band verses are viable with absurd feats (I'm not familiar with it, but Steam Powered Giraffe rings some bells here)

Aside from that, I'd love to have profiles for the characters of the webcomic Devil's Candy , as they have some small feats (some about high 8-C to 8-B explosions and monsterfighting, Multiple Laserdodging, and some small hax like confusion, mind control, resurrection and weaponized bad luck). I guess the only thing that has stopped me from making profiles for them is the lack of relevance (Even tought the art's quality is on par or surpasing with any shonen manga currently running, which i find mind boggling), Maybe I'll ask around for permission to do them anyway xvx

Andytrenom said:
I want to make a profile for Janet from The Good Place but I am unable to find evidence for her ratings.
My sister used to watch that show religiously. I noticed that the white haired dude kicked a puppy into the sun with enough force to make an explosion on the sun visible from Earth. Ought to yield good results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back